Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc
youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they call me go go nuts

They don't call me cigar

An appropriate name.
I don't get why there's Sam fans that get so ass lasted about the forgotten shitpost.

They call me door frame

They call trannysuckle

They call me Zero Dollar Extreme

This scene is the epitome of Sam’s unprofessionalism (laughing about his own “jokes“) and his “hehe, look and me, I am so random and edgy“ schtick.
Embarrassing

Well I thought it was funny Tim..

He was simply to brave for tv in 2016 its that simple anyone who says otherwise is a cuck just waiting for the west to fall

Unprofessionalism? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Eric was always the funny one, Tim

This has been debunked so many times

Who was in the wrong here?

Pineapple man

that dog of a woman you married

is he trying to be andy kaufman?

They were canceled because of sams youtube politics

No I agree with him that's it's unprofessional, and that it's one of Sam's major flaws and why he didn't make it.

He has this insistence that if he thinks something is funny, then it must be funny.

But honestly a lot of these things don't read as well as he thinks they do and he is too self-centered to notice this.

People are either laughing or they aren't. He probably sits there and thinks they're morons for not finding something funny if he thought it up.

Hey. Buddy. That's my you're talking a bout.

His best
>What is Toast?
>I never got powsi
>I'll show you around the quad
>Utopia

XD! THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR

he's too genuine to be kaufman, but I guess he's sort of close

i fucking love "a flavorful smoke"
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc

some of his best videos were just him ranting out random shit on the spur of a moment

>Implying Kaufman wasn't the pinnacle of autistic authenticity

Where does the forgotten meme come from?

>Shit, i don’t have an appropriate counterargument; better call him Tim and Eric

His best is your dad 2 followed by IMG 0612 then probably the my mom is cool video. Anything from the era where Sam was living with his mom is absolute gold.

A shitty NY cable-access comedy skit that ironically is now forgotten.

Here's a link: youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA

Watching again, I don't remember it being real memorable to me. Loved the 2-hour long special he did at that college last year and totally shit on the audience, especially the really bitchy girl giving him attitude. And Biffany Fuckpig-Claimsshesoppressed

parody of him on some public access, only good line in the whole thing

oh yeah the "whoah how'd he set up the computer? My kid's a genius, he's so smart on the computer" totally fucking relatable, and now I'm washing cars.
But they're not just any cars, yeah that's right, I'm washing the 'subies'
>impreza
>outback
>forester
>WRX/STI
you know the stuff all the cool hip young cats drive haha

my post btw w/image

What needs explained Tim?
It was funny.

>they call me... almost

No seriously does no one remember Eric Andre?

Does he still have a show?

If he didn't lul at the name David Duke children wouldn't research about it. He did it right.

I really wish I was successful like Sam Hyde so I can get away with abusing young girls.

hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey

If you can't get arrested for it ain't abuse, that's what I always say

>angry that a woman has had past relationships
Are you 5?

what a beast

What a king among men

Gammon plz go

Nick this is my wife we're talking about.

He admitted on twitter that one of these screencaps was legit, but he only banged her

who's gammon?

>her last name is hyphenated, so you know her mother is a cunt
>that means that she is definitely a cunt too

Would you hit this girl?

Cause they all want it

>le he drops ebin red pills for the kids meme
Fuck off Sup Forums

This girl is the epitome of a 5/10

Why would Nick invite her over just to trip her and ruin his carpet?

>children watched [as] mde
Sure buddy, if you mean mentally children you’re right. Otherwise no

>wah wah sam hyde's had sex, now i always though he was an incel like me, now i can't relate anymore

He said on twitter that she got nosebleeds a lot.

Who keeps spamming every Sam Hyde thread with this shit?

Damn I wish I was man enough to have no standards

>They never call me anymore

see

Who keeps spamming Sam Hyde threads? Once a month/week would be too often, much less 2-3 on here at all times. It's getting almost as cancerous as the Sneed posts. At least those shitposts are mildly entertaining.

LE EDGY COMEDIAN PRAISE KEK XDDDD
JUST BAIT WITH LOW QUALITY SHOCK VALUE
SO FUNNE

Protip: it’s the fucker Sam himself

Nice pasta Sam

I can only think of a couple of standups that I would call shock comedy, the joke being how quickly you can clear a room. The humour's really not what you pretend it is, you'd know that if you ever actually watched it.

Zarnubius should have helped

This. Fuck racism and misogyny

Being a nazi sympathizer helped too

>He has this insistence that if he thinks something is funny, then it must be funny.
Because that's how comedy works. Why would he make something that he doesn't personally find funny? His only responsibility is to make things that he finds funny, and people that share that taste will enjoy his stuff, and those that don't won't

lol

lacking the talent

This, for some reason a lot of people don't like the phone camera mirror vids. But they're hilarious. And I think that it proves wrong the people saying Sam is by far the least talented of the group. He's very funny and good at improvising on his own

Sam is best when he's doing random shit on the spur of the moment, I think Charls and Nick handle "professional" stuff much better

She's also the epitome of your average paranoid schizophrenic with a vagina.

Umm he didn't touch her?

you mean jim carrey's kaufman or actual kaufman

It always struck me that Charles was just improved rants.
>sometimes they even kill politicians
>and I hate that

Sam brings the goods, Chaz brings the Kino, Nick brings the marketing. Brought, I mean

the videos on his yt channel are all kino even though it's mostly him being a schizoid and ranting about whatever

Emma watson, le go back to le kitchen XDDDD

Boston Ross is his best skit prove me wrong

I probably would have if you didn't keep making this thread.

Health insurance

does one have to be white to understand his comedy?

Gammon favreau sounds like a canadian name

>goobas

underrated post

Gammon is Vaervaf right?

I honestly think the nazis might not have been the bad guys is that bad?

Don't forget Andrew Ruse bringing the kino as well.

Here we are over a year later and Sam is still not forgotten.

*The Soft Moon begins playing*

I'm not white so no.

Was hoping to discuss the new Charlskino because it's literally Sup Forums related, but oh well.