"This is what life looks like. People who love each other. A home. You should take a moment, feel it

"This is what life looks like. People who love each other. A home. You should take a moment, feel it.

You still have time"

My life is fucked up to pieces.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CRAWLING IN MY PIECES
TO SEE IF I STILL HEAL

I have to say I was expecting a little more postapocalyptic wasteland when they said they were adapting old man Logan and a little less "basically our world, but the dusty southwestern parts"

cheapo fox

You shouldn't known better.
First of all, its hardly a fucking adaptation. It takes the concept of Old Man Logan and that's about it.
Second, ITS FUCKING FOX

There's no way Xavier is anything other than a figment of Logan's imagination in this movie, right? He's not actually there.

thats the heart of these movie adaptations arent they? they just take the concept do whatever with it? like civil war was "cap and tony fight"

Yeah Xavier being alive in a bad future seems all sorts of wrong.

can I come live with you Sir Patrick? Will you love me?

Am I the only one that thinks putting kid Laura in this was a mistake? Shit looks so dumb when she's slashing men left and right in the trailer.

Maybe I just don't like kids in action movies. That annoying little boy in IM3 ruined the movie for me.

>That annoying little boy in IM3 ruined the movie for me

You're probably stupid. Kids are almost always annoying, but Tony treating that brat like shit made it great. It literally got rid of what makes kids annoying in movies, which is, primarily, their precociousness. Otherwise, unless you can give me one, you just hate kids in movies for no reason at all, which is stupid, ergo you're stupid.

I think Xavier is in a full-on vegetative state and he's just projecting a mental astral form onto Logan. There's a scene where i think they're trying to save his real body from guys with guns, but he's slamming them prone with mind blasts. Fuck, it's going to be great.

do you hate kids in comics too? or are you just a Sup Forums shitter?

The main reason I dislike kids in movies, action or not, is that nearly every child actor is either unconvincing or outright bad.

This has actually renewed my interest in this movie.

>ITS FUCKING FOX
So much this

Just give the fucking rights to Disney already. They're the only company that makes movies that are actually good and not just overhyped trash that people forget about after a fucking month like the Lego movie or the dark knight

most != all

This may be the new Wednesday Adams and turn into our goddess Christina Ricci please be so

Fucking please.
Her character is far too bland and forgettable to be the next Ricci Wednesday.
Now the girl who was in the True Grit remake, she was pretty good.

This level of falseflagging companywar is pathetic.

The only good Fox Marvel IP movie so far has been Deadpool and that's only because of how little input the studio had.
Its a fact at this point that Fox is the problem with Fox Marvel IP movies.

Try to be more subtle next time, falseflagging Snyderdrone.

I'll take DoFP over any Marvel or DC movie in the last ten years.

Snyderfags are fucking patethic, even on FOX threads.

Sad.

>And I'm fucking 90

THEN im fucking 90

Laura's going to kill Xavier due to trigger scent bullshit isn't she?

Xavier's not even really there.

No, he's really there. That scene where he's at the window in the wheelchair, Laura crawling on the ground and Logan put his claws through the man's head says something.

Professor X is probably using some powerful mental ability to make everything distorted in that scene, and both Logan and Laura are being affected by it. He's really there.

Road movies are cheap.

If he's not there I sure as shit don't know who they buried after Laura stabbed him to death.

Laura won't kill anybody.

How is Xavier even alive in this? He'd be already almost impossibly old in the early 2000s, he should be dust in a future where mutants no longer exist.

She literally kills Xavier when she's triggered. That scene from the first trailer where Logan's leaning on a shovel and she comes to hold his hand? That's after they bury him in the morning.

Why did you think they had him voice over that particular line at that particular point of the trailer? Did you imagine it would be a work of high art dealing in esoteric themes?

It's a road movie about people with metal claws murdering people who don't have metal claws and regretting it.

Enjoy.

Nah. Gunmen kill Xavier.

according to wiki, he should be almost 100 in this, but only because it's set about a decade from now

he exists because he didn't die to sentinels in the old continuity, but everybody who did die to them died to something else instead

nooooope

>Laura won't kill anybody.
Didn't watch the trailer of her killing at least three people, did ya?

Enjoy being wrong. There's a scene of them pointing guns at his head with him barely holding them off mentally. There is however no scene of trigger bullshit.

This is a story set in the non-"fixed" DoFP future? Not that I care about continuity, but... eh, kinda interesting.

>Edgey director puts F words into PG13 movie

You're all wrong, Logan will kill the professor.

It's been said that that scene is him having seizures which freeze people around him or mess with their heads.

There's a theory that maybe he suffered a seizure while in cerebro and that's what killed all the mutants.

But we can all agree that Xavier will be dead by the end of the movie, right?

There was a theory/alleged leak that his seizure was what caused Logan to hallucinate that X-Men are bad guys and kill them.
earlier there was another alleged leak that there was a virus that caused mutants to die slowly and painfully and Logan mercy killed the X-Men.

>you share this board with people this stupid