Bought a first printing of these the day after Obama was inaugurated...

Bought a first printing of these the day after Obama was inaugurated, what is the collector's market like surrounding it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jezebel/status/822500163805741056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't so many people buy this that they had to do a third or fourth printing?

I doubt there's any collector's value to it.

had a few printings. Not much.

a lot of people bought this and they actually made a shit ton of copies.

it's prett much worthless

Trump cover when?

Is Marvel doing anything with Trump? Serious question, no Sup Forums. The actual president in the real world has always been president in Marvel. Is the Punisher going to threaten to kill him, like they did with Bush?

Trump works great as a comic character, he's so bombastic and easy to imitate. They should definitely use him.

Well, there was this. . . thing.

Obama looks fat in that picture

> Punisher threatens to kill a president because the author didn't like him

wtf

The subtlety of a baboon.

twitter.com/Jezebel/status/822500163805741056
I don't know for Marvel but DC should, he is already inspired by them.

wtf i hate marvel now

Today? Probably a little under $200.

Tomorrow? Six bullets and a dead squirrel.

They'll probably make some vague allusions to him, have some knock offs of him on a local level start shit, maybe have him in the shadows when the military is ordered to do some shady shit, but Ike is buddies with the Don so he might keep them from doing anything too obvious.

They'll probably go up in value once we're deep into the Trump presidency.

Ennis really, really fucking hated Bush..

At least it made sense in context - Bush allowed The Russian onto US soil with the goal of killing Frank.

How about one of these? I have one still wrapped up, exactly like the one in this image

Or how they actually killed Nixon?

MEME MAGIC

you're just as bad as SJWs who cut ties and burn bridges with anything even remotely objectionable. get the fuck over yourself. you're on Sup Forums, nobody is depending on your business anyways.

wait until the safety squads start patrolling, might be able to cash in on nostalgia for when we were primarily just brutalizing brown kids overseas

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

wtf i hate you now

wtf i hate me now too

>now

Why do these companies have to shill their fucking political views in children's stories? Jesus Christ, can't people just make comics/vidya/movies for ENTERTAINMENT purposes anymore?

>comicbooks
>children stories

Do you know anything about Capeshit?

The only children these overprices floppies are marketed towards is MAN-children.

What if Ike hand-draws a Trump issue

They been doing this since the medium existed, Kirby and Simon even got threats and hate for having Cap fight Nazis before the US git involved in WWII.

Ditko injected his Rand shit on everything he could, even Spider-Man.

Wally West used to be right wing as fuck and shat on liberals.

50's Cap comics and WWII comic propaganda....

Green fucking Arrow.

Seriously, I think your complaint is more about comics not reflecting your views.

Unlikely. Not looking to argue, but it's hard to paint Trump in a sympathetic light. He's a rude billionaire, fat, old and wrinkly. Maybe he could show up as the strong president who makes hard decisions, but he won't be as effective as someone like Putin.

>politics can't be entertaining

Guy who posted the panel here.
It's not entertaining though.

It's just lame and preachy, like whenever comics try to teach you "life lessons".

And worse, this time it's not all round unobjectionable advice like "don't do drugs" - but highly partisan political commentary - I don't seek to silence it, but I am allowed to say that I don't think it's very good political commentary; it is what I regard as a crude attempt at caricature, and worst of all, isn't even in the top thousand donald memes quality wise.

It at least worked.

>Casted a shadow over the president so it's vague enough to not be obnoxious
>Worked in the context that the president actually allowed paramilitants on American soil which led to Frank's adventure

Just look on Amazon, eBay, etc... Where you can get it for pennies

this is how you raise new voters. do you know how leftist zootopia was going to be? it was horrible.

No, see and

That's just sad.

Bad president, overprinted book run. You made a bad investment.

>mainsplaning_punch.jpg
>unsolicited opinions about israel
>check your privilege

gee I'm having a ball

I think he meant your reactions are entertaining. Which they are.

Marvel has no editors