Why did she do it? getting a boyfriend isn't hard

why did she do it? getting a boyfriend isn't hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1486714728
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513544/Bridesmaid-31-hanged-struggling-cope-seeing-friends-married-failed-partner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting a boyfriend isn't hard.

Chad broke up w/ her

She aimed too high instead of settling for a guy whose mediocre looks match hers.

That's every permavirgin in the world.

i really want to see the final news report

Jesus, just ask, dumb bitch.

>Chubbuck spoke to her family at length about her struggles with depression and suicidal tendencies, though she did not inform them of her specific intent beforehand
>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man
>She had her right ovary removed in an operation the year before, and had been told that if she did not become pregnant within two to three years, it was unlikely she would ever be able to conceive
>Chubbuck's lack of a romantic partner was considered a tangent of her desperate need to have close friends, though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her.
>She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given
>Years later, her brother Greg recalled that she displayed many symptoms of bipolar disorder, which was not generally recognized in the psychiatric community at the time of her death
Christine she... had a hard life...

cute

depression is a helluva drug

wish i could save her

>Roastie too shit at living the easiest possible form of life on this planet does the most female thing possible and acts like a cunt when everyone bends over backwards to help
>Somehow I'm supposed to feel bad about this
Nah frogposter. Nah.

It was a different time

Another guy had actually expressed interest in her but she declined him and she wanted Chad Thundercock. Some 6/10 guy wanted to get with her 5/10 ass but she wanted the 10/10. When you read about that and found that all out then your sympathy will dissipate.

citation needed

>you will never go back in time and save her from killing herself

I know a grill IRL (not seen her for 4 years though) who was similar to this post, she was self critisizing, had no idea how to socialize and was constantly aloof and elusive.
We bacame friends and we have kissed before but for me it was like kissing a dead fish or a stone wall.
She was virgin last time I saw her, I think she was 27 and I gather she is still virgin.
She was depressed too, I constantly google her to see if I find she has an herod.

sad times

Is she hot

Over the hill and too much expectation

Will Sup Forums take this subtle advice?

show bobs and vagene and i will think about being ur bf

i have only one standard and that is "not too much fatter than me"

it's still not enough

she was ok looking, 6-7/10 poo in the loo though.
One time when she was a teenager I saw her have a full on moustache. another time I saw her in a bar wearing chav clothes and stinking like 18 day old B.O.

If it wasn't for that and that she is just a hard person to even have a conversation with I would have pushed it on her.
Still Im in my 30's and sex life is virtually non existent so if she needs a man to make her lose her wizardom I would step up to the job/

either this or she is literally insane
/thread

Use tinder, like (almost) everyone and be patient.
Do not superlike.

haha I bet she never even tried

>female colleague shows me her tinder
>has that see who swiped you already feature
>2,000+ guys already

That was only in the movie. Nothing I've read about her real life suggests that was the case.

Would've made for an awesome Journeyman episode. God I miss that show.

A lot of career women actually find it really hard getting a longterm relationship, and find they burn through their best years.

Untrue.

>using Tinder to try and find a LTR

'no'

When people have mental issues they don't see things like normal people do. To her having a boyfriend was impossible.

she didnt' want any boyfriend, she wanted a chad boyfriend

did you ever try helping her out or say positive things about her?

either way I would try tracking her down just to see if she's okay plus its always nice to know that somebody gives a shit about you I don't know that feeling at all

I watched the movie with Rebecca Hall, while she was incredible I don't know how accurate a portrayal it is. But going on that, I think it was her perfectionism. She had an image in her head of a family with her oneitis, but after finding out he wasn't interested and being told she couldn't have kids, all her dreams were kind of stripped away from her. I'd say people were reaching out to her, but she was a very guarded person and probably wouldn't let herself be vulnerable with anyone. Pretty awful situation as I think she would have been a good mother, although she definitely needed psychiatric help. All this is based on the movie portrayal of course, but there isn't that much out there on her to go on and by all accounts it was pretty accurate.

You're not completely wrong but I'd say that was part of her character. She seemed to be a real perfectionist and she set her mind on that guy, and nothing else would do. Honestly something I see in myself. I identified quite a lot with her in the movie.

Do you think that the Temple OS guy is a virgin too?

Ever looked at tinder and shit from the female side?

The men are all the same, same shit jokes, same photos over and over and over.

Nice B8

>The men are all the same, same shit jokes, same photos over and over and over.
Literally the same as the women. Same snapchat dog or flower filter, same "swiped right for your dog" "gym is life/i bet i can squat more than you" etc witty profiles. Wow so profound. People are similar.

The same the other way round.

>People are similar

Nah all the faggots that use the human pound are similar and pathetic

Who cares, women aren't supposed to be interesting

Should have tried being BLACKED

>Who cares, women aren't supposed to be interesting
They also aren't supposed to be legal equals but this is 2017 and what's supposed to be isn't what be.

>female colleague shows me her tinder
>Ever looked at tinder and shit from the female side?
holy shit you're a retard.

The odds of a woman getting a man she finds attractive to stick around after fucking are small. It's not as hard as being a man, but it's not like most women have their pick of men.

>and what's supposed to be isn't what be.
True

>holy shit you're a retard.

