How the fuck was he so strong and agile ad an old fuck? He was almost a match for Quasi's retard strength

How the fuck was he so strong and agile ad an old fuck? He was almost a match for Quasi's retard strength

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTq2yYyEzqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqts63h2x8o
youtube.com/watch?v=xDSo4rxF18E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
youtu.be/zAf-Kfq5UlA
youtube.com/watch?v=X3SBkgZtvXc
youtube.com/watch?v=mGbDntMUG6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had God on his side

With God, all things are possible.

Such is the power granted to the faithful.

it's all the voice. man, that was some sexy voice.

As expected of you, Good Hunter.

DEUS VULT

Would killing Quasimodo be the morally correct thing to do? He's never going to find someone to return his affections and even if he did, his children would most likely be malformed. The entire basis of the movie is that he wants to explore the world, but no matter where he goes, people will mock and attack him. He's better off dead.

The power of ZEALOTRY!

Nah. The correct thing would be to cage him and charge people admission. Jeering at his malformed physique would relieve much stress across all walks of life.

HELLFIRE

He got a waifu in the shitty sequel, though.

not canon

it's like us having waifus

they're not canon to this universe

fUKING JIPSEE

What a truly despicable and incredibly well done character.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTq2yYyEzqc

Also, I don't think Frollo was all that old. He was hardly some doddering old man. Maybe he just went grey early? If I had to guess, he was probably in his mid to late 50s...Or whatever the equivalent of that was in whatever medieval timeframe he occupies.

New Frollo Show when?

Were they angels or demons?

Frollo did nothing wrong.

The movie was about how while there are bad people like Frollo, there are good people too.

>Frollo did nothing wrong.

This. We would've done the same in his shoes, if our waifu appeared before our very eyes.

Angels of course. They condemned him.

The demons were inside of him. Specifically, in his dick from the moment he saw that sexy, sexy brown girl.

This scene really broke my heart as a child.

I wouldn't send my waifu to hell if she rejected me, let alone burn down the city I live in. Frollo's boner was out of control after Hellfire

Its really the church's fault for making masturbation a sin.

>post yfw he made the devil so much stronger than a man

Why is the Hunchback so underappreciated compared to other Disney films of the time?

I mean sure, the gargoyles were fucking horrible and should have been taken out of the movie entirely, but still, the story, characters, and songs were absolutely god-tier.

>lower case h
Someone take this blasphemous wretch to the palace of justice.

How is this appropriate for children?

>the gargoyles
Literally this. The movie slingshots back and forth between truly incredible scenes like the opening number and Hellfire, and LOL SO WACKY TALKING GARGOYLES. It's infuriating.

Because of his years hunting gypsies and criminals.

I wanted to fuck the goat.

I like that theory I once read that the gargoyles are only "alive" in Quasimodo's imagination. It makes every scene where they "come to life" and talk to him that much more tragic, and especially puts a new light on "A Guy Like You"- that song is full of exactly the kind of mental gymnastics a guy like Quasi would have to put himself through to believe a woman like Esmeralda was romantically interested in him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqts63h2x8o

Oh look it's him.

>Classic Disney Bloodborne
I need this now.
>Yharnam intro song.
>Song about insight.
>The splatter of goo/blood from monsters and kin.
>Micolash gets the best song in the movie.

dark magic

He's the bad guy and he gets his comeuppance. Fuck this idea of sheltering children from every little uncomfortable situation. Bad guys are assholes and they creep on chicks. Don't be that guy that creeps on chicks because he falls into a lake of fire at the end of the movie. Boom

What Frollo needed wasn't a sword.

It was a Behelit.

I agree.
Sheltered children become like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xDSo4rxF18E
Or even this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

it is the Gypsy that bewitched him

>Micolash gets the best song in the movie.
That's not Ludwig

>Didn't age at all in like 20 years

So this is the true power of kami-sama

The sun caught in her raven hair!

Celibacy

Burn all of paris for that delicious brown.

Or even this:
Napalm Mouse !!B+KxowAcT82

He's a zealot. He automatically passes pinning, fear and regroup tests and morale checks, and he re-roll all failed to hit rolls during the first round of melee.
And he cannot go to ground

Wish they'd insisted on his fall from lawful to evil a bit more in the movie, instead of just going from asshole to crazy asshole.

Why is she brown? She's supposed t be a child stolen from a parisian lady, while quasimodo is the gipsy child.

Don't they throw rocks at other characters at some point?

They really didn't try to remain accurate to the book.

They were demons. His own demons. That's the joke, while he was singing IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M NOT TO BLAME they were doing a chorus of "it's my fault it's totally my fault" in latin

>Don't they throw rocks at other characters at some point?
Forget the rocks, they built a goddamn catapult and then threw it off the roof.

First time I've ever noticed that the bottom of their robes are torn.

