Louis Theroux: Murder In Milwaukee

Post-Discussion Thread

SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09c4ppc
youtube.com/watch?v=92IC_b6rmPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why we're all the black people complaining about the police again? It just looked like they were doing their job.

>anorexia
FUCK that's going to be boring

RIP MY NIGGA SLYVILLE

How do we fix this?

Anyone got a link?

>Nils Frahm outro

Patrician

Because those lazy coppers can't take the no clues or help they are given by the community and solve the cases

>>anorexia

You know that's not gonna be comfy

This was a strong episode, much better than the rest of his stuff recently

Best one yet. Thorax is still on top form. Also his hypothesis that it was entirely the communities fault was eye opening, if a bit extreme.

>da cops don't care bout black people, my cousin was killed and they don't care, just another black man to them, know what I'm sayin?
>Do you know who did it?
>sheeeeit, I don't know mang

Is anorexia kino the last one in this series?

No, it's not got to do with America.

I'd rather be born in some third world sand dune raghead country than milwaukee

>No Lucozade or Perrier product placement
7/10

Best doc he has done in years
He just showed it for what it really is and largely ignored all the bullshit BLM stuff. Also the guy has balls to actually go and speak to some of these people so opening and to the point
Based Louis

>walking down the street
>three black gentlemen walk up to you
>"Shiiiiiieet nigga, drop yo wallet or me and my boys DeVolvo and Big Mini are gonna bust a cap in yo ass!"
What do?

>a sneaky bonus anorexia episode

Top lad, Louis.

this was way better than the last two episodes

It's not part of this series, this Milwaukee one was part of the Dark States series

That was the last one in the series. Anorexia isn't part of dark states.

The anorexia one looked like it was based in Britain?

AFAIK the version/trafficking/murder trilogy was a set made in America, had no clue about existence of an anorexia one until the promo just then

4 consecutive eps—what have we done to deserve this?

Every other developed country in the world has a problem with thuggish black people being violent.

Only America has the incredible homicide rate.

People will still argue that it isn't guns that are the main cause/issue/problem.

Call my niggas Peugeot 306 and Fiat Punto to come back me up

Murder in Milwaukee>>heroin town>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>trafficking sex

>Sylville

why?

>Be american
>get raped to death by cop

Land of the free

Milwaukee is super geographically and economically segregated. A couple super shitty areas, and a bunch of really nice areas around that. Luckily the shit areas are kind of isolated so normal people never really have reason to be there

>won't help the police's investigations under any circumstances
>murderers and other criminals are able to walk free
>more crime happens
>a situation occurs in which a police officer shoots someone because you've got a ton of armed thugs
>WAAAH DA PO PO IS RAYCISS

Fucking niggers. The police are complete cunts, but the black community aren't helping themselves in any way.

>Live in a black neighbourhood with high crime rate
>Just build a moat around your house

Its this simple

Explain this map please

where can I watch this?

It'll be on iplayer shortly, otherwise probably on stream/torrent sites in a few hours

You just contradicted yourself lmao, you stated how it is black people that are the main issue as every other country has an issue yet say it isn't in the next breath

>mfw watching new louis theroux

>Blue Planet 2 coming soon
Comfy documentaries season

every dot represents a person:
blue - whites
red - chinks
green - niggers
yellow - spics

I feel sorry for the chinks totally encompassed by the niggers

Blue=white people
green=black people
yellow= mexican
red=Asian (mostly Hmong in the shitty neighborhoods, and students in the white areas)

Glad I watched this live desu, it was the best yet and improved again by watching it with Sup Forums

bbc iplayer if your british

do americans have that too?

Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were coming here as early as the late 1600s to trade with the Native Americans. it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land

if by job you mean keeping the lower castes from organizing and threatening the rich oligarchs and politicians

What a psycho

anybody got a link to the stream? or do i have to wait some days for a link to appear?

>It's taken two threads for someone to make this reference
WE'RE NOT WORTHY

And old Louis

Yeah because all these thugs legally bought their guns

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09c4ppc

Look at the gun rate in Switzerland. They don't have this problem.

