90s Superboy Story Time Part 2: Superboy meets the worst version of supergirl ever

90s Superboy Story Time Part 2: Superboy meets the worst version of supergirl ever

Earth born angel > matrix...
Also where's part 1?

>the worst version of supergirl ever
Fuck you, Matrix was perfect.

>the worst version of supergirl ever

Liar. The worst Supergirl is Jeph Loeb Supergirl.

Wtf was that Supergirl? I saw her turning into a pink human shaped blob against Doomsday and she is dating Luxor, like wtf.

Tana a hottie

Go Deadpool!

bumping my question

I mean, I've read all these and I still can't explain it

Matrix was a shapeshifting alien from another dimension that was brought over by Superman. In her origin, the Pocket Universe Lex Luthor transmits the memories and appearance of that universe's Lana Lang onto Matrix, who then becomes Supergirl to replace Superboy, who had died. When brought over to New Earth, Superman takes Matrix to the Kents who affectionately name her "Mae." Mae freaks out about an identity crisis and goes off to space, returning when Lex Luthor Jr. (who is actually a disguised Lex Luthor) comes and announces that Supergirl is his bodyguard/girlfriend/employee/whatever. Luthor eventually reveals his plans and Mae dumps him. She sort of just does superhero/normal person stuff until she runs into Linda Danvers, who is dying. Matrix bonds herself with Linda to save Linda's life. Then other stuff happens, they split, Matrix becomes a cosmic angel, Linda may or may not be in Hell, and then Kara drops to Earth.

That weird as fuck, so she isn't Superman's cousin?

Matrix? No. Kara comes much later in postCrisis continuity.Mae becomes something LIKE a cousin to Clark, though.

Nope, at that time DC was pretty hard pushing "Superman=LAST kryptonian". So no living relatives allowed, still someone wanted to use Supergirl and...

Good guy, hairy lex?

spiderman and deadshot had a son?

>90s Superboy Story Time Part 2: Superboy meets the worst version of supergirl ever
The one I fapped to the most though.

Matrix was basically a gorgeous sex bot that only wanted to suck Luthor's cock all day. Grummet always drew her as a goddess.
She was also a big pile of goo but hey.