Jurassic World 2

Get hype?

I really hope they don't over-do it with more dinosaur mutants and focus on real dinosaurs with some genetic hybrid as the boss or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7zqhc3UQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEvEE6fq6k
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/jurassic-world-2-jeff-goldblum-cast-dr-ian-malcolm-plot-characters-news-a7702401.html
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jeff-goldblum-joins-jurassic-world-sequel-997569
imdb.com/title/tt4881806/
youtube.com/watch?v=CauMT4cno7c
youtube.com/watch?v=16Xl0Qj5mxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dinosaurs have been spliced with human dna
>has no effect other than allowing them to talk
>talking dinosaurs
TheadoreRex/10

>dinosaurs have been spliced with human dna

JW isn't controversial enough to discuss I guess. If there was more nigger pandering and forced race stuff it would be a busier thread. That's why this movie was so based. It was like a movie from 1999.

There's no way they won't do a human dinosaur hybrid

Is that why it made 1.5 billion?

I wonder who will voice it. It'll probably be Andy Serkis.

>filename
>pic
sides dead

no it's because it was just sick and didn't need race notoriety like cuck wars and others

All I fucking want is to see a T-rex and a bull Triceratops go at it hammer and tongs. It's what I've wanted since I was in fucking kindergarten. Is that really too much to ask?

Jurassic World is legitimately the most expensive B move ever produced. Its plot, characters, dialogue, and main villain are all shit you would find in one of those "MegaBird VS Sharknado" flicks.

Are you talking about dinosaurs fucking?

why dont they just stop making these movies instead?

at what point do you cut the cord with recycled shit like jurassic world and star wars? i keep falling for these fucking trash jobs and don't know how to keep myself from being disappointed that my childhood is being mathematically whored out by disney et al

herb v carn isn't interesting unless it's a CG dino documentary. all I give a fuck about is upping T-Rex's power level by making it fight another like-sized carnivore and kicking ass. each time rex has gone up against something of like-size in these movies (zilla spino/indominus) it's gotten its shit pushed in

I disagree. After JP3 Jurassic Park needed to go out on something better. After JW1, 2, and 3 I'll be all set with Jurassic Park for life, but I'm glad it exists for now.

Why stop when it's making so much money?

Who is this faggot? The Orphanage was okay, but I bet this movie is gonna suck

Is this thing gonna have a tagline or whatever? Like
>Jurassic World 2: Revenge
>Jurassic World 2: Apocalypse
etc.

at least it's not a woman or some affirmative action Kenyan director

Apparently he's JA Bayona.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Is this official? If so, muh dick.

proofs?

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7zqhc3UQ4

It's gonna be called Jurassic World: War

where's the feathers?

huh?

raptors should have some feathering a la JP3 which I thought was a good middle ground but not rex

at least it's not JJ Boyega

Didn't Bumblesnatch voice both Sauron and Smaug in The Hobbit?

While some dinosaurs had feathers, they were separated by millenia-millions of years, also, the general scientific consensus is that noone really knows if all of them had feathers.

>no malcom
>no grant

fuck'n dropped

this, popsci is cancer
>feathers (some did some didn't)
>rex scavenger (debunked)
>nutrition science

This movie had 2 dinosaurs having a conversation.

And they're making another one.

huh?

>chickens exist
profound

so?

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEvEE6fq6k

needs more giant flying guys

they're all listening to sherlock cumbersnatch's explanation of the events that lead to him solving the mystery of the feathers

top kek I didn't even realize that person was supposed to be someone

will she come back bros?

Malcolm is in it

sors?

Considering the last fight scene where sexy rexy smashes through a spinosaurus skeleton is giant fuck you to the inaccuracy that was jurassic park 3 probably never. Which is a good thing

I guess it's for the best. What about one of these badboys?

but losing to indominus made sense
spino was total bullshit though

>ark will never not be 100 gigabytes

Fuck sakes im so lazy to download a game that size to play

>losing to indominus made sense
granted but they need another big bad boy like a carchar or giga or something to job to rex for fan service. literally all I want out of this franchise

>inb4 this is the final boss and slaps rex around like a ragdoll while monologuing about genetics and "the next step of humanity" and shit

I'm about to grab it for PS4. I know it's definitely a downgrade from PC but it doesn't lag or anything and as long as there's no cut content for the consoles fuck it. Still need to get a decent PC eventually but my dinosaur hardon right now is through the roof.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/jurassic-world-2-jeff-goldblum-cast-dr-ian-malcolm-plot-characters-news-a7702401.html

remember the JW hype? probably the comfiest Sup Forums had been since LOST. before the dark times. before the force unleashed.

I bought it on release a year or so back, stopped playing because optimization was shit. Its better now so I heard but servers are full of assholes that are max level and they love to bully.

