90s PBS cartoons

Who do you pick and why?

MSB>Arthur>>>>>>>DT

Dragon Tales was garbage.
If you watched it past the age of 5, that was when your parents first started to lose hope for you.

Arthur>MSB>DT

I watched Arthur the most, but MSB was great too. Never really got into Dragon Tales.

i think we can all agree that Dragon Tales is the worst of the trio, yeah?

Inb4 what Andrea Libman later went on to do.

I'd pick Arthur for having a huge run before any notable quality dip occurred, but MSB was fantastic in its own right and is a close second.

DT really isn't even close to those two.

DT and MSB don't have Marina Datillo so I'm going to go with Arthur.

Objectively, I agree. I do have some fond memories with it and I do love it, but I wouldn't say it's that good of a show.

The characters were either assholes or annoying. You had assholes like Zak, you had annoying characters like Wheezie, Emmy, and Cassie, and then you had characters that were both assholes and annoying like Ord and Max

Sam's favorite is The Magic School Bus

All of them, fuck you. I loved them all.
MSB is superior though.

[spoilers]I never liked TMSB or Arthur for the sole reason that they made us watch them in school

>Hating based as fuck shows because you were at school
>HATING something that kept you from doing fucking school work
Fucking retard

I hated Bill Nye, too.

I feel like Dragon Tales was more of a new era for PBS. It was around the time PBS was getting kiddie stuff and the older kid stuff (except Arthur) was getting phased out. We did get Cyberchase, but that was the exception.

The Magic School Bus and Arthur were clearly in the era where PBS had a good balance of both preschool shows and shows that both preschoolers and older kids can watch. Those 2 shows fit the latter catagory

bump

Wishbone

>live action show

Get out of here

bump

None because I'm not a poor minority. My family could afford real television

Magic School Bus is best because it actually taught science using magic. Plus Ms Frizzle has that hot teacher thing going.

I'm surprised there aren't more people saying Arthur. It has (or used to have) a big following on Sup Forums

Cyberchase was my favorite show as a kid, because we didn't have cable. Helped me get ahead in my math classes too.

That's awesome

So, what do you guys think of the upcoming Magic School Bus reboot that's coming to Netflix this year?

I really hope they don't screw it up