She is eleven and those are metal claws

She is eleven and those are metal claws
How will her bones will grow ?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/movies/wolverine/news/a819480/hugh-jackman-says-logan-different-universe-x-men-films/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's only her claws that got the admantium plating. The rest of her skeleton is unaltered.

Just the claws are metal.

>she is 11
In b4 pedos.

>In b4 pedos.
Have you missed the sudden outpouring of Laura threads over the last few days? Proof this is a Sup Forums board now.

Movies were the worst thing to happen to comics.

its too late annon
it was too late since it was anonced...

Real talk though, I really like all the trailers so far and I think it has potential to be really good seeing it won't get dragged down by too many cast.

There are constant X-23 threads on Sup Forums, she's been a popular character for a long time now.

Get with the times grandpa.

Me too, though I'm not convinced by the actress that plays Laura. She seems kinda bad from the trailer, hopefully she doesn't drag down the movie too much.

Good child actors are really hard to find, unfortunately.

maybe the metal is malleable

in the comics
but is it also in the movie version?

speaking off have they revealed yet if she is a clone, or his actual daughter? (maybe from the japanese chick from the previous wolverine movie)

She never talked in the trailers which could mean either she will never be or just generally bad news the moment she opens her mouth in the movie but seeing what little of her scenes in trailer 2 giving me good vibes about her. If nothing else, she got the body languages more or less spot on of what I imagined little Laura would be like.

I will stay cautiously optimistic.

We don't really have any way of knowing yet. Until then, I'm just going to assume they've kept those details consistent from the comics until proved otherwise.

From the trailers she seems borderline feral.

Is this the new Chloe Grace Moretz?

More like the new Ellie/Sarah

Oh so she is X-23. Shits wild

Kind of a good thing.
Means we don't have to deal with the prostitution angle.
That would weigh the movie down a ton.

Very carefully.

I hope she has the foot knives.

If she does they'll make them a surprise.

Fuck that was so stupid. Laura's origin was already good pre-packaged origin ready to go. What possessed the writers to look at her character and say to themselves "You know what? This needs more teen prostitutes."?

I wouldn't mind a NYX miniseries tho

Maybe we will finally have a height-appropriate wolverine for once, then.

It also means Marvel may undo all the recent shitting on her characterization they've been doing in the interests of movie synergy.

Which would be the first time movie synergy has ever been a good thing.

NYX preceeded Innocence Lost for a good time and was actually the first appearance of Laura in the comics at all. So technically it was Quesada seeing X-23 in Evolution and thought "now how could I put her in the comics?"

>synergy
>with a FOX movie
Nah

NON-CANON

digitalspy.com/movies/wolverine/news/a819480/hugh-jackman-says-logan-different-universe-x-men-films/

NON-CANON
O
N
C
A
N
O
N

X-23 is a shitty character that shouldn't even exist

tell me one x-men movies thats in direct canon with another

She was best in what she first appeared in, X-Men: Evolution.