Budget: $400+ million

>Budget: $400+ million
*INHALES*

Savin' the day
Savin' the day
When it's getting to the point where it's driving you insane
Savin' the day
Savin' the day

This is what happens when you know your manchild audience will throw billions of dollars at you no matter what you do.

This is a serious comic book movie, I can tell because everything is so drab and colorless.

Reminder that Cyclops doesn't have a shiny hole on his chest in the comics, they included that just so he could be a discount Iron Man. That's how desperate DC is.

Marvel > DC

WB prays every day that SOMEONE steps up and pull off an Iron Man for them.
They know Gadot isn't going to be convincing when her character's no longer retarded.
Affleck was supposed to be Iron Bat, but all that really amounted to was irl Demon in a Bottle.
Good luck with "cyclops" though.

I'm not expert, but that CG looks Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

What I don't understand is why capeshit contrarians who hate Avengers seem to think it important to take the side of DC and shill the fuck out their capeshit as if its a more patrician choice.

Its all cancer and Hollywood needs to be nuked from orbit.

lol those cop cars look like san fransisco rush! on my N64

looks like anime flowers

Cyborg was a mistake.

>What I don't understand is why capeshit contrarians who hate Avengers seem to think it important to take the side of DC and shill the fuck out their capeshit as if its a more patrician choice.

All the threads that get made these days are anti DC. I'm not seeing much shilling

>mfw I realize the far left and far right background cars are the exact same model.
also, the car behind Aquaman's trident is re-painted in reverse behind the middle cop car.
also, the second care from the right is also the 4th car from the right.

The knew they needed some diversity points so they did what they had to do.

because the Chinese cant tell the difference probably
>BING CHAI LOH ironman SI LA MA LAO

*police cars
They literally repaint the cop car (and background cars) over and over again.

If he can do that, why not wear the helmet all the time? Why keep his fragile human skin exposed?

Oh yeah, because he's totally not Iron Man

their payments from WB dont come in until it releases, duh

isn't the flash literally a god already? why bother making this flick and including a ridiculous OP character like him?

jesus christ

>irl Demon in a Bottle.

top kek

I keep seeing more pairs of cars in this picture, I think there are maybe 6 unique cars in this whole shot.
WTF, did Cyborg eat all the budget?

This has Joss Whedon's stink all over it.

The (gay) actor said he perceives time in slow motion constantly which is 1) retarded and he'd go insane after a few days of that 2) makes it even more retarded when he inevitably gets snuck up on and easily taken out.

>will make more money than Blade Runner 2049

*exhales and starts crying*

not when DC got hot Chads

>trident
>5 prongs

>blame everything bad on joss and not zack

hmm, an interesting coping mechanism, make the most of it until it comes out which parts are who's fault

I see at least two more pairs of identical vehicles.
this isn't even GTA-tier.

>shitskin
>chad

Can't be Joss's shot, everything is that steel grey blue that Snyder thinks makes him a seereeus dyerecktor.

Yeah, dc movies sure do stink alright

This is like a visualisation of a headache.

HAWKMEN

I just want to know why the TRIdent has FIVE prongs. It's in the name TRI as in THREE, a trident.

This looks fucking epic

>Every single train car is the exact same train care repositioned
Christ, how many CGI assets are re-used in this movie?

nice trips

This will sound autistic, but the way Aquaman is holding the trident blades down triggers me. It's the equivalent of a king holding his scepter upside down. That's not just a weapon, it's a mystical relic and holding it that way feels diminishing.

Did that many people actually grow up reading comics?

I read Mad and Cracked as a kid if those count, but even back then I knew superhero comics were gay and juvenile as fuck. If my friends read them I wasn't aware / never saw it.

That's supposed to reverse flash though? Whatever flashpoint was about.

Fuck physics, I can talk to fish!

that is like video game texure interpolation on a film...

kek they are so fuckign desperate

Stop, this is too embarrassing.

