/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Dark Space Low Edition

youtu.be/Djdtvq0abi0

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/waking-from-a-dream-deprogramming-from-a-twin-peaks_us_59d04870e4b034ae778d4b41
youtu.be/fxairc6Z4pk
youtube.com/watch?v=X29Iio0uEnk
youtu.be/hBpYVonehpk
youtube.com/watch?v=u5e-lqzg228
archive.is/H0GNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't let go no matter how hard I tell myself that it's already over

She’ll be fine, right?

Even digit: She'll be fine
Uneven digit: She won't be

that song is a little too real, I can already tell it is gonna rip me apart in the future, not just because of the context of the show but the memories of watching it with you guys.

4 dah las tyme

RIP

>Dark Space Low

Anybody else listen to this for days on repeat after that finale aired? I've never gotten more fucked up by a finale than that, shit it's been 2 months and I still think about Twin Peaks every fucking day.

Why didn’t Coop just accept Laura was gone and go make babies with jiggly mommy Carrie instead

I can't listen to it without my body going into stress mode

The angels will return, /tpg/, and when you see the one that's meant to help you, you will weep with joy.

I only realized for the first time the other day while watching my Criterion cooy that the scene with Laura and Donna talking about angels is shot from above like an angel looking down on them

I notice something new each time I watch FWWM, absolute kino

Lynch is a racist misogynist transphobic ableist hack you fucks. Drop dead and stop watching this garbage. Here

huffingtonpost.com/entry/waking-from-a-dream-deprogramming-from-a-twin-peaks_us_59d04870e4b034ae778d4b41

posting in the final /tpg/

The master troll strikes again.

Guaranteed (you)s, never change /tpg/

Are there any comfy twin peaks rip offs from the 90s that are worth watching?

I wish there was a fancut like Q2 for FWWM that added in all the Scenes involving Laura and / or Leland from TMP but nothing else

They’re so kino but the Q2 edit ruins Laura’s story with all the side character shit

Make one

youtu.be/fxairc6Z4pk

Interesting interview with Sabrina Sutherland, she talks a lot about the production side of season 3.

I wish there were two cuts, a Deer Meadow cut and a Laura cut.

Few weeks ago I watched Deer Meadow / Philadelphia as edited by Q2, this cut of the story lasts for 51 minutes and it's so fucking good. Taken as its own Episodic little story works so much better than the truncated version that ended up in the final film. That said, the extended cut of it does not belong in the movie as it doesn't really do anything to improve the main story.

But that's why I'd love a Laura cut as well, that as you say leaves out all the extra character bullshit and just focuses on telling a more concise and detailed story of Laura.

Agreed. I like all the little side scenes from FWWM like Pete at the Mill and Ed with Norma in the truck, but it detracts from Laura's story and makes it feel more like a regular episode of the show which defeats the point of FWWM a bit to me. The reason the movie works so well is how claustrophobic it is in sticking to Laura even in this familar setting with all the side characters we know

Currently on the first watch. Just started the episode of Leland's wake in season 2. So...what's Bob's fucking problem? Just evil for the sake of it? Why the name "Bob"? I crack up when the crew mentions his name because "Bob" doesn't sound mysterious or threatening. Is that why Albert suggested that "Bob" could be shorthand for general malevolence in the world? What's the significance of Nadine's strength? What's the Giant's endgame?

I meant "I like all the little side scenes from TMP", not FWWM

You get a lot of those answers in the movie and season three to be honest. I'll say what I can without spoiling
>what's Bob's fucking problem?
He feeds off pain and suffering. So yeah he creates it so he can then thrive on it
>What's the significance of Nadine's strength?
I think there's an actual answer in a book somewhere, but I just take it as a quirk of the show. There isn't really significance at all.
>What's the Giant's endgame?
He's playing the long game. The very long game. Like even by the season 3 finale we're still watching his plan unfold. He just wants to restore balance

Dougie Jones

Thanks user, might as well check out this book.

Specifically the book that answers a lot about BOB is The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer. It's the best TP book imo, Secret History is alright but too much of a straight lore dump, and Cooper's Biography is shit

>2.05 MB PNG

I love watching /tpg/ die its slow cancerous death

based death poster bumping thread

>ywn own a Fire Walk With Me lighter

>Lynch is sane
He keeps getting better.

There was that TV murder movie starring Sheryl Lee, can't say if it's worth watching though.
youtube.com/watch?v=X29Iio0uEnk

It's pretty good especially for a TV movie

Not really anything like TP but it’s comfy and surprisingly good for a TV movie, nice for a watch on a lazy afternoon

What about Northern Exposure? Has anybody here seen that?

