youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-VbJjnNw0
youtube.com/channel/UCSMCq_V9hiBTWMbJQuDjdXA
vocaroo.com/i/s1JIDIgwKlkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5Pnm7oKsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw new yagsparo thread is on!

HOLA SPARLO

Hello.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this meme?

sure
youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-VbJjnNw0

YA PAROOO

JA PARRRROOOOOOO

Go watch the cinematic masterpiece that is PotC 5. Or at least the scenes containing the actions and true and definitely not garbled sayings of our lord and saviour, El Capitan Armando Salazar. Everything will be clear as daylight! Daylight! to you and you will be set free.
youtube.com/channel/UCSMCq_V9hiBTWMbJQuDjdXA

YAGASBARLOOO

yagsbRRRRRhO

Can anybody make a webm of Carina telling the mooks to piss off and their shocked reaction behind the water wall?

The real question is how long before some re*dinigger starts posting it and it becomes like Bobbyposting.

I see.

JAP BARRO

I feel left out. Should I watch pirates 5?

y*gsbro lol

We must purge the threads of reddit. They claimed our Bobbyposting and our Baneposting before that. We have to eradicate this plague and render the net... pure.

if you want, but all you need is here

Aye. Aye. Aye!

I watched it but and are the only things you need to know

nonononono

vocaroo.com/i/s1JIDIgwKlkw

4chanons? Nonono, piereddits!

Reposting my work of art

hola sbarooo

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5Pnm7oKsA

I come with butcherbill

So I've been thinking about how to improve the movie. Last thread we learned that 30min were cut from the final release. I would have wanted them to give for personality to the phantoms apart from eyepatch man getting to speak 3 sentences, then being left behind by his Salazarfu. I would have liked to sea the guy missing his head above his ears, the guy missing his jar and the bloke reduced to a head and sword arm become an idiosyncratic trio like the three wise monkeys. Arm guy would sign something to jawless guy, who would relay it to nearly-headless Niguel by morse-tapping on his back or something, who then would vocalise it to Salazar.

Formerly.

>yagg threads hitting bump limit

The age of bane is over. The time of yagg has begun.

Well, a great improvement would be adding some lines for the villain to say other than variations of YAKSPAROU, but we wouldn't have a thread that way.

They spent too much time in that town at the beggining, felt like forever. Jack should have an arc. He is drunk and burnt out a the beggining, and he should get back to his former glory over time. Instead he stays a retard for the whole movie. Cut that wedding scene, what the fuck was that. Make Orloondo Bland and the dutchman an active part of the story instead of a cameo.

>that image
>dubs

checked and kekedd

hAHAha tru op

What we know was cut
>Several lines of dialogue between Will and Henry at the start of film
>shots showcasing Salazar's Crew's powers in the Devil's Triangle
>Scene of Henry preparing to rescue Jack and Carina from execution
> The Flashback had many minutes cut, including Teague on his ship
>More Dialogue between Salazar and Jack cut
>More screentime with Sansha
>More Dialogue between Henry and Carina on the Dying Gull
>More Gibbs and Crew
>In general many lines of dialogue throughout the movie. Almost every line was trimmed to shorten the runtime

nice dubs yourself, breh

30 straight minutes of YAGSBARRO

Sbaros Slaros and Harros

>Make Orloondo Bland and the dutchman an active part of the story instead of a cameo.

I absolutely expected him to go after the undead Spaniards, because I'm sure they're counting as unferried souls and are causing his curse to flare up. Also the moment Barbossa fell into the roiling water masses and Up Is Down played, I expected the Dutchman to rise from the depths. What a disappointment.

Also, change the stinger from Davy Jones returning to life and chickening out from choking Will with his lobster claw to showing Barbossa as the new ferryman of the dead. That way he can rule the seas forever and has a purpose.

Where do we know that from? The BluRay contains almost no deleted scenes and most of them are truly inconsequential, like Jack dowm on his luck trying to be a highwayman, yet conpletely bungling the stick-up.

hey guys so I made this meme it's my first meme

I like it but if you guys don't like it I wont post it any more again

It shows promise, user. Keep at it and hone your skills, one way you might be a professional memer, too!

don't sign your meme unless you want to end up on a hit list

Multiple Sources
The novelization, which is written from the "final" script. The "final" script itself was based on a cut of the film.
Multiple shots from various special features not in the film
Some of the trailers even have shots not in the movie.

The Directors finished their cut at the end of 2016. Disney rejected it and had the film trimmed down. The theatrical cut was finished in April 2017.

needs more labels

Dang. Looks like I should invest in the novelisation. Does it feature an explanation how Salazar knows that the compass will set him free?

