Tfw decide to watch Blade Runner 2049 by myself

>Tfw decide to watch Blade Runner 2049 by myself.
I've never done this shit before but it's depressing as fuck tbqh.. Seriously how do you guys do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went alone and I have extreme social anxiety. I ended up not caring because the movie itself was really good

Which part is "depressing as fuck"?
Buy the ticket (I buy my at home), arrive 10 minutes after the official time to avoid all the degenerate ads and trailers, sit in your perfect seat and enjoy the film and that's it. All that without a single second of waiting anywhere.

I came early cause it's my first time going to the cinema alone. I'm sitting in the cinema right now and there are only four people...both couples. Fuck.

My secret is I'm always alone.

>tfw hate cinema because of all the other people there making noise
How hard is it to just shut the fuck up for a few hours

Go to the earliest showing on a weekday. I did that for 2049 and there was 5 other people in the theater.

>I came early cause it's my first time going to the cinema alone
I don't understand this reasoning, what's the difference between coming with someone or alone, why would you need to come early?
No matter am I coming with someone else or not, I almost always skip those first 10 minutes of ads and trailers.

Christ another couple walked in.
>Tfw the alone lonely guy in the cinema.

Because what the fuck am I gonna do? Sit outside fucking around on my phone for a few minutes. Either way you guys weren't kidding about this film being underrated atm. I don't know if it was like this on release but holy shit not a lot of people are coming to watch this. It's kinda depressing.

No one cares about you user, everyone is busy thinking about themselves just like you are busy thinking about yourself.
If you're not an actual basement dwelling hunchback that reeks of various extreme odours, you'll be fine.

Never mind the two people that came in are two guys. But yeah you're right. It's also my first time coming to the cinema in years. This shit has changed a lot.

>Because what the fuck am I gonna do? Sit outside fucking around on my phone for a few minutes.
Don't leave your house earlier in the first place? Why do you need to get early to the cinema when you can buy the tickets with the seat you want at your home?
Unless you live in that degenerate part of America where they don't have the reserved seating.

See
I haven't been to the cinema in years, m8. This is the first film that got me out.

Stop looking at this goddamn thread and watch the film with your phone turned off please.

I dunno I gotta go buy the groceries but it's so depressing to do it alone like what are they gonna think
>HAHA HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS LONE LOSER DOING THINGS ALONE AHAHAHAHAHA EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH
idk lads think I'm gonna starve instead

Nigga the kino still hasn't started. Just previews right now.

They dont give a fuck about you.
Stop freaking out.

Go in the morning if you're that anxious. That's when the loners go.

because why should I or anyone besides teenagers care?

Smoke a cigar like DeNiro in Cape Fear

/thread

Nobody fucking cares if you go alone holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

Can we ban this played out "I'M SEEING A MOVIE ALONE" meme from Sup Forums? It's not even like there's a grain of truth to it that makes it funny. Literally no one gives a shit in real life. If anything, this autism should be on /r9k/ in a social anxiety general or something.

OP is that guy who will look at you when there's something funny happening to see if you are laughing then laugh.

pls stop doing this OP it makes me really uncomfortable