Flush Thompson

WHEN I SAY PENIS, YOU SAY PARKER. PENIS

>this one line was funnier than anything in the DCEU

WHEN I SAY PENIS, TOM HOLLAND SAYS YES PLZ!

WHEN I SAY FLUSH, YOU SAY THOMPSON. FLUSH

>trying to make a poo an intimidating bad guy

>not getting that he's supposed to be a rich douchebag type, not physically intimidiating

Look at his date in the back. Has it ever happened that the poo got a blond light skinned Nordic princess, a foot taller than himself? It destroys suspension of belief. It's not like their is a shortage of blond preppy kids who still go to private NY schools anyway. Thompson could have stayed a conceited wasp.

>sticking to stereotypes that athletes can't be smart too

>thinking this poo will ever be brave enough to serve in the military as real Flash

>supposed to be King Chad, master of casual put-downs and all high school pussy he surveys

>literally a backup for the academic decathlon team

They didn't think this one all the way through

>Has it ever happened that the poo got a blond light skinned Nordic princess, a foot taller than himself
driving a Porsche and being a DJ propably helps with that

When I say benis, you say barker. :D :D

but he wasn't smart. I've got a feeling that you havent seen the movie

>being this much of a man child to have a feud with an other film company other than his faggot comic book heroes.
this is why people hate milenials

Everything besides Spiderman was good in this movie
6/10 if you like CapeShit movies
4/10 compared to real films

I was rooting for the "bad" guy. Don't think that's suppose to happen.

why the fuck does iron man has to be in everything
i got tired of him by the first avengers movie

>this is what a bully looks like in the year 2017

>tfw you didn't get why the bad guy didn't tell the criminals about peter parker's identity
is he retarded?

Well DCEU isn't a comedy franchise.

Only proves Hollywood writers are more out of touch than anyone imagined.

meant for

yet, don't be so confident about it

Flash so far is literally quipmaster and somehow reminds me how Sheldon too

>poo
>manlet
>unathletic
>is somehow the school bully

As a former school bully, I would have torn this fucker's limbs off and stuffed his remains into a gym bag if he acted this way.

This guy could never bully anyone. Fucking look at him.

>fist fight
>basketball match
>snarky pajeet
The absolute state of America's pussification.

I like how, instead of doing the typical jock bully, they actually did a more realistic depiction of what a bully is like these days.

Our future is fucked if this is what a bully is like today.

Have all of you retards missed the fact that this isn't ordinary high school but some private academy for gifted autists? And Flash is in the nerd quiz club or whatever. He's Chad by this schools standards, but he's as much of a geek as Peter

>All these people implying he's a guy
>All these people not getting he is a she and she's also transracial since he identify himself as scandinavian

Women can be anything today, they can be even men

>implying any white guy wouldn't just punch this fat bitch in his lard face

>being a just backup in the school|s main autist team
>chad

the bad guy was Micheal Keaton...of course you're going to like him.
Peter's potato friend was good too.
When SPidermans' suit started to talk to him though ...I kinda checked out.

should have made Flash a really catty homosexual who always made fun of Peter Parker for his terrible fashion sense.
then peter wants to punch him but his fat friend tells him it would be a hate crime

He still wouldn't date a White Stacy unless he was a millionaire/billionaire. Which he might be. We just don't know though.

You better not talk shit about Karen.

Plot twist: Peter's intolerance makes him the school bully! Film ends with him getting a penis shoved in his butthole to prove how he is a good person afterall!

How about Peter viciously ravages Flash's asshole in front of everyone and Flash can't walk for a week straight.
Peter hurts Flash and there's no hate crime.

Plot Twist: Peter's true love is Karen.

How did you get hold of the script Tom Holland suggested they originally use?

But its true, isn't it? Its always the pretty boy snobs who are fast on their feet with the insults. And people tolerate it, because these types are usually insecure with their sexuality or suffering family problems back home.

I get that we're mostly having a laugh here but really, why complain about a new spin on an old story that really wasn't executed that poorly at the end of the day? We complain about the formulaic nature of capeshit, but then shit on the studios when they dare to take a new approach? Where's the sense in that?

>the spelling bee nerds are now the cool kids

Theres plenty of Stallone movies for you to watch buddy. Times have changed. "Cool" in high school is highly ephemeral as it is, it always came down to everyone's insecurities at battle with each other.

cool as always being the guy with the girlfriend, pal

I mean you had the long time couples that often went on to get married post graduation, but other than that was there ever anyone who "always had a girlfriend"?

Shit, I remember the one guy I thought for the longest time had my oneitis around his finger came out the closet as full on pink fishnet shirt wearing gay in college.

>you had the long time couples that often went on to get married post graduation,
Maybe in the 80s

It still happens, but not nearly as often you're right

I can live with that

smart enough to get into the fucking special school you retard