LOL JAGSPARROW

I WANT TO GO PAY TO SEE THE FUCKING MOVIE NOW SO I CAN "KEK" WHEN HE SAYS IT

HAVE WE BEEN, DARE I SAY IT, SHILLED?

noone is paying to see this you fuckin retard, it's already on torrents.

DEEEAAATH

AYYYII YUGS BURROOO

YUK PURROOOO? YUGS PURROOOO?

this. not-pirating pirates movie is totally breaking the immersion

THHERE'S NOO TRESHAAAAH! THERE'S NOO TRESHUH THUT CUN SAVE HIIM

The Virgin Jones
>Listens to gayass music box all day

The Chad Salazar
>DEEEEAAAAF

FIEEND SBURRROOO FOR MIH

MIEGHT VANT TO GO A BIT FUSTER CAPITAN!

yell hym deeeaf yll comeh straaaafgh fa hym plwzzzzz

Jack Sparrow.

>yagsbaroo general
cmon

Jaka de PAarlrlrlrlrlrroow

hey man chill it up with your negativity waves

we're a cultural movement, we're the voice of change

if you don't like it then hey man that's cool for you but please don't harsh on our style

Right. We're in the Spanish Navy. General is an Army rank. It should say
>/yag/ - Almirante Yagsbarroo

OH LACKS BARLOOOWW

So I really liked the original trilogy when I was younger but didn't care when 4 or 5 came out. Judging by this thread 5 is definitely worth watching, but what about 4? Worth it or nah?

GWYNEGG PALLLDROOOOW

AAAY YAGSBARRO
JAGSBARUUU

EEEEAKS PAREAU

While the trips would suggest otherwise, 4 is just wasted potential. The villain is boring, the music is 90% reused from previous movies (not even rearranged) to the point that the official score contains almost none of the music actually featured in the filmes. Blackbeard is a boring villain, the story focuses on Jack when Barbossa is the one in conflict with Blackbeard and Jack gets caught up by chance and because he used to fuck Penelope Cruz. There's a romantic plot tumor with a bland missionary and a murderous mermaid. You will be bored - it's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in joyless. And almost nothing carries over into 5 - the only returning character is made the butt of every joke and the Black Pearl is still stuck shrunken inside a bottle where Blackbeard put it. That's all you need to know.

>Mwwwaaah the Spanshhhhh...

blackbeard would have been a villain worthy enough to rival davy jones or cursed barbossa if they hadn't written his movie so terribly

He's just evil. No personality or motivation apart from "I've got a magic sword and wanna be immortal". He has no redeeming qualities and cares only about himself. He doesn't have a somewaht tragic backstory like Barbossa, Jones and Salazar, or even a personal connection to Jack like those three. Jack has never seen him before. They have zero chemistry.

AYEEE SPARĹE SPARLÖÖ

JACK SPARROW

YAG SBARRO

Ayiii hombre, now yu spik mai lengwuaj.

literally /ourguy/

who else /mumbling yag sbarro to themselves all day/

I've begun to do it over the weekend. I'm also starting to emulate his head sway Javier incorporates into the performances so that the underwater hair is given something to do.

Me. It makes me happy.

it's probably good for your neck and spine, we evolved from fish afterall

yeah its like an affirmation, also good trill'd R practice

kek i love this meme i really do

YUK PURROO

Yapuroo! Yapuroo!

*turns around*

YAG DE ZBARROW

Spanish?

JAKG ESPBARRRRROOOWW

Thats actually pretty horrifying.

YAG SBURROOO

Someone get this yagsheab out of here!

if you're randomly saying it while you're alone it's already too late

>
Here's a ranking of my favorite pronunciations. Would love to hear what everyone else's favorites are

>1. :09 hiieeyagsbaroo, euuhyacksparoo
>2. :15 YAGSPARO... YAGGSPARROO
>3. :04 YAGSBARRRROO!
>4. :23 eyugsbaro, eyuhsbaroo
>5. :20 holasbaroo
>6. :03 yagsparo, yagsbaro
>7. :06 -eughyackasbaroo
>8. :00 Jyackbarow
>9. :01 hyagsbarro

1. Yag de Sbarro (The Original)
2. YAGSPARO... YAGGSPARROO (The Classic)
3. eyugsbaro, eyuhsbaroo
4. holasbaroo
5. yagsparo, yagsbaro
6. YAGSBARRRROO!

i dont watch these movies? Was Javier bad as the villain? He's usually so good