Ok, just give us a blank expressionless stare - great

ok, just give us a blank expressionless stare - great

*cut*

Trouble reading subtle facial expressions is a sign of autism OP.

To be honest he always was a shitty actor. He's handsome, though and still passable, so he'll do. Same thing as Ford.

That one is not a blank expression op.
You can clearly see a man that is not serene, and is very inquisitive at this moment.
You have trouble with this in general? Honest question.

are you being honest ? i can't tell

I see it. It's the subtle eyebrow raise and head tilt.

He seems a little happy or relieved in this shot.
Don't know why. Haven't seen it yet.

OP and everyone who thinks like him are either genuinely autistic or pleb as fuck. I could easily see emotion being expressed through his eyes.

Here is just a bit melancholic but is more "automatic". When K is just going around, is more robotic.
If you re-watch the movie, the Goose is increasingly more expressive until the end, and is less blank when he is interacting (but at the beginning when he is interacting with Bautista is still mostly blank).
But in the second picture you posted he is way less expressive than in the first.

Also, think about Deckard in the first.
he is a fucking mannequin until the very hand.

OK, now give me more emotion.
>stares blankly
Come on Ryan, give me some existential despair.
>stares blankly
OK, let's try a different angle. Pretend that your mother just died.
>stares blankly
R-Ryan, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. Your mother literally has just died.
>stares blankly
Cut!

Is the blade runner world our inevitable dystopia? I'm hoping we nuke each other before it gets that bad.

what expression is this meant to convey

Are you serious nigger? He has no expression on his face. The dude has genuine autism or directors ask him to do this shit.
>Inb4 you must be autistic

Talking to people and recognizing social queues is one of the only, if not THE only thing I do well.

>Talking to people and recognizing social queues is one of the only, if not THE only thing I do well.
I have news...

Ok now look up, with some gravity
>looks up blankly
Ryan, show us how you are about to find what you have been searching for, and it may provide meaning to your life
>looks up blankly
Ok, you have the looking up part down pretty well, just show us some depth
>looks up blankly
ok, cut, we'll try to work something out in post production
>turns everything orange

But this one’s all slow just so you can watch Jared Leto ramble melodramatic nonsense while doing his O-Face while talking about robots (in a very cool office), or at least a half hour of Ryan Gosling staring blankly at a camera. I like the Goose but after the Nice Guys, that guy can do comedy, he can do character bits– having him just stare blankly at a camera just isn’t as interesting as it was the first dozen movies he did it in. But everyone in the movie is the best actor in the movie because Robin Wright is the 50 worst actors in the movie. If I had to list the 50 worst actors in the movie, I’d list her 50 times, before bothering with anyone else. You can tell she’s been hanging out with Kevin Spacey– they’ve been sharing notes on how to do the acting. She is terrible, plus they hand her a character with no comprehensible character motivation, so she just yells “the plot of this movie is very important” over and over again, in increasingly melodramatic ways. Overacting a nonsense character? Hoo-boy. Bad combo. All the actresses who were hot for Goose’s robo-dick were okay, at least, though– I liked the cuckbot, or the dom-bot, or the ho’-bot. Deep movie– deep director– what’s your favorite Frank Miller comic? Frank Miller’s Robocop vs. Terminator is massively underrated.

this post is amazing

I have seen autism you people wouldn't believe.
The state of this fucking board.

This so fucking much. It's like these plebs need the character to tell them exactly how he's feeling/what he's thinking about. Kinda like basic American plebs needing the plot to be spoonfed to them. I wanted to believe Sup Forums wasn't this basic but you people can't even pick up basic expression. Do you niggers even look at people's eyes? That's where a lot of Ryan's expression came from. Why do I still browse this shithole?

>I'M ACTING

Look at this They don't think. They are meme-shitting drones.