Voltron

Even with a season's worth of preparation, the void is too much

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12162462
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe Shrio got taken to Lortor's male harem

I love how this episode was half "important revelations about Zarkon and Shiro fighting him for control of the Black Lion" and half "LOL MALL SHENANIGANS"

Heith and Pance are real.

Honestly, it was probably one of the best episodes of the season, if not the best.

You keep that mall sake, Varkon.

Am I the only one who thinks that Keith's mom and Lotor's mom might be one and the same?

I... I need more of Keith in the Marmora suit.

For research purposes.

safe, even.

Goddamn I need to go to bed soon.

It is one of the big theories right now, here's hoping.

I lost my shit at the poster of Zarkon

still waiting for the Mega

Do you think the writers knew about the fujo following the show had and did that on purpose? It was more form fitting than the Paladin armor for crying out loud.

I just hope this becomes Lotor's motivation to pull Keith over to the Dark Side rather than him just hating on Keith and wanting him dead. Keith's hallucinations made it clear that he has family issues so knowing that he has a brother out there who wants him back would make for some great internal conflict.

His physique in the poster is highly arousing, I won't lie.

It draws attention to all the right attributes and brings out his eyes.

I want to see him dommed wearing the suit. Still patiently waiting for the trials as a gangbang fic.

Oh yes especially with that nightmare he had of being on the dark side. It'd also would help Lotor have more screentime.

It has to happen in some form or another. Fujos love that

I didn't get my Zarkon-grabbing-Keith's-chin scene, I'll settle for Lotor doing it instead. Especially if it happens while he's in that Marmora suit...

With HoloShiro coming in at the end to make it all better.

This is probably going to get cosplayed a lot.

I don't know if I'm ready for that.

>mfw I just got all the supplies to make the cosplay

This whole conversation is bullshit right? If Zarkon ever went down then his empire would just shatter into a thousand tiny empires, with his admirals becoming a thousand smaller emperors. The paladins could spend the rest of their lives cleaning that mess up.

Do you think Keith might also resemble his mom? Eye and hair color tend to be shorthands in animation for family resemblance, but his build and face were very different from his dad's in the flashback. Maybe Lotor, wanting to have something resembling a normal family and sensing this same desire within Keith, tries to pull him over to his side.

The tone of that episode was all over the place.

forgot pic related

He definitely got her chin.

AND IT WORKED

Fuck yes. We just need to be patient anons.

Lights on hips, for what purpose? To draw the eye?

Marmorans are clearly a rebel sex cult with their sexy bondage uniforms.

Yeah, this not being brought up is probably because this is still a kids show with a simple story: "Five heroes use their robot lions to fight a space emperor." Bringing up the fact that killing a dictator either means someone else takes his place or things collapse and get worse just opens up a can of worms the writers probably aren't willing to deal with. It would have been nice if they'd mentioned the Marmora being ready to initiate a peaceful transition of power.

Gimme an arc where Keith is training with the Marmora, Lotor busts in and kidnaps him. That's my main desire for season 3.

So I haven't been in these threads since right after Season 1. How far has the fandom devolved into Shipping and Fujo? Approximately what percent of these threads is actually devoted to discussion?

As of late we been pretty fucking confused with answers, so we have had some good discussions since S2 gave a lot more questions than answers.

Do you guys think Keith would look hotter in the Galra prisoner outfit than he does in the Marmora outfit?

He'd look hottest in a Leia slave bikini

Who else is betting in Lotor being somewhere in between Hagar and a traditional Galra? Perhaps in this series he's 1/4 Altean, with his mother having been a Galra Druid hybrid?

Anyone else notice the Wilhelm scream while Thace and Keith were fighting off the Sentries?

Forgot pic

It's hard to beat the way you can see his lower back dimples in the Marmora suit.

Everyone knows that power vacuum = fun for the whole family.
But i think it would be more like it would slowly decay over 100 - 200 years

Yes, was funny.

I'm still hoping Keith turns purple and triggers Shiro in season 3

So um, are we going to talk about the fact that Allura can do druid magic now?

>checking around twitter for reactions to the season
>people complaining Keith got too much focus in S2

Wasn't one of the biggest complaints about him in S1 was his lack of focus, though?

I will admit that it seems Lance and Hunk got shafted at the expense of his and Shiro's focus, though. Pidge got decent time.

I want this scene to be more than just a nightmare

Some people are saying that after Hagar stole Voltron's Quintessence and we saw pic related, the reason they didn't make any of Keith's skin visible was because they wanted to hide his Galra form

Lance became kind of a spaz in this season. He was annoying last season, but his entire characterization wasn't solely "hey pretty lady" and "lol randumb thing"

When will he turn purple, when he meets Lotor?

