Waifus 2049

Why is she so perfect bros ?
Who is your waifu ?
Also summoning Best LuvPoster, pls don't be dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0cYCxAfk0w
youtube.com/watch?v=TyCyBFkjvgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THat DP interview sans the noise issues was pretty cool, hope she keeps getting more roles, gotta fix that potty mouth of hers though nah it's kind of cool

Post Luvs

She is.
Also, that LuvPoster is overrated. The stories don't match the believable personality of how Luv would act or speak.

I liked the intimate style of that interview.
The noise issues were slightly annoying near the end but I LOVE Sylvia's personality. Very articulate and introspective. What a dream girl.
Her other interview with the BUILD SERIES was good too.

Why would you build a replicant with no ass evil whore was useless

Link to that interview ?

Flat is justice

Stop being contrarians and admitt Rachel and even Joi is superior.

Not dead, just got back from seeing the movie a third and final time.
Sorry I don't do it justice to you user, I try to portray her a with a softer side, although I do think that recently I've made her too soft.

None the less, let it begin

BestLuvPoster, Try and make the material have the direction of she bosses you around and wears the pants in the relationship until you get to her bedroom where she becomes submissive because deep down she's still emotionally immature, etc, etc, etc.

Rutger Hauer was far superior

Tell me this is not perfection.

>Flat is justice

You right. And here's the link
youtu.be/Z0cYCxAfk0w

Is there a /Luv/ runner I can hire to find the rear of this shot - or any similar shots?

Nice, I'll be going for the 4th time tuesday, can't wait, also can't wait for tonights greentext !
Also I agree with the other user, she became a little bit too soft

I really, really, really like her eyes/eyebrows shape.

What in the hell is that supposed to be? The pictures aren't even placed correctly

>Steelers fan
FUCKIN DROPPED FUCK

Best Waifu coming through

An user posted an interview she did with Craig ferguson that made me like the actress a bit but the character ain't so great

She got a bad case of white girl ass

BAD DOG

> Everyone forgets about best girl
Sad

she ded

SOMEONE FINALLY FIXED IT!

what happens if this is what you see when you wake up haha

Shut up and love her, she is made to be loved. If you don't love her she will die.

I don't know why but the way she says "Home" when Deckard asks where they're going is the cutest thing ever
I want to marry her

Why does she say home? Aren't they going off world or something?

No me

>husband used to shove her in the shower when she got mad at him
>got ripped for the role so he couldn't do it anymore
>didn't maintain it so back to the showers
Should've kept it up, you think Timberlake can boss around Jessica Biel? No chance.

She will never know you exist

Here's a rare luv

>the way she says "Home"
My heart

Yeah, there was a thread this morning and we ended up with three versions all made in the same thread
is Best LuvPoster brand though

How old is she here, 18? Want to take home.

I've always been confused by these images. Do what for her? Kill myself?

close enough, but not quite

I've seen Luv images you people wouldn't believe. Black bangs and ponytail. Her face looking directly at the camera. I watched casting images of her near the Hollywood gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

anyone have any more rare Luv's?

Live user, live for them.

REPLICANT PLAN
WALLACE NEEDS BABIES

>her

>Do you enjoy your work officer?

>Oh I see, you don't like real girls.
what did she mean by this?

what if luv herself started to post selfies haha, would the thread go mad?

She thinks she's a real human bean

Is that a wax model? I guess it doesn't matter. A replicant is a replicant.

> Mommy's got work to do. Money's on the dinner table. Get yourself something to eat.

>did you say cut? Ewwwwww...

Basic bitch confirmed

7/10 foot-game.

WHAT A LUVLY DAY

Why are synths stronger than humans? What do they use if not biological muscle fibers? You can't just magically make muscle fibers, which are already nanotech in complexity, stronger.

A FUGGIN STEELERS FAN??

Or...

Just simply liked the handbag's look?

ARG!

footfags must burn

I'm a footfag and they look hot. Her toes are a bit too similar in height but they look long and cute

luv get

She must like to get raped by pudgy white guys with shitty beards

Woof!...but would still husband.

Obviously intended for the Irish market

>click thread expecting to see giant pink Joi ass
You've all let me down.

>expecting Joi in a thread that successfully summoned the autistic Luv poster
stompswaifuded.jpg

She looked so different back in the day

underrated

Remember the scene when goose is talking to his joi girlfriend and she tells him to delete her from the house harddrive or whatever and to put her onto the portable stick thing so she can go on the adventure with him? And right when he snaps the antenna at his house, the camera switches to luv and she was watching the signal and when it goes out, she immediately gets up and starts powerwalking out because she knows what's going down.

