Is Compound Media the saddest little network that ever existed?

Is Compound Media the saddest little network that ever existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCPmXI3y700
crtv.com/category/get-off-my-lawn-with-gavin-mcinnes
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0dcjv1NDs
youtube.com/watch?v=bw316CO-d9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone in that room looks like a bloated alcoholic

no idea what it is but I have the strangest feeling they have said something that has upset you on a political level and this thread might be a few neogaf refugees

I cancelled but I do miss esds and your welcome

That wasn't a great episode. Gavin and Carlos' argument was good though.

I signed up for Gavin because he's funny, but since he went to CRTV, I followed him and will probably cancel Compound. I like the other stuff, Artie and Anthony is funny, but I don't usually have time to watch it, and Artie will be dead soon.

>looks like

sour shoes called in recently. a pleasant moment in that hell:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCPmXI3y700

Yall niggers are stupid., ESD alone is worth the sub, but A&A, YW, and the Ant on Infowars bits are all hilarious.

I need a link, can't torrent it
would be appreciated
from clips I've seen, it's two old waterheads reminiscing without eye contact, seems like a snooze

Artie looks like he was resuscitated mid-burial

But don't forget about all the other shows, like Your Welcome, where an anarchist manlet talks to unimportant political figures, and one time a Sup Forums mod, as well as TRUMP, a podcast about Donald Trump.

this is

Opie is pretty pathetic these days.

Mike from Red Bar pls go

Really loving the addition of artie. Anthony lets him roll and beh himself and Anthony is made better as well

>
>>looks like
Lmao

is that what it's called

I miss gavin bros

He's at CRTV now. It's worth the money if you're politically conservative. Michelle Malkin's show is really good, and Steven Crowder if you're into him. Matt Kibbe's videos are good too.

malkin is a qt

didn't know about all these internet pay TV shows

guess it's a better value than cable news

why the fuck is the stream so choppy

jesus artie looks like shit

I don't watch cable news at all anymore except for Greg Gutfeld and only sometimes. Daily Wire and CRTV are really solid sites. CRTV's production values for most of their shows are surprisingly good. Gavin's set is still fairly cheap, but it fits him. If you don't subscribe, he does a rambling podcast for free on Fridays that you can check out.

crtv.com/category/get-off-my-lawn-with-gavin-mcinnes

>beaner
>retard
>faggot
>degenerate addict
neat

Ant is boring as fuck without jimmy

I'm sorry but it's true.

why does Anthony always dress like Malcolm in the Middle?

their distended, sagging apperances upset me. also go back to Sup Forums dipshit

bunch of literal nobodies lol

>I don't watch cable news at all anymore except for Greg Gutfeld and only sometimes.

yeah, you knew to qualify that right quick

how come gavin is always shoving things up his ass and showing his asshole on camera? in fact, why are conservatives in general fixated on faggots, black cocks, cucking, anal play, etc?

Mencia's still alive?

hes a paranoid sperg shutin with 0 self awareness

Kat Timpf is really cute.

This is the future the alt-right wants

i dislike the titanic token but you're right, kat is cute. this video was being celebrated on Sup Forums a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0dcjv1NDs

whose dong is that

I think this show would be way better without the studio audience.

Gavin is eyeing up that microphone.

Gavin’s

what the fuck

oh. not bad. based gavin

Red Eye never had a studio audience. I miss Red Eye.

It was a fucking bizarre show. Shit like John Bolton sitting next to Nick Mullen, lol

It's the best political show ever, and we'll never have anything like it again on TV. Greg Gutfeld's show is ruined by the audience screaming and clapping every few seconds.

You don't know how famous artie and anthony were in their primes because you're likely 16 or a third worlder

Compound Media is old and outdated. The new hot podcast is obviously Chick Chat, latest episode with none other than Joe "Medicated" Matarese.

youtube.com/watch?v=bw316CO-d9Q

Fuck off Mike would never degrade himself with this shit hole.

I thought all the pictures of his dick were shopped for the longest time. It really looks like a turtleneck candlestick.

>I'm focused on Halloween
What did he mean by this?

I'd throw a hot dog down her hallway

Why are all the right winger e-celebs fruitcakes.

Gape McAnus

Is Gavin ok?

He's just a degenerate who wants lower taxes.

This. He also thinks being conservative is punk rock.

>fixated on faggots, black cocks, cucking, anal play, etc?
you mean your hollywood produced Sup Forums?

>I'm focusing my career on a Holiday

you do realize he is stepping on his foreskin right?