Should Batman have a primary love interest in the DCEU or is he better off single?

Should Batman have a primary love interest in the DCEU or is he better off single?

A flirty relationship with Wondy is cool, anything else can get fucked and so help me god I will drop that shit hard if they introduce Talia and Damien.

How is cat woman so strong when she is so skinny?

she's a replicant

single, thats the problem with the capeshit movies this days, even if its not necessary they make a love interest in the story and feals weird and stupid, with not point to have one in the first place.

>NO MORE ROMANCE IN SUPER HERO MOVIES PLZ.

I don't mind it but I wish D.C. Would do more "lost tales" so you could also do Batman/Superman stories that take place in the past (so it's basically an excuse to use older characters and continuity)
I know they do this once in awhile but I noticed that is always crap as if no one cares or it exists just to explain some continuity hiccup that only Byrne cares about

Always liked Batman and Catwoman together.

CELLS

I never really bought Bruce as a sleep around, James Bond-type. That was always just nerd fantasy projection on the writers part. He's not Ollie Queen. He's far too principled to behave in such a manner IMO.

I only really liked him with Catwoman. They compliment each other well. When they act like an actual couple, they're pretty great.

this desu

Catwoman, the bat family, and the league of shadows are all autistic pleb shit that any good adaptation of the material would remove.

batman is above love

what is this shit

>t. Frank Miller

Then at should be bird dogging chicks left and right

Oh yeah, everythingg is better when there's a shitty romance story involved!

I don't know about a primary love interest, but he should definitely get some ass

He's got so many love interests in the comics, it'd be a shame not to use one or five

The bat senpai make up some of the greatest characters in the DC universe

Batman Returns couldn't have handled their relationship better.

Lmao i meant family* not senpai

>Spider-man comics have mostly been soap operas where Peter's dating life was crucial to the stories, makes sense to be a big part of his movies
>Superman and Lois Lane are probably the single most iconic couple in capeshit since day one
>X-men movies have next to no romance stuff short of Wolverine pinning over Jean like the beta he really is
>Captain America also pines over an old woman who is now dead and he only kissed once
>Thor 3 dropped Jane Foster
>Iron Man with Pepper is only really a major part of the 3rd movie
>Guardians has some will they wont they stuff going on where wont they was the outcome
>Steve Trevor was the audience stand in for Wonder Woman

I really don't think its a problem desu familia. Love interests are in most action movies anyway.

If done right, the Bat Babes could be the Bond Girls of the DCEU. It would really establish it as the product for men versus MCU's kiddie product.

The question is, which one should it be?

Catwoman?
Julie Madison?
Vicki Vale?
Silver St. Cloud?
Jezebel Jet?
Vesper Fairchild?
How about Julia Pennyworth?

>hetero sexual love
>current year
REEEEEEEEEEEEE how dare they? I'm so offended!

Single. He's a "celibate kung fu monk" type.

Catwoman, of course. Anybody else is wrong. Adventures with Batman and Catwoman tend to be interesting as fuck.

Wonder Woman. Amazon + human with no superpowers is hot af

Bruce and Selina are the only sort if batman couple I can actually enjoy.
Fuck wonderwoman, superman can have that after Lois dies

As a kid, I always liked the Wonder Woman/Batman flirting in the Justice League cartoon and in the JLA comics from the 90s

>Zatanna
>Talia
>Wonder Woman

Those 3 are far better for Batman than Catwoman.

Bruce isn't really an average guy though.
He's like the prime of mankind.

> Zatanna or wonderwoman
> better than catwoman

>you could also do Batman/Superman
OwO yes pls

Always knew Mike had good taste

>batman is above love

nice headcanon nerd

>War of Jokes and Riddles

This could have been cut down to 5-6 issues.

one writers headcanon vs anothers

how plebian of you

They should do Black Canary

Establish her as being married to Green Arrow in Birds of Prey or something, then have Batman straight up cuck the poor bastard

I like Batman and Supergirl

>Catwoman
>Wonder Woman
>Zatanna
>Talia

Always knew Sup Forums was full of plebs. All of you could never appreaciate real kino pairing like pic related. If either had being a woman you bet they would've been canon a long time ago.