Danny Phantom Marathon Thread #3

>Episode: "One of a Kind"
Links:
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-01/Episode-003

watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-3-one-of-a-kind

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every Saturday for all 53 Saturdays in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week, every Saturday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's exactly 53 episodes and 53 Saturdays, so it matched up perfectly.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know an easy link to all the episodes such as a MEGA? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic.

Previous thread/episode: Desuarchive link in case it gets cleared from the archive: desuarchive.org/co/thread/89128556

Minor Note: This episode is marked as episode 2 in production order, but is still episode 3 chronologically.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12163124
youtube.com/watch?v=CZuBiIuwjSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally the Box Ghost shows up.

This was my favourite episode for the lowest time. Skulker was legitimately really cool, and he whole thing with the gorilla was hilarious.

[Spoiler]How the fuck did he end up with fucking Ember?[/spoiler]

I will honestly never understand this, they don't work well at all together and they're just horribe for each other. Other than that they're aesthetically similar, they have nothing in common.

She should've ended up with Danny

Necessary strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/12163124

Depends. I'll only say yes if I can date Skulker in it, and his route ends with some DP.

Originally I never thought to include him, but if you help out or there is a large demand for it then sure.

I kind of like his old voice over the newer one he got later.

This thing is still new right? Could I get caught up and watch with Sup Forums?

Absolutely, it's only three episodes in. You can even use the previous thread links if you want.

>A boy who's life is changed,
>Molecules rearranged,
>Ghosts are so de-raaanged.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZuBiIuwjSI

Starts off really shitty, but I like it overall. Seems like they were going for Ghostbusters vibe.

It's funny looking back and seeing how much of a Spider-Man rip off the whole show was.

When are we going to have the Bustin of the Danny Phantom theme?

Really picks up in the middle, I love it when the song hits that point.

>Unleashing all-the-freaks,
>Onto his home-town-streets,
>Every-one-he'll-beat

Does Skulker ever attempt to hunt Vlad? He seems like he'd be more interesting of a hunt anyways.

no,he probably realizes vlad is just way above his level

Danny beats him consistently, why does he keep trying with him, then?

because at least skulker knows he can actually capture him

He gets off on being beaten by a fourteen-year-old

hmmm... checks out

When there be another rerr?

What?

Hate how they switched voices for Skullker.

He had a cool voice than they made it the black guy who voices all black cartoon characters with the same deep voice.

He did sound more threatening though.

So there is some discrepancy between whether or not ghosts are actually dead people or otherworldly beings. I guess it was just me, but I kind of felt like it was both. Some ghosts are created when humans die, while others simply start their existence as ghosts. I imagine "simpler" ghosts like Ember and Spectra started as humans, while more abnormal or powerful ones like Clockwork and Nocturne started as ghosts.

Most of them were created by jew magic, like golems.

i doubt spectra was ever human more of a personification of misery like how johnny 13s shadow is a personification of bad luck. Johnny 13 and kitty were human without a doubt

Dragon

This absolutely makes the most sense, it takes all canon into account and appeases both sides.

Danny chewed on Box Ghost's skull lovingly until the sound of cracking was heard.

Thank you Danny for noticing the gorilla didn't have a penis

I demand this be drawn immediately.

Are you saying that sarcastically? Gorilla dicks are tiny, I don't blame the zookeepers for not being able to tell it was a female.