ITT: Games that deserve cartoons and/or shorts

ITT: Games that deserve cartoons and/or shorts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBamIRB91f8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yay, a movie is planned to be released this year--
>remembers Ratchet&Clank
Aw fuck, the franchise will risk dying because of box office poison

A don't starve cartoon would be so fun

When will Wilson wood Wendy?

I assume you've seen the short animation they released as a prequel to how Wilson got there.

But have you seen the secret animation showing how Maxwell and Charlie got there?

Holy fuck Ive just remembered i bought a sly cooper game and completely forgot to play it.

It's been a year.

Team Fortress 2

This guy looks pretty serious.

When she becomes an adult

Kid Icarus Uprising

Seriously how has scribblenauts animated not happend yet?

it would be like GI joe

Could detail the history of byrgenwerth and have Laurence as the protagonist

I just want a 2 book series about the entirety of pre - game Yharnam. They have an amazingly complex and interesting IP and I hope they don't make another sequel, but a new media form like book or movie. Because anything but a spiritual successor is pretty risky for them to pull off.
>pic related because I think a gunnerkrigg court cartoon, or even a few shorts, would be really interesting.

At least we have the community-made SFM/Gmod animations to fill that hole.

Yeah, but no proper voice acting unless it's official.

LISA would do well as an adult swim show.

That Winston one is exactly how I play

Good Widow?
Someone wants
HOT
MONKEY
DICK

>Episodes rotate between comfy or fun shenanigans and character building in the Hamlet between the thirteen heroes, helping expand their backstories and personalities beyond the rather limited snippets we get from the game, and episodes where groups of the characters team up to take on whatever horrors await in pursuit of fortune
>Art style of the show is basically the same as the game

Ideally, I wouldn't even want a movie based on the games themselves, but more like an in universe movie tie in with the characters made for the pizzeria. And maybe a minimal amount of shout outs to the game.

>every so often there's a Team Talon episode exploring what they do when they're not being EEEVIL
>it's exactly as silly as the memers hope

If we're going to have a class based shooter cartoon, I think TF2 would be a much better fit

Blizzard's characters all feel so... Sterile

Killing Floor 1
Might as well make 2 a series or something, get it out the fuck out of Tripwire's hands, but I suppose it's late for that

Hell yeah. The game is only ok but I totally see it as a series.

The comics are bretty gud.
Bonus points if they keep Jesper Kyd doing the music.

Who says you need much talking?

youtube.com/watch?v=XBamIRB91f8

Bloodborne deserves a live-action TV series.

Any cartoon based on SuperGiant Games' works would be interesting, if only to see how the art style translates to animation.

shit would be totally slammin

>Mah nignog

Season 1 is just about "the crew" trying to make ends meet, gaining wealth while trying not to starve, with one-shot episodes on Pigmote Isle, Visage, Nuncio, Principles of Coral, and occasional storylines involving passing characters like the Magician or the Sigil-Ridden Navigator. Season finale ends with the Brisk Campaigner, a mainstay, collapsing and a quest to get her cure. After the crew get the solacefruit necessary from Cape Carnelian and cure the Campaigner, they're immediately captured by White-and-Golds; war has erupted between the Khanate and Fallen London. This cliffhanger goes into season 2.

Season 2 begins with the crew escaping, thanks to no small part by the mysterious but cunning engineer with the butterfly tattoos. They discover that the Khanate has allied with Port Adams and they're building a secret weapon in the Cape shipyards- zubmarines. (part of the reason why they conquered it in a blitz move first.) The crew destroys the prototypes after springing a sect of tigermen from their slavery, then head back to London. An attempt is made on the Surface to request assistance for London, but it goes nowhere- eventually, the crew finds out that anarchists are as large and organized a problem for the surface as the alliance is for London. After fighting off a conspiracy plot by them and Butterfly Girl meeting her mother, the crew head back to the 'Neath. In a final gambit, they request assistance from the anarchists in the Iron Republic, figuring the only thing they could hate more than three major powers quarreling over the 'Neath is two allied powers dominating it. Clues are given for a superweapon of London's own- the Memento Mori. The race is now on to see if the crew can build the cannon faster than the Khanate can capture London. By the skin of it, they're in time, and with the allied power of the various island nations that the crew has made friends on, a final battle determines the fate of the 'Neath.