Teamwork, they're more powerful united.

>Take Snyder Blue 'n Orange scenes.
>Turn them up to Full Schumacher

DC is bad at making movies.

Perfect filename.

that's the wrong way to hold your pitchfork

In what fucking shithole did you grow up where children didn't watch BTAS, Spiderman, X-men etc on saturday morning cartoons?

If only Disney could buy and destroy DC as well.

Jesus Christ

looks great

>tfw you photoshop your toys into a video game screenshot and trick people into thinking it's a screenshot from $700million hollywood movie

>dat smirk
She knows the scene is pure cringe

I Want to Hold Your Hand.

Why is she weirdly facing the opposite direction when the CGI transitions to real shot.
It's the only thing comprehensible in this scene and they fucked it up.

Those 3 cars were the only thing they managed to fit on their Turbosquid budget

This unironically looks like a video game cutscene. Just what were they thinking with this?

But videogames still look better than *THAT*

That shot has Prequel levels of greenscreen uncanny valley.

$400 mill sounds...criminal.

Foodfight looks better than this and they had less of a budget.

Flash must be going all of 150 mph hour there, impressive!
Fox beat them to the punch with Q.S, all DC has left is Sparky Runs Sorta Fast Man.

Wow, hadn't seen the helmet before.
Ironcyclopsborgman.

>implying being chad is exculsive to race
are you retarded, user?most chads are intellectually challenged

shit well i have completely lost hope this will be any good now. what is the source on these? was this in the trailer or a TV thing?

Someone decipher where all the budgeting went

reshoots and Cavill's CGI mustache

This looks better than Thor Ragnarok though

Imagine how awful these scenes will seem when "COME TOGETHER, RIGHT NOW" isn't blaring during them.

>Amexico hours
>DC hate thread
typical disneylets

Will some capeshit be the first billion-dollar-movie?

>75 posts
>41 IPs
Why can't you just defend the movies you're shilling instead of attacking some other capeshit that looks exactly as bad?

>Mexico is in a different time zone than the USA

>All the guys are fully armored
>The one woman is half naked
How is this feminist?

I think Avatar sequels are more likely to hit that. They will be unreigned Cameron and that means expensive.

are you high?

All the men are reduced to cartoonish jokesters, the Strong Woman will be the serious Mom-figure of the movie.

Why do capeshit fans think Marvel is any different?They all look like shit with awful recycled plot with characters that look different but share the same roles of the most cliche hollywood troupes.

It is not. Wonder Woman was basically a drooling retard in her own movie. The feminist angle is just MCUck damage control

Woah..almost as if... Many police cars...are...the... Same make and model.

Why are you bringing up Marvel?

There are at least 6 cars in that shot that are duplicated at least once.

Because in the actual movie, that scene will be on screen for a few seconds at most, in which you'll be looking at the characters in the middle of the screen. You would never ever ever be able to pick this out without looking at a still image, which isn't what a movie is

>police uses the same car model
>probably some car company even paid WB to have those particular model so the budget is actually much less than those $410M some shill pulled out of his ass
WOAH DC IS OVER LADS

>Zack Snyder

How the hell does this hack still get greenlit after blue penis?

This is the last Snyder abomination we have to endure. At least when it comes to DC movies.

Accurately speaking what's wrong with the physics here exactly? Curious to hear the many problems

You may have the tism' m8

>why are you bringing up marvel?
lmao do you think i am stupid enough to not think these threads are made up by the marvel man children who wants to rant about their ''rival'' capeshit company?

Third law of Newton's physics: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The "trident" stabbing can be kinda excused, but how he's effortlessly thrown by Cyborg is fucking stupid.

I'm hoping that edit where it goes to her smirking is just a trailer edit, and not the final cut.

The trident stabbing isn't bad?

Also doesn't cyborg have thrusters? Doesn't that negate the problem

I'm done screencapping, now it's time for dumping!