I don't know, Sup Forums...

I don't know, Sup Forums. It seems to me that Palmiotti hates the Joker and just uses him when Harley needs to prove she's a STRONK WOMYN.

If anything, this issue showed that Harley is still a villain and not much different from the Joker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47PwcEQm6pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems to me that Palmiotti & Conner hate both Harley/Joker and Harley/Ivy, since they write Joker as a sex addict maniac, while they write Ivy as a welcome mat (or in Sup Forums terms a cuck)

Really, Harley was never a strong woman.

She was a terrible head-doctor who let herself get manipulated into the slave of a lunatic.
I don't see why people were so eager to retcon out that she slept her way to her degree and claim she is actually super smart and talented, it explains how easily duped by a real manipulator and terrible at her job she was.

She's a sap and a henchwoman, putting her up alongside superman or making her into a discount-Deadpool seems stupid.

I don't read a lot of Harley, could you explain how Harley is a cuck? It seems she just crushes on Harley subtly, like unrequited love. It doesn't sound very cuck-ish to me.

But like I said, I don't read a lot, so there may have been something I missed.

*Ivy is a cuck

Ivy is a cuck because she let Harley sleep with anyone else while she just sits in the sidelines waiting for Harley to call her, also Ivy helps Harley rescue Mason from Arkham and sees Harley kiss Mason while Ivy watch..Mostly are moments like this that put a bad name to the pairing

Every time Harley Quinn's in trouble Poison Ivy drops everything to help her, even when said problem was caused by Harley herself.
Harley Quinn's always teasing and demanding Poison Ivy's attention, but when Harley sees a hot guy, even in Ivy's presence, she devotes all her attention to the said hot guy and ignores her friend.
Harley Quinn's always going about their love, but she did shit for Ivy, and even forced Ivy to help that Mason character she was into get out of jail because the Joker wanted to murder him.
Several characters have pointed out how "great" and "awesome" Ivy's for not being jealous or hurt by Harley's pursuit of other men despite being obvious that they've a thing and that Ivy loves Harley. One point this Mason character's mom pointed that out finding odd how Ivy was cool with everything and saying how "great" she was for it.

Basically, Ivy's the beta orbiter that lets Harley do anything to her.

is it weird i can't really see any of the harley spin offs as canon? batman and suicide squad (sometimes) just seem alot more accurate to her character

>who wouldn't be attracted to that?

Harley, apparently.

Thank you for clearing that up. This doesn't sound like cucking, though. It looks more like an unrequited love, or maybe Ivy is more relaxed sexually. I don't know what they've done with her character lately. Ivy would have to be in a relationship with Harley in order for her to be cucked.

Like I said, Palmiotti and Conner seems to have something agaisnt the pairing since that's not way of writing the pairing

Well I possibly didn't explain right but got it right.

It's cucking because Harley's a fucking tease. One moment she's crying about her date with this Mason guy going wrong, which is making Ivy bored/irritable, then next she's jumping on Ivy trying to sex her up. It's like an on-and-off thing going constantly with Harley, where she warms Ivy up only to leave her cold afterwards.

And the comic makes a point to show Ivy's irritation with it, despite not doing much to reprimand Harley.

Also, recently, since Mason guy escaped to keep his life, Joker's in jail and Harley was feeling lonely, Harley asked Ivy to go move with her and for them to be a couple together. Again, because now Harley was feeling lonely. Ivy finally said no and broke up with Harley. Harley was left crying.

>Ivy would have to be in a relationship with Harley in order for her to be cucked

But they were.

She uppity for a child killer.

What was the writer who did that story thinking exactly?

Dunno but councidentally that was the last story that he wrote for DC ever

No crime in killing Wiiggers.

One of the things I liked about Harley's origin, which I don't know if it's still canon, was that she was a manipulative bitch herself. She slept her way to her degree and then tried to use the Joker to make a high-profile expose that would make her famous. Joker was just better at the game than she was.

>It's cucking because Harley's a fucking tease.

That's not cucking, though. It's being a tease.

It doesn't sound like it. It sounds like Harley is "friendzoned" and Palmiotti uses it to be "funny" or frustrating.

I appreciate the explanations, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Cucking someone is a fetish that requires you to be in a relationship and you get off on being cheated on. This doesn't look like she likes any of this shit.

Well to be fair I did say she was being writen as a welcome mat, and used the term "cuck" as Sup Forums uses

youtube.com/watch?v=47PwcEQm6pg

Its weird that BTAS was able to get away with real guns jusy by making them old-timey like tommy guns etc, compared to all the other cartoons where it would be lasers

I really fucking love this scene.

She is a Joker except instead of the Clown motif she now has a Slut motif.

She kills people because it would be slutty.

>She kills people because it would be slutty.

That sentence doesn't make sense

Personally, I'm saving my murders until after I'm married.