Good news for anyone who enjoyed Blade Runner. Apparently there's a new cyberpunk movie called Mute coming out soon...

Good news for anyone who enjoyed Blade Runner. Apparently there's a new cyberpunk movie called Mute coming out soon. Might be shit, but it has a good cast.
>Alexander Skarsgaard
>Sam Rockwell
>Paul Rudd
>Justin Theroux

>another reddit flick for autists to circlejerk to
Your shit failed, no one was interested because it was boring and unrelatable. Go outside.

That's nice, there are't many cyberpunk movies in general.

>go outside

Don't act as if you do autistic faggot.

My love of cinema died when JOI was stomped on

>redditpacing
Way to out yourself. Fuck off.

Cyberpunk wasn't the reason I enjoyed bladerunner

wasted fucking dub-dubs. you should feel bad and ashamed, faggot.

He went outside today to do the groceries now he thinks he's the shit

>lelele dubs! i'm totally not from reddit! do i fit in yet guys?
no

What kind of autism is this? Wanting to prove something... ? prove yourself on the internet, but why?

>same director as moon
Nice

>same director as Warcraft
Uh..

Hope Duncan has matured since Moon, could be a great movie

Warcraft was abominable but let's see how it turns out.

What if.... they made a cyberpunk movie with a fantasy twist added? Idk... could be cool.

Never saw it, can only assume there was a lot of studio interference, hopefully less for this one.

This is the synopsis
>Berlin. Forty years from today. Leo Beiler, a mute bartender, searches for his missing girlfriend, Naadirah, in the rolling city of immigrants where two American surgeons are the only recurring clues

better not be full of propaganda

Watch David Ayer's Bright with a program that makes your monitor purple.

wow

>"waaaaaaaah please don't like this movie everyone please stop it's boring I promise just stop talking about it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Does it have Ryan Gosling staring blankly at his waifu while it's snowing outside?

If not, no thanks