Oi oi

Oi oi

Dont forget to pay your TV license there bruv, also make sure to renew your remote insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
youtube.com/watch?v=gcZdS3TDowg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, you cheeky bailiff cunt. I don't need one.

Oi bruv, where's your policing loicense?

>tfw being investigated for illegal opinions expressed in Sup Forums posts

>tfw haven't paid my social media tax

If ever ever go to jail ill kill every blackie i see, or try.

You *have* paid your Pepe Taxes, right?

do brits really have this?

>mfw i accidentally sharpened a piece of wood too much
>they're gonna kick down my door any second now

NOWHERE TO HIDE

So do you have to pay the tax if say, you only watch youtube videos? What if you stream Netflix online from your laptop, is that also considered watching tv?

GET ONE OR GET DONE CITIZEN

thankfully I don't live in the sharia kingdom, I was just curious as to what would qualify someone as being a television watcher and if that definition extended to streaming devices such as tablets or laptops.

that doesnt exist

For my fellow Burgers, I ran the numbers once and while the UK license is like $200, the US spends the equivalent of like $5 on PBS and NPR.

Oh and keep in mind that the UK is, on a per capita basis, pooer than Mississippi.

I was worried about being blown up on my morning bus journey until I saw this.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

is this documentary kino?

yet

>forced to pay 200€ per year for state tv and radio channels
>Don't even own a tv, or radio
>Will go to jail if I don't pay
Germany is a failed state

Don't forget about the Tolerance Tariff

WE ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE 1984 ACT TO SEARCH YOUR DWELLING

You're fine as long as you don't have a Tv connected to an antennae/satellite. If you watch netflix and such, you're also fine, but they will still harass you.

is it really? I've always dreamt of picking up some poor british slag and bringing her back to the USA to live out the rest of her life in riches. That would be pretty dope.

sorry, meant for

So I lived in Twickenham for like a semester and I swear to god every picture I see of an English suburb looks exactly like Twickenham.
Like, looks exactly like the neighborhood I lived in.

>You're fine as long as you don't have a Tv connected to an antennae/satellite
what about internet streaming/television on bbc? i assume the tv license also goes to funding whatever stuff they broadcast on the internet? does the bbc broadcast their stuff on the internet? how will they check if you use those internet sites or not.

>British women

You don't need one then

So what if I buy it cash? Do they register it like it was a car or something?

Sup Forums loads with compressed images on a fibre connection

The US is super rigged, especially if you have your shit together and aren't black or Hispanic. About the only downside is having to manage private healthcare, which is more a trade-off than anything.

To my knowledge, they cannot check if you've been streaming tv online.

>if you want to watch bbc on the internet then you need a tv license
how do they check this?

SEND HER VICTORIOUS

like the mafia noticing a house hasn't given them any protection money

Wait you're forced to buy a tv? How does this work?

You click a box that says “I have a licence”. Apart from that they can’t do anything about it.

They can't. They could probably request information from your ISP, but they would only be able to prove that you've visited the website.

well it's nice they're not being anal about that one
i can see them trying to figure out ways though

HAPPY AND GLORIOUS

1. they ask for your address when you buy a tv
2. they spam houses with threats even empty houses

NO QUESTIONS

LONG TO REIGN OVER US

I miss the old hats and batons.

>your
Fucking police are little more than kids these days.

When is the next chimp out lads?

Both of these are still around.

When you get approved for your next riot permit.

Those pics are just memes and photoshops right?
Like there is no fucking way those totalitarian dystopia tier posters and tweets are actually real. Makes me wanna kill myself.

What if I buy a TV just to play games? Are brits really this cucked?

>batons

It's called stick thingy now, baton sounds too aggressive

Don't be worried. Point and laugh at the britbongs, they seem to really love taking it up their ass.

The database is actually not real, when a property is leased or rented out they just spam letters at them assuming they're using a TV

Best pay the licence fee, goyim.
Without it the BBC couldn't give a voice to inspiring individuals like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcZdS3TDowg

If you're on a fuckign database I don't think it's that hard to check

>tfw this could be a legitimate concern once the Tories get their anti-encryption laws in place

yes

we have the same license in my country. every household that owns one or more televisions must have a tv license. there are legal ways to circumvent it though, like in britain, by for example removing the antenna contact or internal tuner etc.

however the funny part is that when i bought my first tv after moving out, they asked me about tv license at the electronics store which is how they register new licenses. "under whose name should the tv license be put under?". i obviously answered my own, but they asked again. and again. basically, the guy in the store was trying to help me by hinting that if i just said my dad's name, i didn't have to pay for the license myself, since he was already paying and it could be put under his name.

welcome to Britain

The US has a far larger population though
The cost is spread out amongst loads more people

...is that a pointy stick?

Are bats illegal? Do you need a fucking license for a bat?

Move then

The worst part is that I suspect this is entirely real. She probably lives in Croydon.

I don't even live there and *I'm* getting fucking depressed.

Is that a fucking Harry Potter wand in the bottom left?

I cancelled my TV licences and they sent me a very threatening letter and made a house visit whilst I was at work. Never heard from them again.

If you're carrying it for self-defence purposes, literally everything is illegal

only adults can own toys in Britain

>oi mate
>that dildo is the right shade of black
>but it's not big 'nuff innit?
>gona have to confiscate that

UK have no freedom anymore, worse than murica.

What does "GET DONE" mean?

Nope, totally real

Y-y-yes officer and I a-also binned my b-b-butterknives please don't put me in the gaol to get raped by Mohammeds, officer sir!

So? I would be pissed if tax dollars went to programs such as BLACKED mirror

>
So when exactly it happened? I'm not even 30 and 20 years ago this sort of shit seemed to be appropriate only in grim sci-fi books. When did it become reality?

Very true. I just wanted to give a sense of how much Brits are getting taxcucked.

I mean, even at only $5/taxpayer we're still trying to get rid of PBS & NPR completely. That Boston Tea Party spirit.

Swecuck here, we also have a license but it's easy to circumvent. My dad called them up and said he sold his TV six months ago and got reimbursed for that time. It's just scaremongering, if someone ever comes knocking you can tell them to fuck off. I've never paid for it.

I created a separate folder for UK in my meme collection. This country is something out of this world.

oi bruv show me your papers or I'll gob your knob

the grim scifi books were a warning you didn't listen to

The black dude from that show - "Delroy has been a certificated High Court Enforcement officer for 6 years. Prior to this he spend 22 years working for the Metropolitan police force (which may give you a clue as to where his detective skills came from)."

Delroy was found guilty at crown court of possessing class B substances and dumped by The Met in London in 2002 after 22 years of service.

He was arrested in 2001 over a cannabis factory in his home and three weeks later he was again apprehended by colleagues with three other men suspected of dealing class B substances in nearby Norbury. He was booted out by police after conviction. Anglin then apparently hoodwinked regulators to become a financial adviser offering know-how on investments and mortgages. However, the Financial Services Authority launched a probe in 2008 and banned him from practice.

Maybe it's a bicycle wheel made by Oddjob.

this is a fucking joke

What about my fists or nails? Is that illegal?

Your police are glorified trash collectors