Mfw there are people who are still insisting that he was human despite the fact that he ran through a fucking wall and...

>mfw there are people who are still insisting that he was human despite the fact that he ran through a fucking wall and was able to lift a full grown man over his head with no effort

Was this good? Apparently it’s not doing well, but Sup Forums seemed to like it

>he ran through a fucking wall and was able to lift a full grown man over his head with no effort
you cant do this?

It's very good. Going to see it again this week

If you're a typical 4channer then it's like a movie that was made for you.

watch it with zero expectations, /r9k/ is all over this because of a holographic woman

One of the best sci fi's ever.
This is a really good way to describe the movie.

I didn't get this completely - was I supposed to believe that K was the kid until it was revealed he wasn't? Because he was clearly way too tough to be a human bean right from the start of the movie
t. audism

The kid is supposed to be a replicant or hybrid human/replicant (depends on wether or not Deckard is human.) He could still have his toughness we don't know how a baby replicant/hybrid would grow.

makes sense, thanks a lot user

no its not good

aesthetics are decent but the original's were better with less money and less tech/CGI

story sucks

doesnt live up to the original at all

I can see it one last time (would be the third time) on tuesday... What do I do lads?

He didn't believe he was human, he believed he was born/had a soul

>story sucks, doesn't live up to the original at all
The original has barely any story at all. The only thing it has over 2049 are the noir visuals

the first was a single, unified story

2049 was a collection of side quests

>quantity = quality
2049 was just two bad stories glued together, neither of which interacts with the other very well.

But neither Rachel or Deckard had super strength did they?

Nope. They probably just hoped that would hang long enough to get to the twist.

At any rate it worked on me.

This is bait right?

Yeah me to I guess, the scene at the memory maker was a way worse tip off

>could a real memory be implanted in a replicant?
>oh no, that would be ILLEGAL
>ok I guess it cant be done then

Holy shit, can you guys lump all of this shit onto one fucking thread? We don't need 10 fucking Blade Runner threads at all times.

If it helps you sleep tonight. Joi was just a narrative device to provide exposition, otherwise K would be silent for most of the film. Her only tangible effect on the plot is to facilitate a connection between K and the resistance, which would have been perfectly feasible without her.

>muh character arc
Already seen it. It's as if some studio exec thought replicants were robots, saw the script and said "what's all this pregnancy stuff? Make it more like that Spike Jonze movie that got all the awards".