Need more arrows better 'Murder in Milwaukee' and 'Heroin'. This episode was one of his top tier docs.

Not gonna lie, I would colonise her and spread my little white men across her continent, if ya know what I mean

Murder in Milwaukee>HeroinTown>>>Trafficking Sex

Agreed?

I've got wider hips than her

Unironically looks like a chimp

Yes

>you son of a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=92IC_b6rmPc

She looks like that nasty bitch that used to fuck Flavor Flav.

>wearing a bra under a sports bra

I think compulsory sterilization is a great service to the public in some cases...

Every one of those street corner guys will have a kid before they go to prison or get shot. All of the pregnant girls will drop out of school before 16. If they have a girl, she'll grow up to get pregnant before she's 18. If they have a boy, he'll be jailed or dead before 25. But not before getting a couple girls pregnant. And so on.

Post hips

>implying the lower casts have the IQ to organise anything

and nips

well every time the lower classes have ever organized anything it has been shit for everyone

It's white peoples fault.

That first half an hour was absolutely god-tier. Relentless meme material. It slowed down a bit with those rappers in the music studio.

Why does everyone love this doc so much and not the other two recent ones? It's just another generic Louis in rough black neighbourhood episode. Still enjoyed it though, but no funny characters except the daft names

Weird weekends>everything

thanks but is there some link where i can watch out without being a member of bongland?

you can use a vpn or IP Shield

Obviously hsi old stuff is still better

But the difference here was that he didn't shy away from uncomfrotable truths with people like he has done recently.

Last two episodes before this one had weak subjects and boring characters, especially the prostitution one. Only the tent lad was interesting across those two docs. Him, and Keith, who we only meet for a minute.

Worst one of the series by a long way. Last two were some of his best work.

>Milwaukee most segregated place in America
Mike's been doing his job well.

>her

That got to be a a man. Look at that waist.

What's your hood name, lads? For me it's DeAudi.

A good number of Switzerland's guns are military weapons, where the ammo's kept in the barracks. And even the non military weapons have regulations on where you're supposed to keep the guns and ammos, and there are restrictions on what kind of guns or ammo you're allowed to have in the first place. And careful vetting for getting a gun licence. Switzerland isn't America lite, just because of the high rate of ownership.

I once knew a guy who managed to lose his military rifle during a prank. He had to appear in front of a military tribunal

His alcoholism one had the best characters.

That's not By Reason of Insanity.

>Americans have toilet shotguns
>call themselves a first world country

Test

who were the interesting characters in this episode though? And which uncomfortable truths did he shy away from in the other episodes?

Ya boi D'Prius
>Mah mamma took mah guns

The nice thing about America, i the shitty people are mostly isolated in small neighborhoods that the rest of us don't need to go to, and its super easy to spot when you are approaching one. Crime outside these areas is extremely rare, unlike Europe when you have an actual threat of white people committing a crime against you

How exactly does police activity prevent people from organising? Are they busting up meetings or something?

based Mike

the absolute state of this post
everything have you said is wrong

um, no it isn't

>le based kike cucklasa XD
back to red dit.

where do you watch this is you're not a bongistani?

you've given no evidence for any of those bs claims.
>le outside the 3rd world areas it's utopia!!
no sweetie. If I remember correctly most of the "good" areas still have crime rates above europe.

DOES THIS GUY KNOW HOW TO PARTY OR WHAT

Why yes, Pete, it is.

where can I watch this?

I mean its not utopia, but the bad parts of America are super concentrated and isolated. These aren't places you would accidentally find yourself in. Milwaukee is a great example, the ghetto is super fucking shitty, and the surrounding areas are super nice, crime in most of the state is extremely uncommon, and is primarily only a risk for those living in the ghetto

Crime in europe is considerably less concentrated, plus you have white people who commit crimes, which just isn't a thing in America outside maybe rural Appalachia

In the UK: BBC iPlayer
Outside the UK: get a VPN and go to BBC iPlayer