Dude, dad, stop making us social outcasts

>dude, dad, stop making us social outcasts
>naw

wow what a thrilling drama

pleb

>not celebrating noam chomsky day

Is this wes andersons worst film?

don't care, Viggo as always is pure kino

Easily. I don't know what he was thinking making this trash. ;^)

It's presented as very morally gray between the two parents. Viggo's character does some really bad things and the consequences are shown. Ultimately, whoever was better is up to the viewer, although Viggo is shown in the end to reach a compromise (them living in an actual home now, letting his oldest son go, etc)

Viggo did just about everything wrong.

for the right reasons

Every single Wes Anderson film is trash, if you have a different opinion then you are trash as well. Think of it like an infection.

This is honestly a stupid post. There was nothing morally gray about anything we were shown. What two parents are you even talking about? Yikes, what a dumb idea. Living in a home with your children isn't really a compromise.

Right, as the movie didn't go into how the isolation had severe developmental consequences.

>live pure in a crazy modern world
>try to avoid said world swallow you and your values and family up
>make mistakes
>but you are the lesser of bigger bigger evils
>learn from it
>try again

this is what i got out of it... absolutely nothing fucking wrong on a conceptual level

Yes. Nothing morally grey, kid. Pay attention.

>casually makes his children criminals
>causes his children to suffer undo injury multiple times

>yfw it was directed by Gavin Belson

Again, what is grey about this? Why are you confused? Just because the main character is doing something doesn't mean you're supposed to assume it's righteous.

>when the guy you're talking to reveals just about zero understanding of the core concepts of the discussion

reminder this movie was buried because it named citizens united.

You've done that multiple times. You literally think Viggo being a bad parent is somehow morally grey. Lmao.

He killed millions

>lets make a film for the Wes Anderson crowd
>but its shit
>nobody will care, we'll add that reddit heartwarming music to the trailer
>what about women?
>we'll add full frontal of Viggo

Because benefits and drawbacks of his parenting choices weren't weighed against conventional parenting choices.

Do you even know what "morally gray" even means? Can you even spell "gray?"

>what are the only people we laugh at?
>the christians!
Almonds activating in 3, 2, 1...

>the absolute state of this brainlet
I wouldn't be surprised if you were a woman. You sincerely lack any sort of reading comprehension. Nothing Viggo did was morally grey.

Except for literally everything.

You're right, he did nothing wrong.

this is unironically one of the best movies I have watched for years.
Great acting all around, even by the kids