Yes, I'm posting on Sup Forums

>implying my reply wasn't an opening statement to the rest of the posters

Sliced and diced, deal'd and wheel'd my fat friend

>take me on an adventure
>just looking for someone to watch the office with me
>pizza is life
>420 friendly ;)

tinder almost made me gay

She needed someone to throw her across a newsdesk and fuck her senseless until she started screaming like a Pentecostal preacher speaking in tongues!

Seriously with all the tall women fetishitsts around she would've had a bf in no time

>girls are bad for monkey branching
>girls are bad for not monkey branching and settling with some guy they don't actually care for and using him for validation

Ah, i see we're using the liberal virtue signaling logic here where we just hate the opposite gender no matter what, gotcha.

Lisa Edelstein killer herself? ;_;

Loved her in House.MD, RIP!

>Who cares, women aren't supposed to be interesting

This is really sad. Why even be with a woman if this is how you think?

Just fuck prostitutes user.

She was also apparently a severe bitch to a lot of coworkers. They couldn't find people to say many good things about her after she died.

A man is supposed to be interesting/strong, a woman is supposed to be beautiful

you will die alone and for good reason

Out of interest, where did you read that?

I wouldn't want to be with a woman that has used Tinder anyways.

/x/ is adamant that they found her actual suicide video.

Saw it on the wiki (and links it hard on it) before this movie was ever announced. It's been edited since.

>me
>23
>grad student at world renowned engineering school
>fit, less than 10% bodyfat
>accepted a well-paying internship offer for January
>just won a $5,000 scholarship
>everything going right

>handholdless kissless virgin , never had a gf or relationships, and I have absolutely no ill regards about it nor feel bad whatsoever

am I staving off a massive clandestine panic/suicidal/existential attack or am I just meant to be this way?

that's every girl user

>The men are all the same, same shit jokes, same photos over and over and over.
Well there’s only so many ways a guy can pretend like he doesn’t want to fuck you while simultaneously trying to fuck you.

>t.roastie who thinks she’s interesting because guys who want to fuck her tell her she’s interesting.

My life improved greatly once I stopped valuing women for their intelligence. This is what you do not go on tinder for, so any kind of unique sentence by me wouldn't comprehend any of the shallow women on Tinder.

God did not create Woman for stimulating intellectual discourse. Once I accepted this truth, I was able to accept women for other things and search for intellectual stimulation in other avenues, rather than continuing to try to wring water out of a rock.

Intelligence in a woman is incidental, not fundamental.

Girls won't care about a lot of what you mentioned. They're not impressed by success as much as they are by money. And I think students, even a student getting a PhD, is now looked down upon.

>And I think students, even a student getting a PhD, is now looked down upon.
According to whom? Also, I could not care about what whores do with their time, I hope they enjoy their squandering relevance before they hit the wall and get fat/age prematurely

Just personal experience. There are so many students in the world today, it's unimpressive. Even if you're in a hard course like engineering.

I say this as a student myself.

>though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her.
>>She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given
unironically me

tell me more

liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1486714728

women just aren't interesting, guys have male friends who are more interesting but they can't fuck them

She ended up like this for the same reason anons stay virgins, too high standards.

Bet she expected something like Marlon Brando or Paul Newman of her time when she was like borderline ugly haha.

>that head thud
kek

>31 year old virgin
>ask a woman from my work out
>she's near 40, single
>she says yes but only as a friend
>we go out to dinner every now and then for the past few months
>went to the cinema a few times as well
>we've grown to be quite close
>i want to make a move on her but she's my only friend now so I enjoy the company and if the move fails I don't want to lose my friend

so you're telling me my CS degree is gonna be a sham once i get out

be glad you have any friends at all

unironically this
not even trying to be edgy I just have zero interest in having a serious conversation with a woman
It always circles somehow back to it being about them

your cs degree is already a sham

yeah that's my feeling basically

she is my first friend in a long time and first ever friend that does things with me like go to the cinema

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

stay friends. she'll help you out and it's good to have someone to company like that. if you force anything she'll look at everything you say from then on differently.

no fuckin way you believe this

ive seen the movie scenes of the shooting, and they look nothing like this.

>getting a boyfriend isn't hard.
it is hard to get CHAD to settle with you, though
some women choose suicide over beta males

ITT: TV doesn't know that most men swipe right on most women

fake as shit

OP you'd be amazed at the suicide rates of over the hill women that don't even look like dogs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513544/Bridesmaid-31-hanged-struggling-cope-seeing-friends-married-failed-partner.html

>logs out of AIM when she kills herself
KEK

Stay friends, 31 is the prime age for banging early/mid twenties girls.

the best part is how her face is broadcast to the entire nation as 'that girl who couldnt get a boyfriend'.

what a way to be remembered.

imagine if you died and they built a statue of you over your grave talking about all your failed sexual conquests, like a memorial, but for your dick

It is hard, I'm turning 30 and am still single because I can't find a 100% German guy who is not a freaking lefty retard.

>32
>Have never even seen a vagina in the wild
>Never been hugged by a woman not obligated to by being family
I'm not gonna make it bros.

Germans are a bunch of weak-minded race mixing mongrels. You're looking for a needle in a haystack.

Pretty much this. They are the lock and we are the key.

I woulda laid it on thick after the second time taking her to the movies. She's probably in heat and waiting for your beta brain to realize it until a dad chad comes along and snatches it right out of your hands.

whats 25 then?

She looks like cuddy

we're all gonna make it, user

Roastie got what she deserved

Its gonna hit you hard before you realize