How Kevin Smith Feels About Internet Trolls Who Rip His Films

>I used to like fight back to be like... not fight back like 'You're wrong,' but be more clever. And what has that meant? Like at the end of the day, like being clever in an internet fight gets you bragging rights for two minutes on a day nobody's going to remember. I learned to kind of let go of that. I used to then go after people that would say incorrect things. So if they were like, 'His movies, I fucking hate them!' Fine. You know, I can't say anything about that, that's taste. If they were like, 'I heard he did this, that, or the other thing,' then I would engage. I stopped engaging in a kind of, 'Hey man,' and more in a friendly way.

Kevin Smith is now acting more grown up than you Sup Forums

How does that make you feel? Respect him more right?

RAPE ENABLER

>How Kevin Smith
Stopped reading there

He got it. To win you don't play the game. Don't feed the trolls

>kevin smith
>only ever think of this picture when his name is mentioned

is it bad i dont know who this is?

Kev stopped being funny post-Clerks 2. I’m glad Jeff Anderson refused to play Randall in 3 so we could avoid the travesty known as Clerks 3.

Are those JNCO jeans?

>I used to fight back.
>Y'know, back when I was relevant and had something worth defending.

It's terrible and I love you

>criticizing shit flicks is trolling
>you win by not defending your work and your opinion

How much did he know/cover up of Ben Affleck's sexual misconduct?

I look like him, kinda the same average size man with anonymous clothing, just I am a Trump supporter and not a liberal douchebag. Should I change my style?

this
clerks 1 is such a comfy film. it's scary how real some of the characters feel. clerks 2 isn't as good, but it's surprising not as bad as it sounds. the ending alone is worth it.
i hope one day kevin smith snaps out of his weed phase and directs a few more decent films before he's considered an old man.

>not reporting trolls for hate speech
Pleb move

Wow, amazing. What a revelation. This must be a smart person.

Clerks was the only good movie made by him. Name another that was ANY good.

I'm waiting.

There's nothing to cover up.

He was never funny or talented. People pretend to like his early movies because they enjoyed the backstory behind making them (hey, a loser like me who likes comic books can be a director too!). Nobody ever sat through a Kevin Smith movie and felt satisfied or entertained by the conclusion

>drunkenly hugs a woman ten years ago
>DUDE RAPE LMAO
how desperate was Disney after Weinstein?

>get 'dem titties out
yeah that's just a hug.

Wait a second. Is he really saying that he ignores the opinion of random people on the internet and goes on with his day?
Is he some kind of madman?

>weed phase

Its scary how much that has affected him

Dogma is objectively his best movie.

t. Afraid of Women

>like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>average size man

T. never touched a woman

190 to 250 lbs is average you fucking 3rd worlder

clerks came out a long time ago

clerks came out a LLOOONNNNGGGG time ago

that's all i have to say about that

i've been doing that for decade

>average sized man

wasn't there a picture of him eating cheese

>Grown man and a writer can't form sentences without a generous peppering of 'like' and swear words.

t. Never seen a woman

If I wanted my own comeback, i'd wipe it off your mum's face.

Still has more money than you and is a successful filmmaker and is most likely more happy

Change the style of your body and lose the fucking weight.

I marked on the back of an envelope how many times he said 'like'. I was incredulous.

Mallrats is comfy high school kino. I think any moody teenage guy can relate to Jason Lee in that movie. That talk show host thing at the epilogue is retarded though; the most edgy guy in the film turns to the least edgy career he could.

for the love of god yes.

Why is he ALWAYS making that fucking face?

Kek

A little bit but his films are still garbage, so it's not like I'm more likely to watch his movies now.

He's not acting grown up he's just tired of getting his fat ass handed to him.

>250 lbs
>average

Because Weinstein's cum is leaking down his pant leg.

If anyone didn't know about The Harvesting, it was Kevin.

Cared enough to post though, didn't ya smart guy.