That scene made me very attracted to her. Idk, something about whenever I see a woman try very hard at something (like luv being very invested in tracking down K) it turns me on tbhonestfamily.

The other part that got me erect was when she stabs goose and kisses him and gets all happy because she thinks she won, and then he sneaks up from behind and drowns her. I'm into girls that like to be in charge, but I'm not into being dominated, if that makes sense. Like, if goose would have just straight up drowned her, that would've been satisfying, but having her beat him up and stab him and think she made him her bitch and THEN drowning her? Sweet jesus, that's just delicious. It's about her thinking she's in control/dominating you but you know you can flip the script when you want and just fuck her up that makes it such a satisfying feeling.

Sidenote, when you guys jerkoff and climax, at that moment when you're busting a nut do you ever think about killing people? Because I always do and I'm pretty sure it's related to what I was just talking about. A lot of times when I'm whacking my weasel I reach the point of no return and blow my gasket and when I'm jizzing I'm thinking about busting inside of/on a qt and then shortly after I think about killing her. Something about how killing someone displays your power over them, etc.

Idk bros, don't really have anyone to talk about this with so I figured I'd just blogpost it here

was a fun read but I must know how was your relationship with your mother?

Amen brother!

I couldn't put my finger on why i am infatuated to LUV, but i reminds me of Xenia Onatopp from Bond movie.

There's something amazing about aggresive woman persuing you (instead of vice-versa) that is a turn-on. Like you said; her beating you up a bit and letting her think she's winning, but you know you can just go into high gear and end her when you want. SO HOT!

Wanting to Kill while climaxing??? Sorry Pat Bateman, that's your own malfunction. Seek help.

i really hope this is pasta

>Sidenote, when you guys jerkoff and climax, at that moment when you're busting a nut do you ever think about killing people?

>It's been a few months since the accident and the list of aches and pains get shorter by the day considering the damage done
>A partially shattered arm
>A fractured spine
>And enough bruises to last a lifetime
>They didn't think you'd be able to walk, but you got lucky
>Daily life has been a whole lot duller during the recovery process and it's taken a toll on you and Luv
>Initially, for the first week or two, Luv rarely left your side, she refused to let out of her sight most of the time
>Then she finally started doing some work in her office, but she would never leave the apartment
>You never thought she would be as concerned as she has been, after all the injuries weren't life threatening
>However your department head's injuries were quite lethal, not that you were going back to work just yet
>At the very least, you can get out of bed and take care of yourself now.
>Luv has been like a nurse, she's done everything from physical therapy for your arm, and serve you your meals, to massages on your spine
>The massages were always a high point of the day, an hour with her hands working out every knot
>You crack your eyes open to see Luv standing next to your side of the bed dressed for work
>"I'm leaving now, if there's anything you need, there's a guard outside the front door, and if you need me for anything, don't hesitate to call"
>With that she leaned down and kissed you on the forehead before leaving
>You lay in bed for another hour or two before you decide to drag yourself out of bed
>The walk down stairs to make yourself some food makes you realize how empty the place feels without her
>It's become so normal to always have her by you, the mornings are always special to you
>There's something about watching her wake up and smile at you, it feels right
>You plop down on the couch, legs and all, and try to think of something to do and your mind begins to wander as you think about the chair back at your place
Part 2 soon

Isn't that the perfect chick from TNG?

You know, I was going to feel insulted by being called "the autistic Luv poster" rather than Best LuvPoster
But then I read this
and I can honestly say I'm just glad I don't want to murder people while I bust a nut.

In this story am I the guy who K drops on his thigh when K is fighting the inhabitants of the trash disposal city?

>Sidenote, when you guys jerkoff and climax, at that moment when you're busting a nut do you ever think about killing people?

This kind of stuff reminds me of what it was like to be in love. It is a strange feeling but you absolutely nail it Best Luv Poster.

user, you really need to catch up on all the other Best LuvPoster posts, it's a fully connected storyline

I refuse

youtube.com/watch?v=TyCyBFkjvgo

Compulsory viewing for all Luv posters

Lol, pretty good. She's not one of those overbearing single mothers if that's what you're after. We get along well, we can hangout and watch movies and talk etc. But sometimes she gets on my nerves when she nags too much

WHERE IS HE?

((((ENTIRE IMAX SHAKES))))

Actually, no I was serious when I wrote this. I posted it in one other thread a while back but I posted late and it got archived before anyone could reply.

>Implying you can refuse the Luv
>Implying she wouldn't tie you to a chair until you memorize each post

Then I have no answers for you

Because this film is perfect