Woody Allen’s new movie has adult-teen sexscene

>Woody Allen's upcoming movie contains some awkward scenes involving an older man having sex with young starlets, considering the current firestorm about sexual misconduct sparked by the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

>We're told that a plotline in the untitled Allen flick, which is currently filming in New York, centers around a middle-aged man who is sleeping with a much younger woman, among other actresses, and, according to the script, "makes a fool of himself over every ambitious starlet and model."

>In scenes just filmed, a character played by Rebecca Hall accuses 44-year-old actor Jude Law's character of having sex with a 15-year-old "concubine." In the scene, the so-called concubine - played by Elle Fanning (19 in real life) -
acknowledges her relationship with Law's much-older character, but then protests that she is 21 years old. After a discussion about his infidelity, Fanning's character then asks Law, "Were all these women for pleasure, or were you researching a project?"

>The film also stars Selena Gomez, Liev Schreiber, Suki Waterhouse and Kelly Rohrbach.

pagesix.com/2017/10/21/woody-allens-new-movie-couldnt-have-worse-timing/

>older dude fucks young chick
Isn't this every woody Allen movie?

/Ourguy/

Hiding in plain sight

>In the scene, the so-called concubine - played by Elle Fanning (19 in real life) -

There is nothing wrong with having sex with a 19 year old

fucking Sup Forums is losing their minds

>sex with a 15-year-old

>having sex with a Cellulite Pig

>(19 in real life)
>(19 in real life)
>(19 in real life)
>(19 in real life)
>(19 in real life)
>(19 in real life)
>(19 in real life)

>normalizing fucking a 15 year old
They just won't stop will they?

she's not 15 she's 19

>15-year-old "concubine
>21 years old

>Sup Forums spams legit pedophilia here every day
>freaks out over a sex scene with a 19 year old

I don't get it

>Woody Allen’s new movie has adult-teen sexscene
Has Woody ever actually done a sex scene in any of his movies? His characters talk about it a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen a Woody Allen movie with an actual sex scene.

it's a 19 year old and a 44 year old

>all this dumb bait from one obsessed poster

NeoGAF go away, we don't need your cancer here. Nice to see no-one rising to it at least.

his ScarJo movies had sex scenes

Oh OK. I haven't seen any of those.

JUST Law

>all this jidf pretending it's 19 so it's okay
She's literally portraying a 15 year old to get fucked by an older man by a man who fucked one daughter and married the other

>a man who fucked one daughter and married the other

he's playing Woody Allen

>Ywn fuck this underaged pristine feminine specimen

jdimsa

>Elle's getting fat

I still would.

>this is fat

hello, mr. skeleton

>mr.

ISOLATED

Elle is so slutty. Pure waifus dance in a much more fun, joyful, nonsexual way.

The absolute madman did it again.