*runs out of woods*
m'askusum Negan

HEYUHRICK

HOW YOU GON SURVIVE

Watchugunsayboutdatnaowayyrick?

>runs out of woods

Never that, my nigga.

*rubs head*

YOOSAVYURSTHINKYOOSUMKINATUFFGUYZISDATITNAYGAN?

Negan and the saviours vs. Season 8 survivors under Shane's leadership is the most badass "what if" scenario ever.

WATYUGONDOIFSUMSUMBITCHWALKERCOMEOUTTAHEREBARNAN'STARTSHIT?

IZTHATBATGONHELPYOUTHEN, AYYNEGAN?

Negan would run a fucking mile.

I couldn't see anybody lasting under shane's leadership for too long. he was too ruthless

shane did nothing wrong

Negan just said it again for like the fifth time, they have to be doing it on purpose as a callback to Shane.

This

Nah, he was just a couple years ahead of the group. He knew what the score was while everyone around him tried to preserve their old life styles.
Christ, half the characters at the farm thought their dead family and friends could be cured.
Shane in season 6~8 would kill Negan and run a city.

>runs out of woods
>rubs head
>runs back into woods
>rubs wood

Show died with him desu

>Heyuh *smack lips* Rickum
>u bangin michon huh rickum *rubs head* she gud? *smack lips again*
>rickum u liek em big ol black ass rickum heh *runs to the woods*
>*appears out of nowhere* hey rickum i gotchu michon ass rickum heh
what did he mean by this?

>losing his mind over the fucking emaciated harpy that is Lorie

His problem wad not being ruthless. Rick can be even worse in the same season.
His problem was being reckless and unstable vecaise Lori.
If he statted to just, say, fuck andrea and give up he eould have been the guy the group would resort to when something questionable must be done.
Also probably him and rick as a team would have fucked most of the subsequent villains.
Too bad he was an asshole

I stopped after him not because I was a Shanefag apologist but because was a well developped conflict while someone like the governor is missing only the mustache twirling. The drop in quality is huge.

M'ask you sumn, Money

can't just be bashin heads in every time someone steps outta line mayne
*rubs head*
it's about fear an respect sure but it's also about survival Ri-I mean Negan
*squints off into distance*
can't survive if they gets theys head based in mayne

The Punisher is my favorite Walking Dead character.

I think you massively underestimate Lori's involvement in the isolation of Shane. Lori was actively driving a wedge between Rick and Shane, because she both wanted to keep Rick in the dark about her affair and wanted Rick to keep her safe from Shane, because she was afraid of him. Part of that fear is justified (He tried to drunkenly rape her) but she seemed to think Shane was a danger of hurting Carl, which he'd never do. She also actively took chances to pick fights with Shane when she knew she was clear of repercussion, like when she screeched at him to stay away from her Carl, then got mad at him for ignoring Carl.

Shane also showed too much willingness to bend to Rick's will. This was written to amplify the power of his "Enough is enough" scene when he shot up all the barn zombies, and it succeeds at doing that, but it came with the price of Shane's character being weaker than he should have been every episode before it.

ey rick

I wish I could see a scene with shane taking negan or the governor

*runs out of woods*
THIS AIN'T THE RIGHT CHURCH RICK IT AIN'T GOT NO STEEPLE
*runs back into woods*

m'askusum baby