Was it a good idea?

Was it a good idea?

Was the last episode good? The game looks more entertaining than this current season...and the game still looks fucking bad.

Of course it's 2017.

Should've been an interracial gay couple, to be honest.

The original concept was funny, a continuation of Tweek vs. Craig where the two are forced to fight because of peer pressure. Here, they're forced to be gay because of it.

However legit making them gay was a dumb idea and is part of South Park's quiet diversity push

in 10 years every single southpark character is going to be a tranny

I'm not really a fan of the last few seasons but I've been enjoying the game.

they actually made them 100% gay instead of the circumstances that found them shipped together?

gay

Its a pure bromance. They aren't actually gay

This show is a damn soap opera now.

no.

The latest episode was actually pretty good compared to the rest of the season so far.

>shipped
*cringe*

that's literally what the episode was about

don't you know anything? that term is also far older than you know

I'm fine with it.
Also, I don't know how people can want to fuck women when all of them are money hungry whores seeking only your cock and your wallet

>trey writes an episode making fun of fujos
>becomes a fudan
he doesn't have to keep writing tweek and craig into episodes but he does it anyway because he likes it

>that spacing

>>>/neogaf/
Oh wait.

They call each other babe in private.

"lol u dunno all the weird disgusting homo terms? haha ur so uncool"

That's deep dude. Take a bow.

Neogaf is an anagram of fagone.

Or onefag.

This is a thing

I think they're super cute together to be honest and it didn't change their individual characters at all.

>Buying the game
>Not waiting for a sale
>Not downloading it via piracy
Do you enjoy bugs, user?

it was a good idea for my dick

for the show, not really

I got it, you're trolling.

Fuck's sake man. Goddam teenagers

I'll put an ass on your cock faggot.

"wow ur just a troll. What, reasons? no i dont got those."

Suck my cock.

fuck off to /r9k/ with your gay fantasies you faggot.

try and write a coherent sentence, brainlet

The game is pro blm. Ie you have to do jobs for the cops where you only fight and arrest innocent black guys. They made genderoptions like pansexual queer an option with the only joke being you get attacked by rednecks. How cucked can you be to have swallowed the 'theres more than two genders meme' ..

You won't be so high and mighty with your cock in my mouth, you piece of shit.

I can't watch South Park anymore because as much as I loved it my ex who used to stream it constantly by playing on her tablet has, at least for the time being, ruined the show for me. As soon as I hear one of their voices I get annoyed.

Can anyone relate to this?

>cops arrest innocent black people because they have to sacrifice them to a lovecraftian monster
>mackey makes you go through your gender definition shit twice because not even he can keep up with it

it's not as blindly supportive as you think. They're clearly making fun of the situation and not just unironically going along with it

South Park have been making fun of cops since fucking Michael Jackson

No but you're mum should get herself checked out

>the game still looks fucking bad.
It's actually pretty good, once you go past the three layers of DRM and microtransactions. It feels much more finished and fleshed out than The Stick of Truth.
I don't know why they used a new engine, though, it runs like shit.

Yea its not blindly supportive. But you can tell they could have made so much more jokes about it but held back a lot.

I think it's funny

>South Park's quiet diversity push
Have you seen this show? They also broke up.
>South Park's diversity push
They must feed you bags of stupid over at Sup Forums.

>They also broke up.
for a whole 5 minutes

I'm pretty sure they're taking the piss out of fairies too, you've just spent too long looking at cynical memes and can't tell the difference anymore

I'll feed you a bag of my ass you fucking cock boy.

tweek and craig genuinely have the most positive and mutually supportive relationship in the show

No

The game, just like the show, is pro mocking everything. The fact that it left all the rabid stormblr faggots completely stupefied, scrambling for ammo is a perfect example of this.

I'll stupify your cock with my ass, faggot.

With your ass faggot? Why do you own an ass faggot, user? Are you one of those gays?

>tfw london
>tfw faggots make me wet as fuck
>tfw i masturbate to chinese cartoon faggots almost everyday

even if i know that all of this is jewish crap is for making kids gay and make up excuses to people to hate church i just can't hold myself

for many years i have acted like a man in Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums, making trap bait threads just to watch anons acting like faggots, and masturbate to their posts

Who even said anything about buying it?

last two episodes have been phenomenal in comparison to the shitfest that was the last two seasons

What's an ass faggot user? Now you're losing me, son.

there is literally nothing wrong with season 19
there's everything wrong with season 20 however

I'm glad I'm not the only one who agrees. All the nursing home scenes were great and the music choices made it way better

I used to be really into NMH, showed them to an ex then couldn't listen for months. You get over it though

>Bugs.
Even Stick of Truth never got fully fixed.

The games ironically are more entertaining then the seasons have been in some time.

He clearly used a comma, ameritard

Fucking awful

Even includes Reddit as fuck rap montage

Show is literally now worse than zombie Simpsons, no lie

South Park needs to be put out of its misery.

I was mocking him for not being aware of that, McSpergy

I think Tweek is fucking terrible and the old episodes where he was Kennys replacement sucked so hard.

quiet diversity, like they didnt have mr garrison in a gay relationship with mrslave- then made him a tranny for a few seasons

gay people exist sweetie, get over it

Yeah just take a break for a few months or years and then you can enjoy it again when time heals your wounds.

Yeah they jumped the shark when they made fun of based Trump.

That wasn't narrative pushing, it was a joke. The dialogue was so outrageous that you're supposed to laugh at it.

This episode was an obvious cultural marxist push.

This season so far has been hit and miss. The last episode was bretty gud, and the game is even better. Not worth the $60 though. Just pirate it on PC or rent it for 1-2 days at redbox for console.

Durr okay they didn't do something that would've pissed me off but they could have if they wanted to durrr