The name is Snake

The name is Snake

I’d watch

Big Boss never smoked fags, he only smokes cigars

BROTHER

Remember the basics of CQC

The hack director said he was supposed to have Iko Uwais (the dude from The Raid) in Kong Reddit Island but his character was cut from the script, and that he wants to work with him on MGS. Idk whi he would play. My dream Snake is Scott Adkins but they'll go with a bigger name. Fuck it just cast Shia Labeouf he'd be good.

>Metal Gear Solid
>Big Boss

You’ll give Solid Snale a beard. It’s not much of a difference. Not character breaking or defining. Evans with that shop looks good there and very fitting for the roll of Solid/Big Boss.

Approved! Great choice for Liquid.

Late Blanchet is the only Boss in my heart

Snake, Snake Pliskin

Metal Gear Solid is a flawed and uninspired franchise and Kojima is hack that got lucky. Metal Gear fans are obnoxious faggots blinded by nostalgia.

dogshit tier casting.
Hopefully we'll never see this after GITS flop.

Idgaf about Snake anymore. Now I'm just mad that we won't see this.

oh god yes

fuck me i thought that was Nicolas Cage

For some reason people want everything adapted to a film, I assume they crave validation for their hobby or something.

And yeah, Sup Forums's casting logic is fucking hilarious
>oh wow this actor kind of looks like this character if you squint your eyes a bit
>guess nothing else matters, you've got the role!

Cast Karl urban or just watch escape from new york

She makes everything she is in worse.
0 acting skill dyke looking old bitch.

Cuz people usually want to hear the same stories again they liked the first time.
Adaptating it to different format is just for sake of convinience.

revolver ocelot

I could see him play Liquid and actually steal scenes from Chris Evans/

there is objectively zero chance that this movie will be good, it'll only damage the franchise, i also wager that it'll manage to look uglier than the games

The sorrow

which one?

You can read a plot synopsis for the entire metal gear franchise, or watch one of the countless cutscene compilations-
It's not high enough quality to warrant a film adaptation, especially when Hollywood can fuck even good source material up.

But none of that is a story.

Making a MGS movie is like making a GTA movie. These games are parodies/homages of multiple iconic movies already. All these films do exist already.

Then play the goddamn games, which deliver the story in the most movie-like fashion a video game possibly can, that's the entire gimmick.
I honestly don't get you peoples' obsession with having a shitty movie made for every video game or anime you like.

Pete would make a great ocelot.

How the fuck is this not a awesome story.
A secret Military base gets overtaken by terrorists and have a nuke ready to launch. A old badass is sent in to safe a few guys and destroy the potential nuke weapon.
Just insert the rest good parts of the MGS story line and you have a great movie.
That sounds fucking awesome.

All 3.

Bale = Solid
Jackman = Liquid
Vigo = Solidus

Christian for Venom Snake.
Hugh for Solid Snake.
Viggo (?) for Big Boss.

Solidus/Solid/Liquid

Tim Tebow?

It sounds like a generic action movie, which would be absolutely garbage unless it was handled masterfully like The Raid, which I can assure you it won't be.
There's not even any reason to make it a MGS movie, as that would just clutter up a simple action movie with retarded video game dialogue and backstory.

>awesome story
>badass
>good parts of the MGS story
>fucking awesome
Sup Forums, everyone

Did you say NERD?

Wait 10 years and they could do a good MGS 4 movie

That would be great.

>He used words other than kino so his post is shit.

That's Sup Forums for ya.

hahaha how can you be this much of a nitpicking autistic piece of shit to not understand how people might enjoy to see a movie version of something they like
are you really that far removed from the basic experience of actual reasonable people

Only found out about this a couple of months back. Maddest thing ever.

The ideal is that the movie made is not shitty though. It's not the fans' fault that the adaptations are usually terrible.

is just me or Kojima looks ripped? I wonder if he's considered a chad in Japan.

>implying
pachinkonami want hollywood´s money.

Anyone who doesnt apologize every other word is a chad in japan.