This is supposed to be an fbi agent

>this is supposed to be an fbi agent

>the face of American law enforcement

> Rookie cop is not a "maverick" quipper who has the psychic ability to make every decision perfectly like in most movies.

I would let Lizzie forcefully arrest me and feel me up.

>Women can't be FBI agents

you need honeypots

Looks more like an actress to me.
Wait a minute...

this is from Wind River dumb memeing faggots. miscast desu.

I would F her B with my I, if you get what we wuz saying and shiet

She has awesome honeypots.

a cute tho

If only.

What show is this?

I would cuddle her, and wrap her up snug and warm and read "8 ways to tell if he's into you" and would go even further in [spoiler[ snuggling her

what a shit board

I want to give her my big winter jacket

cute nose! cute eyes! where can I pick up a gf like this?

A cute!! Very a cute!!!

degenerates fuck off

;_;

ctrl+s you dumb faggot and next time you won't fuck up the last one

Women don't give a shit about putting a mans life at risk. It's far more important that they can placate their ego's by pretending to be cops and soldiers, just as long as there's men around that can do the heavy lifting for them and bail them out of danger.

t. yurostani

Post the fucking ass webm or fuck off with thhis useless thread

this

Saved, will fap to later tonight. Something to come out of this shitty day/life

Are you really judging the police there based off that shitty low res footage?
He could have a plastic spoon in his back pocket for all you know.

more

lel

>stretch marks
sooooo DROPPED

After the Harvey scandal, all these petite frail women playing badass action roles make sense now.

Lovely.

Damn fbi agents look like this??!

You're in the middle of nowhere for 6 months and this shows up what do you do?

>The best quality an American criminal investigator can have is the ability to physically overpower others
Your country is a joke.

warm her pusy with my tung!

based
a
s
e
d

giv fbi gf

I think it has more to do with the fact people have trouble reconciling with the fact there are drop dead gorgeous women being something other than models, celebrities, etc. I was stopped by a 10/10 female policewoman couple of days ago, for example.

>ywn get Tased by a qt copper

Is she thinking about Harvey?

no

Still more capable than every cop in this miserable country England, since she has some actual force and is allowed to use it to do her job.

Contrary to popular belief or what is seen in Hollywood films, professionally trained intelligence officers are never referred to as agents, secret agents or special agents
they are referred to as Case Officers or Operations Officers. Agents are the foreigners who betray their own countries to pass information to the Officer; agents are also known as confidential informants (in law enforcement lingo) or assets.

It's more that she doesn't really have the look of an FBI agent. She doesn't look like she could beat anyone up. Compare her to say, Robin Wright in BR2049, who actually looks like a hardass.

It's called de-escalation you mouth breathers. Obviously they could shoot the guy and kill him or maim him for life, this way if they do it right nobody gets hurt. They tire him out then pile on him and disable him.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Did you complain back then?

FBI is always imagined to be prettier than local cop because Jew masters want you to submit to the fed

BOOM HEADSHOT

is that emilio estevez?

good luck getting his gun out of that rig when he needs it.

Plz stop Lizzie posting it makes my heart ache for real

> She doesn't look like she could beat anyone up.
That task is left to ordinary police. The FBI doesn´t recruit meatheads whose primary interest is excercising physical violence.

they can but most of them are dykes

Or he could stab one of them, or stab a passerby while they are too busy trying to prove how not racist they are.

Why did they send the agent alone?
Why didn't she ask for back up?
Why was her aim so shit?
Movie basically taught that men do literally everything better

>I didn't watch the movie
Yeah fuck off now.

Watched it in theaters and last week
>hurr durr #vegasgurl just here to get homicide cause of death
>pls wildlife man, save me for I am a stupid woman in over her head
Go be a roastie apologist on some subreddit, you tiny-dicked faggot.

Real ending is her quitting the force and going to work in an Amazon call center, where she gives refunds to cucks like you, when their chastity cage breaks