Who was in the wrong here?

>Jim Carrey claims ex-girlfriend Cathriona White had STDs BEFORE they dated and created fake medical records to extort him

>According to new legal documents, seen by TMZ, Carrey will now claim White had herpes before they met and altered her friend's medical records, which showed a clean bill of health.

>But the White's family lawyer Mr Avenatti said: “We are very much looking forward to Mr Carrey finally being placed under oath next week and forced to answer the questions he has been dodging for years, such as why he provided illegal drugs to Ms White, why he gave Ms White multiple STDs and then lied about it, and why he has engaged in a public charade of innocence crafted by his handlers.

>Carrey’s lawyers are asking for the case against him to be dismissed if the medical records are fabricated. The new filing comes weeks after the attorney for White’s estate released a note allegedly written by White in 2013 that accused Carrey of giving her STDs and exposing her to drugs and mental abuse.

>"Before you I might not have had very much, but I had respect, I was a happy person, I loved life, I was confident and I felt good in my own skin and was proud of most decisions I made," reads the note, which was dated April 8, 2013. "I met you, you introduced me to cocaine, prostitutes, mental abuse and disease,” the note allegedly written by White stated.

>She accused Carrey of giving her HPV and HSV.

thesun.co.uk/news/4737156/jim-carrey-claims-ex-girlfriend-cathriona-white-had-stds-before-they-dated-and-created-fake-medical-records-to-extort-him/

Was he a degenerate psycho or was she a manipulating gold digger?

>Was he a degenerate psycho or was she a manipulating gold digger?
Maybe it's both, like a game. She practically 100% check and mated him by suiciding, too.

Geeez is this guy gonna an hero soon or what?

so this why jim is so skinny now

>Was he a degenerate psycho or was she a manipulating gold digger?
have you thought about my cock today?

This.
It's both.
Only real outcome is Jim to kill himself as well.

>killing yourself because of HPV

This
Seriously, the STD's she got are the least horrible you can get
Only nasty bit is that once every few months (or even less than once a year) you get itch and some crusty spots
The only really bad thing is that it is for life

>a note allegedly written by White in 2013 that accused Carrey of giving her STDs and exposing her to drugs and mental abuse
a note she may not have written
accusing a guy that dumped her
gave her STDs, drugs, & mean words
She was an adult that had unprotected sex and did drugs with the man that used his own ass as a ventriloquist dummy.

A phyrric victory in my opinion.

>Only nasty bit is that once every few months (or even less than once a year) you get itch and some crusty spots

Really? I thought HPV was worse.

>being sued by your dead gf's ex husband
bizarre

she allegedly had gonorrhea too

i don't know anything stds so i don't know if that's better or worse

HPV is rather bad unless treated, can give you all sorts of cancer.

supposedly he has AIDS now. not kidding. he's also been smoking meth in Seattle too. hasn't been the same since his ex died. source, I know him.

Gonorrhea is pretty bad

Wasnt HPV responsible for giving you warts?

>You introduced me to all these bad things and I stayed and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

>he never got his HPV vaccinations as a kid

Enjoy your warts, faggot.

He's come off looking terrible but desu the fact she killed herself tells me she was very emotionally volatile and manipulative.

She was a skank, she was married to a beta male and hung out with that old rich STD ridden celebrity to access fame and Hollywood.
Why are women like this called victims?

gonorrhea's basically the AIDS of straight people.

>supposedly he has AIDS now
Wouldn't surprise me. Hell that bitch in the OP looks like a dude.

yeah for sure man.

He "introduced her". Jesus Christ. He didn't force her to snort coke and fuck hookers. She did it for money and fame. She's definitely a gold digging whore. I have no doubt Carrey is a degenerate. It's Hollywood after all.