Post your favorite DC or Marvel Comics female character, and everyone must guess what kind of underpants she wears

Post your favorite DC or Marvel Comics female character, and everyone must guess what kind of underpants she wears.

>implying she wears any

White bikini-style

Here's mine

Definitely something sporty and athletic she can workout in. But yet, still somewhat girly. I picture She Hulk covering her thick, green butt in a pair of these.

The ancient Greeks never used underpants.

Purple thong.

granny panties

men's boxers.

>implying half of her costume aren't panties

... Shit. I wasn't going to jerk it tonight too.

>> Mera
None.
>> Kate Kane / Batwoman
Pic related. Generic black panty.

Power Girl is a little more complicated. Despite her showing cleavage, I don't vision her undies being overly revealing. Kara would wear something classy, while still looking sensual.

If she's going to the movie theater, to hang out with her friend, Terra, she'd probably strap on a pair of comfy underpanties like these. Not quite a thong, yet doesn't fully cover her backside like granny panties would. Waistband hanging low enough, that if you caught Kara on a day she's wearing tight, denim low-rise jeans, you might see a little crack action.

>guess what kind of underpants she wears.
It might be a trick question in her case.

Unapologetic mercenary badass with values which are almost as loose as her loyalties.

Also I love how bullshit her powers are.

Go on. Guess.

Good taste, user.

Boyshorts, black of course

Also yes she is Liefeld's best character, better even than Cable.

Thongs. Not only for the style, but also because Domino needs something that will stretch and curve with her hips, underneath her leather pants. Would be too difficult to squat wearing anything more.

If she's just lounging around in the privacy of her home, then a pair like these. If Domino's gonna bust your balls, she might as well do it properly -- from taking you down in the streets, to teasing you in her bedroom.

Just be careful peeping through her window curtains...

Mary Jane Watson

Here's full size image.

XXXXXXXXXXL?

White briefs

Pink athletic supporter with her butt showing (for the other girls to smack with a wet towel)

White cotton Hanes for max comfy

Dark purple thong

See above

She actuallu does not wear any.

I still remember that thread like it was yesterday. Good times.

Religious ascetic so no underwear.

Underoos!