The most powerful moment of the movie.
youtu.be/zAf-Kfq5UlA
In case you didn't notice, the Virgin Mary statue blinks at 0:50

Too bad, the original anti-racist message is completely lost as a result.

what does that mean

The globed hand is kinda hard to see so it looks like hes giving him a quick jerkoff.

What the archdeacon said, that he could lie to himself but not god.

Looks like nicolas cage.

No it doesn't.

Yes, yes it does.
Doesnt help froddo is looking down there.

The ending of this fucked me up as a kid. Like, no matter how heroic you are if you're ugly the girl of your dreams will pass you the fuck up in a second.

Well better than growing up with unrealistic expectations

Sounds like a good lesson for kids to learn

I never saw this movie, but when I was a kid I went to a party for it...I don't remember how or why, what the party was or anything, didn't seem like a birthday party and if it was I have no recollection of for who....I just knew it was a party for this movie

It was in some building, don't remember where, but it was some building and all these fold out tables and chairs were set up and lots of kids, I know my cousins and sister were with me and lots of strangers, and we all were given craft sets to do based on this movie, like different paper craft things and what not, and at some point there was a guy in a Mickey Mouse costume who came out and entertained us and shit, so weird....just a Hunchback of Notre Dam party

REEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING SOLDIERS
SANCTUARY SANCTUARY SANCTUARY

>Fuck this idea of sheltering children from every little uncomfortable situation.

It's not really about sheltering. There just isn't any thing enjoyable about the movie for a child. You can't comprehend religious themes and complex character motivations when you're four.

wait who is jerking who again

Drank gin every single day.

>There just isn't any thing enjoyable about the movie for a child

Of course there is. Disney movies have layers. You can enjoy them as a kid and an adult.
Not as a 4 year old, but anyone over 6 should be fine.

>The demons were inside of him. Specifically, in his dick
I read this in the Arrested Development narrator's voice

Wouldn't work, Frollo didn't have anything appropriate to sacrifice.

i find frollos feminimity interesting by todays standards

what happened to the Hunckback musical? Did it flop or what?

Its his Stand.

Care to elaborate?

Hunchback is a good throwback to the days when Disney movies were more about art and theme exploration versus PRINCESSES.

Take the Fantasia's, Pinnochio, Snow White, and Bambi, for example. These are movies with complex themes, stories, or characters that not every child is going to have a DEEP understanding of... But that doesn't mean they can't enjoy them, even if what they enjoy is shallow on the surface.

Bambi is a beautiful movie about nature, maturity, growth, adaptation and change. Kids are only going to see THUMPER and clap about bunny shenanigans.

Pinnochio is a movie about growing up and what it means to be fucking HUMAN. It's exploring boyhood, what boyhood is, what consciousness is, what GOOD is. There's scary, dark parts of the movie (not just the donkey scene) but kids still come out of it laughing and clapping at Jiminie Cricket and all his dumb bullshit.

Similarly, Hunchback is a complicated movie with a lot of themes that are over kids heads. Doesn't mean they don't enjoy the parts where the gargoyle makes passes at the goat or when one of the guards gets kicked in the nuts.

Kids find enjoyment out of a lot of things. And just because there's moments of maturity that are over their heads doesn't take away from their enjoyment.

He was right about everything. They really did treat Quasimodo like shit when he went to the streets. Esmeralda really was a witch, as shown by the fact that she can vanish into thin air and reappear elsewhere. Only those who practice ungodly dark magic can achieve such things.

I was rooting for him the whole time.

Im more surprised they didnt went with the obvious romance way.
Then again I dont think it would have been good for Quasi to get with soneone right after coming out of isolation all his life.

There was also the thing that the gypsies and regular citizens can be together.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3SBkgZtvXc

That gif is much funnier then it should be

pure pottery

[ HELL FIRE ]

Destructive power: A
Speed:C
Range:C
Durability:A
Precision:D
Developmental potential:B

Frolla did nothing wrong

You wouldn't but most of Sup Forums definitely would.

What?

>g-word
It's said several times in the movie, why is this person acting so coy

>in Russian

this person is propably a gypsy

The power of boners.

Bullshit. I watched this movie in the theatre as a child and I loved it. I was 10 or 11. It was the first movie I remember to make me really angry at the villain to the point where I genuinely wanted him dead. I usually rooted for the villain at that age.

Not all kids are the same. It's okay if they make a movie like this for kids like me every once in a while at the expense of the little bitches that just want to see a silly monster fart and make a funny face.

Esmeralda.would have worked fine.

>Implying
God was actually the gargoyles. Only He can create life.

>tumblr
That explains everything. Gypsy, nigger, raghead, spic, chink, gook, cracker, wop, chav, raghead, faggot, retard, etc. etc.

It's a word, get over it.

Take him to the Palace of Justice!

>girl of your dreams
>first person to show you a shred of sympathy
Sounds about right.

Documentary how they made THOD

youtube.com/watch?v=mGbDntMUG6Q

A lesson needs to be learned here