Famous playboy billionaire

>famous playboy billionaire
>apparently dead
>just chilling at a cafe in Florence

why didn't anyone notice him?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2014/12/13/christian-bale-interview-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-not-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bruce had been hiding from the public for 8 years. Then he lost all his money and was presumed dead. Nobody in Europe would remember who he was.

Good Will Hunting

because he is a ticking time bomb and don't want to notice him because then they will face his wrath

hello brainlet, Bruce was dead we say him explode dumbass, Alfred is imagining what could have been

hes in europe

hello memorylet, Lucius fox explicitly says halfway in, that the batpod was fitted with an eject fucntion.

Same reason the CIA didn't bother to investigate why their "crashed" airplane was riddled with bullets from submachine guns that none of the people aboard were carrying, or why Gotham sent literally its entire police force into the tunnels under the city to look for Bane.

Because TDKR is a poorly written movie.

People will think he’s a lookalike

hello brainlet

>(you)

hollywoodlife.com/2014/12/13/christian-bale-interview-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-not-dead/

Christian didnt write the script he doesnt know whaat the hell happened either

>random trip faggot on Sup Forums knows more about a character than the actor who played him.

my fucking sides.

>tripfaggot
Fuck off, we dont want to back to the Kaiji days

dont call me a faggot and i know the director personally i interviewed him at comicon for college , i have a vocaroo of the interview if u want to hear it

dont call me a faggot

God this movie was terrible...

kys

faggot

There are more than 2000 billionaires in the world and you wouldn't recognize most of them on sight.

This movie sucked.

Bruce is recognised as one of the most famous men in Gotham. Gotham is at least on the level of New York in DC's world.

Batman Begins pretty much sets up this narrative.

I'm pretty sure he would be noticed.

gays have a higher IQ on average so thanks for the compliment

Have you been to Italy? It's not like America. No one cares.

He wasn't noticed at all when he left Gotham though, he spent years missing when he was travelling around the globe.

Delete the trip you idiot

how

the virgin idiot the chad tripchad

this

>Batman Begins pretty much sets up this narrative.

It also has a scene played for irony where he gets caught for stealing from a wayne Industries shipment in Asia.

Still better than any MCU flick.