Get this. What if we took the most iconic movie villain of all time and turned him into a school shooter type character...

Get this. What if we took the most iconic movie villain of all time and turned him into a school shooter type character? We'll make him a stupid kid in the first episode and have a cartoon bunny rabbit that sniffs farts so we can lure in all the kids. Then he can be just filled with pent up hate and rage during the second episode and in the third episode we'll have him kill a classroom full of children. It'll be great. The kids'll eat it up.

That's gonna be great.

don't question genius

>they tried to warn Lucas and he cast them out

What's the context here?

Anakin Skywalker’s rebellion against the Jedi and turning to the dark side would have been perfect and believable without the whole killing the kids part. The kids’ death should have just been collateral damage during the battle in the jedi temple, perhaps being killed by the republic clones instead of anakin personally

>There are people who unironically still hate Lucas

Sad

It's a bit.

Well yeah. He became the villain and there's no redemption arc in sight.

A bit what?

It's a joke. He's pretending. Do you not see Seth Green? It's the Robot Chicken writing room.

But is it?

Kek. I love Lucas Webms. My favorite is when he takes the wooden stick and jams it into the side of the carefully crafted model a few times as if to say "That's more like it, much better".

What would you think Vader was like? He cut off his sons hand for fucks sake

But he’s right though in that instance. He told the modelers to make the Utapau people more cracked, lines going down their face, etc and because of that they stand out.

Remember any aliens from TFA or RO that weren’t from previous movies? I sure don’t lol

Lucas had to have anakin do something really evil to show the audience that he is now a bad guy, otherwise they wouldn't catch on.

>most iconic movie villain of all time
Fuck off, vader was always shit, like Bobba Fett its not Lucas's fault retarded autists became obsesssed over them cause of their "cool suits" or whatever people saw in them. Palpatine was always meant to be the one actually running things.

>the most iconic movie villain of all time is ruined because hes shown doing bad things hurrrrrrrr

disney making the new star wars movies piss dull doesn't erase george's mistakes.

you can dislike the prequels and the new ones on their own merits, you don't have to pick a side.

>lucas_comissions_self_sculpture.webm

you've been waiting all week to use this picture haven't you

This. Vader is only popular due to becoming astaple of pop culture

Damn, Lucas should do ASMR videos

even as a kid, vader's design was laughable to me

>Vader is only popular because he's popular.
Retard.

I remember this one, but I don't know his name. I just think of him as blob fish man.

>a popular song is only popular because lots of people listen to it

she will never nibble your dick

Vader is iconic because of his ridiculous outfit and voice. No-one aside from autists gave a shit about his personality, so the prequels didn't actually ruin him.

>No-one aside from autists gave a shit about his personality
Do you even know what autism is? Because judging by this statement I think you might have it.