Why are so many of her movie roles the abused qt? Why is she so abusable bros?

Because she is very cute and you want her to be safe so it is very unsettling to see her be abused

He didn’t abuse her, he just wanted his christmas present

He was just doing it for the good of his family

HE DIDN’T EVEN HAVE A PARKING TICKET

DOPPELGANGER

youtu.be/hBpYVonehpk

CUTE!

>living the dream, talking with Sheryl Lee

Mr. L is like, It'll happen to you too.

Someone post the virgin arrest and chad barge in

She does that tongue thing in like every interview of her I’ve seen, what a QT

Any good phone wallpapers? I would prefer Season 3, but anything is appreciated.

I assume aspect ratio doesn't matter since you can just adjust whatever section you want visible on your phone

thank you, have any more?

Season 3 was embarassing to watch.
You poor faggots.

I really love this one. Have anything from Part 17 or 18 specifically?

>Ray looks at me and says "Black..."

This is your anonymous billionaire.

It was all part of his plan.

Is his show worth getting into? Can I get a quick rundown?

girl gets murdered in an eccentric small town where everybody knows everybody, FBI shows up to help with investigation.

Beloved qt high school homecoming queen gets murdered in a comfy Washington state mountain town. A goofy but hyper-competent FBI agent shows up to solve the case. Both the small town and the murdered girl have a hidden dark side under their exteriors.

It's a great show, give the first few episodes a watch. I'd say at least the first three, to see if you enjoy it.

I finished rewatching the original seasons less than 2 weeks ago but I already wanna go back and do it over again.

It's so good.

I'm waiting to rewatch the entire series in one go once I get the S3 Blu-Ray. Did watch Fire Walk With Me the other night since I got the Criterion edition though.

love this but what do I do with it

>not giving the crew FWWM condoms

This is a fake Niles post by a meme vampire. Look for these logos to be sure you are getting 100% real and pure nilesposting.

meant as reply to

at least we can wait for the blu ray special features together

>tfw no one but me bought the Criterion Fire Walk With Me release

a-at least the new interviews were cool

Same here user, I'm a sucker for good packaging.

bump

>this general is still a thing

c'mon lads, let it die. don't want to be obnoxious like the off season /got/ fags

youtube.com/watch?v=u5e-lqzg228

I will say the presentation of it all with the packaging and menus is all fantastic. I get why people aren’t going nuts over it due to The Entire Mystery set, but I feel like the main purpose of the release was to celebrate FWWM’s newfound critical appreciation by adding it to the annals of kino.

Give us until next week when Frost’s shitty book drops and then we’ll be done till December

She’s dead

I miss watching the new tp episode with a warm cup of coffee and then go on Sup Forums to post some memorable quotes

>what do I do with it
it was just a bump , like this one

surreal kek

IT WAS THE ONE ARMED MAN

>I still think about Twin Peaks every fucking day.
I forget about it until I see this thread on Sup Forums and then all the disappointment rushes back to me.

The Return killed my enthusiasm for Twin Peaks.

die /tpg/ die!!!

That's weird, there's no comment section. That's too bad, I wanted to let her know what I thought of the article

Watching Homage was like watching a /tpg/ user trying to fuck Sheryl Lee

At least you get to see her tits and it was a pretty decent movie

so what year was it

Hey, let's archive that.

archive.is/H0GNo

Hahahahaha what the fuck, this seemed like a legit piece from someone who was disappointed with the story/feeling of The Return for the first two paragraphs then it goes into full self-satire mode in the third paragraph.

>Dark Space Low plays

Sheryl Lee is a considerably amazing, remarkably genuine, extremely gorgeous, unbelievably lovable, highly intelligent, tremendously talented, unquestionably amazingly sweet, outstandingly caring, exceptionally kind, adorably cute, legitimately worship-worthy, particularly huggable, decidedly amiable, factually fantastic, comfortably well-mannered, undeniably compassionate, naturally real, understandably soul-strengthening, specially heart-warming and extraordinarily wonderful lady with the most stunningly beautiful smile and the softest, silkiest voice that has meditative and calming qualities not found anywhere else in this solar system who is unfairly inflicted with the blood disease of Neutropenia, which causes a lowered concentration of white blood cells in the blood, and she is not deserving of suffering from such illness!

I'll admit! I couldn't handle new TP, maybe 4th or 5th ep I put the show in :"maybe later, sometim e".
Will new show have season 2? Does it get better or its convoluted bullshit till the end?

The comfiest picnic ever committed to film