Everyone stopped watching our show by episode 6?!

Everyone stopped watching our show by episode 6?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=528oXc04ICY
strawpoll.me/14043832
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fox put it on hiatus until next week because of sports. No behind the scenes videos or anything to get anyone talking, so no threads.

So is this actually good?

yes especially after the first two episodes when they calm down on the silliness

Gib Alara-centric episode or I quit

There's like 3 threads a day and they're all the same.

>OMG isn't Alara so cute!
>This is so much better than STD
>Scene of them watching STD on the viewscreen

At this point I hate both and started rewatching Lexx for a breath of fresh air.

>Lexx
ew

>watching lexx
my basketball american. i stopped this show mid episode 3 and just started TNG. i dont think we will ever get a proper star trek again.

>not rewatching Lexx for the 47th time

can you really call yourselves Sup Forums posters?

3 million isn't bad

That's not an image of STD

Seth is a diehard Trekkie and it really shows. Patrick Stewart claims Seth knows the title of each TNG episode. The show is full of old Trek actors and even some of the crew. If you can endure the occasional fart joke you'll probably enjoy The Orville.

STD and JJ have forever changed the tone and direction of Star Trek as we know it - I liken it to Game of Thrones in Space or Battlestar Galactica.

The Orville feels more like Galaxy Quest and TNG had a lovechild. First episode is decent, but quickly gets better.

>for the 47th time
I payed $12 for the complete series at Walmart after I saw a webm of the girl taking a nude shower. Not a bad show. I missed the first girl tho. The show was never the same once the first girl left. She had the magic.

that's because it's not getting a second season

This is the qtest smile ever

you guys only like this ironically right?

How the fuck is Seth's ego so huge, just casting himself as the leading man in all his shit. Like holy shit check your ego cunt. He's even like this in the Family Guy commentaries.

I unironically enjoy the Orville. Seth is a big Trekkie, it really shows. The humor is not very good, but it's so few and far between it doesn't lessen my enjoyment.

Hello darkness my old friend

>The show was never the same once the first girl left.

So much this. I dropped it right after that.

Cherry picking

>watching Family Guy commentaries

>Implying you wouldn't sell whats left of your soul for one night with her

I stopped watching it by episode 1

How sad

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=528oXc04ICY

pls dont bully

Eva was great in it, though there are some good episodes after she was replaced.

no, this show is literally TNG+a few jokes

It's damn good if you like Star Trek

Sorry, but Alara already belongs to Chad

>tfw Orville is a better Star Trek show than Star Trek Discovery

>implying a big mouth isn't a good thing

more like the BOREville ha ha guys am I right

It absolutely is, it has the hope and the tone of The Next Generation.

Damn.

Except it doesn't work. Being a geek won't make you a great writer, and this show lacks them as much as STD. There is no worldbuilding, no sense of wonder, no attention to technology, no detail, just some vague ideas on what TNG was, and how someone may do another like it and put few jokes into it. Though I see small chance of improvement, but they need some serous talent in the writers room.

That's just her co-star from some movie she was filming.

That’s a great side boob for her small frame.

Everyone knows Alara belongs to Taylor

She's an untouched by male hands gold star. Just look at the gold stars on her body which Taylor put on her.

Her boobs look great from any angle.

>There is no worldbuilding, no sense of wonder, no attention to technology, no detail
Instead, there is fun

The Orville is a comfy show created in the spirit of TNG with some light comedy by a man (Seth) whos been a life long Trek fan.

STD is more concerned with giving us a "new" type of Trek show full of diversity, and woman of color with gender neutral names. The stories, characters, and actual Star Trek franchise are the current STD creators second priority. They think they can make up for lazy writing by giving the show a higher than necessary budget, and giving us a dark, and gritty show full of miserable, and unlikable actors / characters who hate each other.

This is peak performance. You cannot find a flaw

>our show

FUCK OFFF tihis is my onyl show

>Which Trek show is better so far?

strawpoll.me/14043832

STD has nothing to do with this conversation and is not a rebuttal to the points user made.

Honestly I can't

scary looking mouth and teeth

>tihis is my onyl show
How very sad for you

I didn't stop

That's what she looks like when shes forced to smile for cameras. This is her natural look.

hey man everyone is entitled to like trash
just because its has the star trek name doesnt make it good. sorry

Halfway through episode 2 desu