The crew succeeds, naturally, and Maybe's story ends with her leaving the crew as she is lost in the Bazaar. The crew is bittersweet as they are lauded for defending London and given a colossal paycheck for the weapon they sold to Her Majesty's fleet. As the crew is carried off by a throng of jubilant people, far away from the crowds, a Navy officer walks up and puts his hand calmly on the Memento Mori before him. The camera pulls back, revealing a broad smile, and glowing amber eyes...

Season 3 opens with a storyline about the quirky Tireless Mechanic joining the crew to replace Maybe's Daughter, then segues into a request by the Delightful Adventuress to go to the Empire of Hands. While there, the crew is captured, and discovers that she's a traitor to London- in exchange for her soul back, she's agreed to blow up the Empress! She steals their boat and heads back to London as they're left stranded. It's only through commandeering the ship- and shipmates- of a passing band of Clay Men that they get off the island and catch the Adventuress before she gets to London. They turn her over to the Marines once they get back, along with her explosives... and are shocked when, scant hours later, the Empress is blown up anyway. The Dawn Machine is making its move.

The rest of Season 3 deals with the crew trying to find some power that can defeat the artificial runaway sun the Admiralty made while dodging the Navy that has been taken over in a coup. This goes into the deepest lore of Sunless Sea- into Frostfound, Irem, the three gods, and Kingeater's Castle.

This game fits perfectly with [adult swim] and we've seen Hotline Miami work in other mediums like comics (not the free ones that came out during it's release, those are shit but the new current ones)

Every episode could be about a different character and "masks" their lives and how they kill, each character having their own motivations and subplot that isn't followed in the next episode but continued later on.

>we still don't have small figures of the heroes

I wanna buy 4 of them and pout them on my desk.

>Mei
>Reaper
>Zarya

checks out, other than vaping and listing to linkin park

This game comunity suck, but some of the design and characers are god tier, i would love a series of comics of some of the most interesting characters, like Zac, Sion, Tahm Kench, Jhin, Ekko

Would make for a good Netflix miniseries.

>Hotline Miami gets a comic but OFF doesn't
beels fad

MCU/DCEU will die, and Big Two will move on to video games.

Vidya movies will be the next cape films.

The first MGS movie will be the Iron Man of it's era.

Mark my words.

>Vidya movies will be the next cape films
That hasn't been working out so far though. Except maybe Silent Hill

>first MGS movie
Nah.
MGS is a clusterfuck of a plot and is to odd to become widely popular.

Kojima's favorite film is Escape from New York and it shows. Even if they somehow condensed all that into two hours succesfully at most it'll be seen as a "hate it/love it" cult classic like EfNY.

No, Uncharted will be the one that breaks new ground. It's decently written, everyone loves Indiana Jones and Nolan North is fairly popular.

Don't act like the RE movies aren't popular.

the author is a massive cuck though

I'd rather it be a live action film/series akin to Drive, but with longer and more violent action scenes.

Not here no. Their last film budget was 65 million and they only made 42 Mill.

They fact they're releasing their new film in January, the most barren month of year where films go to die, shows how much faith they have for it.

That bottom one seems to be an edit. Also he could mean that his shame is for the other whites that act like fags

Let's remember him for who he was not who he is now.
It's not

RE?

And?
The game is still pretty good

Castle Crashers, but I really don't how being a cartoon show, will differ.

>Writes a game as politically incorrect as Lisa
>This much of a cuck
It's bizarre, but still, who cares about the author, the game is all that matters.

This. Who Second Encore here? It's way harder than I remember, not sure if that's the version of the game or me being shit at fighting games.

Resident Evil

Why even make it, then?

This. Very much so

>D.va
Incorrect, she's my daughterfu.
>Mercy
Incredibly fucking true unless you're on a no-dying luck streak. In which case it feels godly and your children live you.

Milking it for all it's worth.
It's not popular here but does well enough internationally (and by "internationally" I of course just mean our communist Asian brethren in the east) so their trying to see how much they could possibly churn of it before they know for an absolute fact their is no more possible money they could make putting it in the wringer.

It's a cool concept.

Who else hates the undead more than Death itself? To die then come back to life must surely be an insult to the one who collected their soul, only having it leave their grasp.

But yeah, a supernatural, undead gang drama with glorified violence would be awesome.