That's what people get for latching on to the comic relief characters instead of the obvious MC.

Keith is best boy with best lion and best feet.

When she started it I was wondering if she could do it the whole time and I wasn't paying attention. She's always had some kind of powers, didn't she?

Probably the next time he gets blasted with Quintessence

I finished chapter 1 of the Zeith fic but am a casual when it comes to fics and didn't realize you have to be put on a list to even get an account on ao3..
Where the fuck do I post this then

Yeah, that's how she talks with the mice and flies the castle

Are we even sure there is "druid magic"? It looked like it was just Haggar's Altean magic, and Haggar was keeping around a bunch of hollow constructs to make people think there was more than one druid.

That's what I thought instantly but assumed when they show Keith moments later normal nothing happened.
Maybe it happened for a split few seconds and changed back to normal?

i never understood why didn't they make Keith return on the ship dressed as a Marmora. He just returned in paladin armor and bayard (and galra heritage being said off-screen)
All that climax just fell to the ground.

Zarkon yelled at them like they were individuals, and I'm pretty sure that he would know if they were fake.

The waiting list for ao3 isn't that long. It took me a few days to get an account. It's more of a formality at this point to stop spambots from registering.

I was hoping he was getting some development with the "what's my role" but then it went "sharpshooter lol"

So i can't help but notice the blades of Mamora's weapons (so i guess their blades?) were like, absorbing druids?

Didn't they all disappear when Haggar was defeated? Or do I need to go back and watch that again cause it was too early in the morning.

I wonder if the whole order of druids is actually Alteans who work for the Galra. Druid magic is just Altean magic with a darker, more violent cast to it.

Will Matt return as a rugged rebel and woo Shiro?

strawpoll.me/12162462

Official "Where is Shiro?" poll. Let me know if there should be other options.

Man that alien absolutely broke Shiro's cool.
Keith would be smug

What do you think Mamora is?

Okay but, why isn't there an option for like "Somewhere else in space"

Thank you for putting my harem one

How about Cam Clarke?

Or TIIIIIIIIIME

Would he talk like Liquid Snake?

Do you guys think season 3 is going to drop this summer? There was only 7 months between season 1 and season 2. Would be nice if we got a new season twice a year.

>You're like a brother to me

I laughed for a good ten minutes. What was Sup Forums's initial reaction to this? Were asses blasted?

>"Where is Shiro?"

Sheith people took it with grace. Klancers, however, were assblasted that Keith and Lance didn't get as much interaction as Keith and Shiro did, so there's that.

In mammary of Shiro

Maybe.

Yeah needs a lost in space option.

I think King Alfor put a booby trap in Black. Shiro vanished right after he used the Bayard. I think Alfor set it up so if Zarkon got his Lion back, it would portal drop his ass at the far end of space. Guess Alfor never expected anyone to recover that Beyard from the Big Z.

I'd be okay with that if he and Keith are half brothers

Remember that it's not the fluffy purple ears on the outside that count; it's your fluffy purple heart.

Sheith's seemed pretty used to it since a lot of couples in media pull the brozone and end up married or w/e. also a lot are oldschool fujo so they don't care

I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Haggar was a boss this season by the way, and surprisingly cute. I loved how genuinely loyal she is to Zarkon. I'd almost believe he's her unrequited husbando.

This is going to make for an interesting family tree. I'm almost certain that Lotor will be part-Altean in LD, So you've got Keith, part-Galra, who's related to a guy who's part-Altean.

I always thought she was slightly attractive, which I can't put my finger on why, but then the hair came out.

>unrequited
>implying they don't have a past
>implying Lotor isn't their child

I'm almost certain Lotor will be Zarkon's son. If he's going to need an Altean mother though, who better than Haggar?

The Childhood Friends dynamic is the best dynamic.

And always the losing dynamic.

Tifa won. I think. I don't pay attention to expanded shit.

Keith's dad is hot

I dunno, she seemed just fucking done with Lotor before she'd even called for him. A mother's love is pretty hard to ruin that completely.

It could be that Lotor's mother was an Altean Zarkon was actually in love with, whereas Haggar always admired him but never got the time of day when it comes to that sort of thing.

Yer mother's on her way. She'll be here...at high noon.

What does Pidge smell like?

you should demonstrate passion for the hippopotamuses

inb4 Allura is Lotor's mother. Allura probably hates all Galra with an intense passion because Zarkon left her and took the kid.

But has anyone done cowboy Keith fanart. He'd look good in a pair of full chaps.

Slightly sweaty girl.

Those are capybaras, we've discussed this.

Peanut butter.