>Ms Marvel and ANGR #1s get announced
>everyone makes Kam/Robbie fanart and ships them
>Battleworld happens
>Kam/Robbie becomes a real ship in the actual books
>everyone loves it
>Battleworld ends
>these characters still haven't even met in 616 proper

I'd fuck the mud out of her shit if you know what I mean

they're only shipped together because they're both brown, it's even more insulting than Storm and Black Panther

Well, that and that they were both part of two books released at exactly the same time and were both teenage legacies to adult characters during the Marvel NOW push.

>everyone makes Kam/Robbie fanart and ships them
Everyone who? A lot of people didn't read ANGR.
>Kam/Robbie becomes a real ship in the actual books
It was team up and a non canon one. People showing in the same comic does not count as a real ship.
>everyone loves it
Again who? If everyone loved the bait & switch wouldn't that mean they were against the ship?
>these characters still haven't even met in 616 proper
So? They don't live each other and have no reason to seek each other out. It would more forced than the all asian team up in Hulk.

I know, right?

I remember having a story arc idea for ANADA where the Avengers need to protect a high profile villain being transported for trial (Punisher?), only to have Robbie come to kill them.
While he's written off as just another killer, Kamala notices his actions and values through how he goes out of his way to protect civilians and the Avengers when they're in harms way.

In the end, she'd attempt to reason with him, and be tossed aside while The Punisher gets sucked into the ground "Drag Me To Hell" style, only for Kamala to wrap herself around him as ultimatium. Robbie would yank them both out, then curse her for what she's made him do, before Eli takes full control and effortlessly kills the crook.

The final issue would be the Avengers VS an fully empowered Eli Morrow, who conspires to kill Gabe before Robbie can wrestle back control. Something, something Eli is stopped/Gabe is saved, Robbie gets new method of inhibiting Eli, leaves on good terms/joins Thunderbolts? Just a rough outline for a dead book.

>Meanwhile in Kamala's future

only if Punisher doesn't fight getting dragged down to Hell because he knows he deserves it and tells Kamala to let him go and Kamala is just that nice

>Champions
>Champions are doing their thing being stupid incompetent fuckasses
>in over their heads
>Robbie shows up at the last second at Cho's request after the events of NuFF in GR as sort of a green ranger archetype
>effortlessly saves all of their asses
>everyone is cheering, the Champions begin to subdue and tie up/imprison etc the bad guys and offenders
>suddenly Robbie straight up fucking kills his charge
>everyone recoils in horror, and it starts a trend where Robbie is a recurring ally they reluctantly accept, appreciating his muscle but disagreeing with his methods

You do know that that ship was shot down in the very comic you are referring to right? There I'd a moment where they lock eyes, their respective love interests gasp, then they clasp hands and do a Best Team Up Bros 4 Life pose. Did.....did you read the comic? Or were you fooled by the cover?

The superior Battleworld ship was MODOK and Angela (Thor version).

So the ordinary Ghost Riders have the Penance Stare and Robbie obviously doesn't since he doesn't have the real spirit of vengeance, but do Johnny and Danny have Robbie's "send dude literally straight to hell" powers?

But Lisa is literally 10 times cuter than Kamala. Prove me wrong.

You can't because she's fucking 11/10.

>Frank goes to hell
>place full of demons and damned souls
>keeps on Franking
>gets an eternal war to fight
>gets to punish the damned for eternity
>Hell is Punisher's Heaven

Remember when Punisher had angel powered guns?

KaMiles is endgame.

How can I remember things THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

But they are two entirely different kinds of brown.

Right? There's nothing delicious about Kamala.

Too bad she's totally MIA

Sorry, kiddo. Kamala won the Miles bowl

>Kamala: "They're my sidekicks"

Well, she is the tallest after all.

>bragging about winning the Milesbowl when fucking Sam is right there and a way better catch

The only reason people think she should be with Robbie is because Robbie hasn't been absorbed into the diverse teen legacy black hole yet. Hasn't even appeared outside of ANGR.

Kamala should honestly go after an older man.

What I mean is, she should become Peter Parker's newest lustful whore.

I want Kamala to introduce Robbie to Peter and for Peter to give him the great responsibility rhetoric only for Robbie to point out Gabe is waiting in the car and then tell him to fuck off.

Does Peter even care about great responsibility anymore? Wasn't he fucking around the globe with his new business?

I think he gives out the responsibility crap to new teen heroes kinda nonchalantly now. Like Kamala said "omg I'm in a team up with spiderman this is totally my rite of passage"

Because there's nothing more responsible than letting underage child-soldiers fight criminals.

And yet he's still a better rolemodel for Kamala than Carol.

Fuck, Logan is a better one too.

Redfred draws the best Kamala.

>Kamala will never use her shapeshifting powers to hyper endow herself in response to fan art she sees online in an attempt to boost her PR

In Ghost Racers Robbie didn't have a Penance Stare, but he did kill Zadkiel's actual spirit, by eating it

>Frank become Doomguy
FUND IT

I feel like that telling Peter to fuck off after pointing to gabe would have the opposite intended effect as he'd see that Robbie is clearly already living that lesson.
The only real difference is that Robbie kills while Peter doesn't, They were both teenagers that have to help support a special needs member of their family. They both target the same general group of criminal activity. They were/are poor as shit and trying to make ends meet despite their powers.
For all the flack Miles gets about just being a Peter clone it's Robbie that's far more like Peter.
He knows he'd be a massive hypocrite if he ever emphasises that too much. He might state he dislikes that part and generally gives them tips or training but he knows better than to bring up the underage argument when he's literally the one that started it all.

Source of this image please

US. Avengers

Correct on all counts.
They should still meet in 616.

All three are trash

>making a thread for something you didn't even read

Excuse me?
I'm not OP.

>>Kam/Robbie becomes a real ship in the actual books
It literally didn't. Read some comics sometimes.