Lmfao

I really hope you're trolling for your own sake user.

people like you should be put to sleep

Clerks 2 was a perfect conclusion, 15 minute standing ovation at Cannes, why is this fat fuck making a third one?

Well I have to admit it was cool interacting with him on the view askew forums back around 1999-2002ish. It was quite the thrill to be able to interact with a movie director.

you didn't like Tusk bro?

Dogma and Clerks 2. Wow, that was easy.

I celebrate his entire catalog. Except for Cop Out, which he only directed and didn't write.

He said he's not doing Clerks 3 for this very reason.

>like like like like like like like like like like like
Like, back the fuck off!?

t. MommyPoster

That was fun.

Thank God.

>How does that make you feel? Respect him more right?
Respect isn't some magic psychological light switch you can just flip on.

That and Harvey owes the cast like $20 million dollars

>His movies, I fucking hate them!
CELLS

WEINSTEINED

Nice to see the ICP branch out and try clothing.

i hate the movie. they dont feel real at all. way to many monologues and shitty dialogue

Never got around to watching Red State. I remember i heard good things about John Goodmans performance, and I notice Stephen Root is in it, he's usually good.

It should have ended Dogma style, but he didn't have the balls to fuck with the church again.

>"can I have a slice?"
>"No."

who was in the wrong here?

absolutely not

Maybe if you're a 6 foot 6 brick shithouse

He keeps remembering the time he sold his fat ugly daughter off to be Weinstein'd

Dude loves cheese.

That explains all his movies

Okay? Why did you bother posting? You're more annoying than Kevin Smith.

I never knew weed can ruin a person until I saw Kevin Smith. He seriously needs rehab if all he does is smoke all day.

>15 minute standing ovation at Cannes
Whenever there is an x min standing ovation,odd how there is never footage nor non celebrities/unknown critics present.
Like that anti George Bush movie(that never got released)had a 20 minute standing ovation.
Do you think rich narcissistic people would stand and applaud if there where no cameras on them?

Red State is very good.

Do you have any proof whatsoever to back this up, or are you just making up things in your head again?

That isn't all he does. Why do you think that's all he does?

>Clerks 2 was a perfect conclusion
Alot of it seemed forced.
Inter-special(sure I got that wrong)sex was fatso trying to start a meme.
I should have been a short and ended when Randell realized that go karting no longer brought him joy,just like clerks no longer brings 90's adults joy.

>Red State is very good.

I read the plot summary on wikipedia. Sounds like a tamer version of Devils Rejects.

Like you wouldn't eat a brick of cheese to get the taste of your ass on Harvey's cock out of your mouth.

Kevin Smith did nothing wrong!!

By being a Trumpcuck you will never be cool or fashionable. Continue dressing like a fat fucking slob, it’s your destiny.

>a tamer version of Devils Rejects.

Not really, it wasn't a fun horror characters on a road trip kinda thing. Hell I don't even remember it starring Kevin's wife. (Nor his kid.)

Because he said so. He said in an interview that he got that habit from Seth Rogan.

>Should I change my diet?

Fixed that for you.

Well it seems a mix between House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects. Supernatural family kidnapping/torturing victims and the inevitable law enforcement response. Also pretty sure Smiths wife was in Red State.

Cuck

I know thats shopped but goddamn damn does it make me laugh

Chasing Amy is a Criterion film and a way more nuanced follow up to Clerks than its actual sequel was

Plebs checking in

>It's an anybody who disagree with me or says something I don't like is a troll episode.

t.CuckPoster

Look I love cheese, but I could never imagine sitting there and eating a whole brick of it, just biting huge chunks out of it. Just thinking about the texture it would leave on the tongue is making me nauseous

>its married

>Supernatural family

Sadly the supernatural twist at the ending kevin claimed he'd wanted to put in was supposedly changed due to budgetary constraints, so it wasn't supernatural at all.

i don't think your spinal cord touches your brain