May I have the password?

May I have the password?

figdellyo

Mac Kurwa!

big guy 4u xDDD

ooooooooooooooooooorgy

FUCKDRUMPF69

TEDDYBEAR

yes, this is correct. Enjoy your stay, my friend ;-)

What movie was this again?

>The second password? There is no second password.

Pleb detected.

I remember someone told me it was The Fall and so I added it to my watchlist but I think this is something else desu.

Why you so mean?

cruise had to had only said that. you have a 50/50 chance if you say "there isn't a second password". either you're right or you're wrong. You can guess a word to be a password all you want but you would have to find 1 word in a fucking dictionary of words to be correct. You have better odds with the former.

password123

You may enter

Eyes wide shut doggy

I don't think it would have mattered even if he had gotten the second password question right. They knew he was an outsider, and the questioning was just to draw him out and humiliate him in front of everyone. But he was saved by the girl.

Eyes Wide Shut you absolute noobface

Yeah, it wouldn't had mattered since he was retarded the whole time. But still if you have all the right pieces except a hypothetical second password. you would be good to go

Ernest goes to camp

fuck i can't remember

What did she whisper to Cruise? What happened to Nick nightingale? How did Hooker die? Did aidsmobey die? Why is alan cumming so gay?

Seriously though, what is the best play if you're standing there?

see

pas dollar sign word

yagsbarro

>They knew he was an outsider, and the questioning was just to draw him out and humiliate him in front of everyone.

So a smart guy response might have worked?

It was all a dream and about marriage and infidelity hence why it sucked.

Sneed

administrator

go home contrarian

there is no password.

Forrest Gump

>"Detective Michael Scarn, FBI. I've been on your case for months!"
>*mumbles into shoulder*
>"They're moving in now, you're all busted!"

Quad sixes confirm.

When the lerminatty corners you, GO FULL IMPROV

Password? What the fuck dude you havent payed rent for month and now you want to use the wifi?

swordfish

Cole Trickle

Days of Thunder was released on June 27, 1990. 3306 days before Eyes Wide Shut, released on July 16, 1999. The same day JFK Jr. was his wife died.

tennis

>get the one with the mink lining

>he got his ass kicked before he got sent back to Seattle

>They OD'd her

>maybe

>because he's gay

Aw shit nigga I can't remember it my fault

ermine

what makes you think they didn't kill nick aswell? He tried to give a message to alan cumming but it was intercepted....

Ermine is a mink like creature, fuck it I was close.

He could have died, I think they would have killed him before they brought him back to his hotel though.

OOOORRGGEEEEEEEE

True. But that is what vickter said. He also said the hooker OD'd. But what if he is just hiding everything by telling bill it was all just a charade? Just to stop bill from investigating further............

Vickter's story on Nick is verified by Alan Cummings, the hooker was obviously sacrificed.

Remember the hooker was hypnotized.

Dunston checks in

wait, did i miss something?
wait what!?!?!?

Eyes partially open

Vickter's story about Nick being beat up and sent home is verified by the fact that they brought him to his hotel to get his things instead of just killing him.

The hooker was hypnotized, they were all hypnotized. That ritual with the song and stick was a hypnosis ritual.

what if they killed nick after? if they are all hypnotised was cruise hypnotised? was vicktor hypnotised? they all remember it though?!?!

Why would they make him get his things and check out of the hotel instead of just outright killing him?

I mean all the hookers were hypnotized. That ritual they did was a hypnosis ritual for the hookers. They're under hypnosis and mind control.

Son of the Mask

why would nick try to leave a message behind that got swept up by the bodyguards? Why leave a message behind if all they're gonna go is take you back to seattle? ahh i see so the hookers were hypnotized...

Well that depends on what the message said, it could have been anything.

Yeah. But it just seems that if nick was trying to leave something behind if he knew it was such a risk that the guards would take it...also if i remember alan cumming said nick looked "scared".

I think the importance of the ermine lining is that the 16 year old girl knows exactly why he's getting a cloak and a mask. It's not the symbolism of the animal, it's that she has been to the ritual and is underaged. It's not the beginning or end of her underage prostitution career.

The implication of course being that the elites of society worship Ishtar and have sex magick rituals involving hypnotized prostitutes, some of whom are underaged.

Lolita has one too.

i honestly haven't put that much thought into it. i thought it was just a bunch of elites fucking hookers

Nah man, Leelee's character hints that she's been there, they have Ishtar's symbol on the wall at the first party in the beginning of the movie and hypnosis is a fundamental aspect of mind control.

Shit runs deep.

problem child the return

Was that the point of the whole asian dudes at the costume shop at night fucking her? pedoshit relates to the orgy society? Why was milich so ok with it all the sudden when bill went back to pay for the costume rental? Was that to symbolise he should just let it go instead of investigating further?

>spoonfeeding newfags

Halloweentown

No, dumbass, I'd have to change it if I told you.

I think the asian dudes weren't that significant, just showing that she's a prostitute.

>Why was milich so ok with it all the sudden when bill went back to pay for the costume rental

Because he started pimping her out after they paid him to fuck his daughter lol

Yeah I guessed that just found it weird one night who was a going to get the police involved, and the next day he's like "it's all good, btw you can fuck my daughter if you want"

Lol cuz he wasn't getting paid bro. He's some slimy eastern european dude

Sn33dseed&f33d

Grumpy Old Men

I don't even know anymore. Why is Lolita's mom drawn by Jack Ripper in Dr Strangelove ?

Who do you think the couple that nodded to Bill at the party were?

I thought vicktor. fuck if i know

It could be him (and maybe his wife).
Or it could be the costume shop owner and his daughter - given that they recognise Bill. Al they have to recognise him is his mask.

Yeah but how the costume shop owner even get into the party? isn't it all elites? he just whores off his daughter for pity money.

or maybe the people who organized the party recognizing that he doesn't belong there...

I thought Milich was a gatekeeper of sorts. He is always opening/unlocking/locking doors. Since he screwed up by letting Bill get the goods and see the pimping in progress (suggesting he was feigning anger on the first visit) he has to be extra cool with the daughter pimping.