At least you got tons of dinosaurs to go and tame now

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jeff-goldblum-joins-jurassic-world-sequel-997569

Yes where everyone on this board became a paleontologist and dinoposting drowned out capeshit for a little while

it's not a beta or whatever anymore it was officially released on 8/29 I think. far as the PVP shit I'm probably gonna fuck around in offline splitscreen with my mates before I venture into the clusterfuck of online, but I feel like that's the plight of all big online games like that these days, just gotta git gud

truly the best of times. this is actually the first time I've browsed Sup Forums since the wave of reddit wars shit that never left but I'm bored as balls so F it

I've been saying this since I was 5 fucking years old. Jack Horner is dumb.

well the scavenger thing was debunked somewhat recently when scientists realized that many t-rex bites on fossilized triceratopses and shit had shown signs of healing which means the animals were alive when attacked by rex so that's when the scavenger thing was thrown out. I mean, it's not COMPLETELY false as all predators are also scavengers--a dead meal is easier to eat than a live one, just a rule of nature. not to mention how relatively rare actual exclusive scavengers are

imdb.com/title/tt4881806/

its real

BDH saved the movie for me.

Are we hype, bros?

>tfw my carnotaurus died the other day
RIP Charlie the Carnie

It made a fuckton of money that year, so they've got no reason to stop. I think the only thing that made more was TFA.

will they get goldberg to reprise her role?

Did everyone, including the writers of Jurassic World forget that the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were already hybrids?

Seeing as Jurassic Park can be more broad and creative with their dinos, i hope they steal the idea of Ark's gigantic giga.

youtube.com/watch?v=CauMT4cno7c

I'll be hype when I see the trailer, but until then im looking forward to it.

I unironically liked every main character. I even preferred the kids to the JP kids, although that said they were definitely the worst ones, but not too bad. I really liked these two. Might not even be hype if they weren't the returning characters.

>youtube.com/watch?v=16Xl0Qj5mxQ

trailers always make everything look like shit desu

F

It seems like the JP universe treats T-rex the same way DBZ treats villains of the prior story arc. They job to whoever the new big bad is, just to show how much of a threat they are.

>After JP3 Jurassic Park needed to go out on something better.

I agree with you there. JP3 (and I would even argue TLW) was a really sour note to end things on. I didn't LOVE JW, but I at least found it less annoying than the prior offerings.

I really liked TLW. It would have been 10/10 if they hadn't left the raptor boat scene on the cutting room floor. And got rid of Ian's daughter.

>Cell jobbing to Pikkon
I didn't get this part. How could Goku, an Ascended Super Saiyan, defeat Pikkon who defeated Cell, who was as powerful as a Super Saiyan 2. When Cell died was he not "super perfect" anymore and went back down to base-form perfect power or what?

Giga needs to show up in JW2 but obviously not be the main threat. Literally only there to job to rex. Pls Universal.

>yfw you realize giganotosaurus was real

>I didn't LOVE JW, but I at least found it less annoying than the prior offerings.
Same here.

Though I *did* get to see Star Lord fight dinosaurs with my dad's 45-70. For me personally that's a damn good movie right there.

go back to shitting up /k/, Phil.

I want to see a cross between diplodocus and a pteranodon and triceretops

>*did*
why do tripfags exclusively type like they're on gamfaqs or reddit

>giant featherless chicken

>can bite a car in half

The Impossible and A Monster Calls were both kino

I hear they're big neighbors too

Did they mean CARNIVORE? Who fucking subbed this?

I'm putting blind faith in your taste, lad.

will we see any dino seals in the movie?

Remember youtube's auto-caption feature? That was a level of youtube-kino that I haven't witnessed since the first ytp's
tfw the ORIGINAL 6 PART Jurassic Poop has been DMCA'd to death and will never grace the internet ever again. Rah Toosh

I hope a dinosaur gets spliced with Geff Goldbloom

no

the previous one had too much hype and was a let down

Also, pretty sure 'sky kettle cordless' was what YT autofilled for quetzalcoatlus

Jurassic World killed any hype for any future Jurassic Park movie for me

t. I love capeshit and star wars

holy shit this would be the only thing that would make me want human/dino hybrids

>handsome nick robinson and handsome ty simpkins not in movie

no, not hyped not interested not watching.

go to bed Nick

I liked Jurassic Wold, but it badly needs this sequel. Like what was the whole deal with Zach? He has a girlfriend he doesn't like, and he meets another girl in Jurassic World. Then the movie ends before we get any clue as to weather he breaks up with his gf at home, or if he even makes romantic advances at the Jurassic World chick. What the hell? Did I miss something?

the GF thing was just to flesh out his character, a dude who obviously knows he's a stud, when he sarcastically left his swooning soaked GF behind while he went to Jurassic Park to look at dinosaurs and be unimpressed and flirt with other bimbos made me fucking love the dude, he's the fucking man. Not only that, but I liked how there was only like, 5 minutes of movie then you're immediately on the island. fuck, JW is so good dude

>mfw i don't have a big brother like nick robinson
>mfw i don't have a kid brother like ty simpkins

why even live ;_;

>Life finds a way
fuck it, I'm hype

The poster? Shit dude I know. Honestly it's a cool sequel title too. Fallen Kingdom? That sounds fucking sick desu.

That seems cruel