Is he /our guy/ again?

Is he /our guy/ again?

What a pathetic fat cunt. Why are male-feminists always hideous beta-males like Joe Sweden and this faggot?

No, he's a beta cuck.

we're essentially reddit so yeah i guess you could say that

Because they can't get ahead the traditional way by being a normal, masculine male, so they try to be sneaky by being an "ally"

You wish, Kevin

Sup Forums also hates women, OP. Remember?

all this is is him trying to buy people to like him
just like Harvey

Meanwhile Chad Harvey starts a fund to help male rape victims.

Because we also suffer under the constructed ideals of traditional masculinity, which feminism seeks to deconstruct. Personally I don't really give a fuck about women, but I want out of this facade of being a man meaning being a stoic emotionless provider. I want to be able to get upset without it being seen as feminine, I want to be scrawny and short without being punished for it, I want to stay at home to raise kids without being seen as a failure as a man.

If MRA's would stop blathering on about women and actually look at feminism for two minutes, they'd realise the ideology already wants everything they want. Feminism has a lot to offer men, especially men who don't fit into the traditional idea of masculinity.

>Dramatic stern picture
>Wearing a backwards hat and a hokey shirt

has any other director bought so much leeway off of a single fluke?

There are so many things wrong with this post idk where to start so I'm just going to call you a faggot.

no truth but this truth

everything comes down to reproductive strategy

George Lucas.

He's squandered it by now though

>Meanwhile Chad Harvey starts a fund to help male rape victims.
>Look this up, find this instead
What the fuck, what the fuck.

I never got this marxist commie logic

>something really bad happened to Person A
>To atone for these atrocities done by somebody who shares one characteristic with me, I will give Person B some money
>This will not make Person A's life better or prevent other atrocities
>But Persona A and B share one characteristic so YOU MUST do it
Coocoo nonsense

Its ideology and its bullshit. MRAs know that feminists don't follow feminism. They follow sexism, leftism, violence. Giving money to women who didn't earn is dumb.

I see how taking Weinstein money is corrupt though, so I'm not going to criticize kevin smith.

Based Harvey putting whores in their place

Kev has a feminist wife and a daughter. He's just trying to make his home life smooth sailing.

Cut a nigga some slack.

It's because there is no such thing as an individual under their ideology, only group identity. Its why they spout off about shit like 'white privilege' or 'male privilege', because your own experiences mean nothing, you are whatever group dynamic you belong to.

ARE YOU MUSLIM YET

He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it

Can't you already do all those things tho? Why fight this nebulous idea of "perception". There are real men's rights struggles such as equality in family law not making you feel good about being a beta male. Besides, beta males run a lot of shit it's fine, you're fine.

This is very true. It's called the "sneaky fucker" strategy.

Feminism isn't trying to deconstruct traditional masculinity at all. As far as they're concerned, they're fine with men being disposable providers.

Feminism is trying to stigmatize male sexuality, and take as much social and sexual power for themselves as possible to tilt the scales heavily in their favor, all under the guise of "equality."

>uber kike preying exclusively on fertile shiksas
>based

I think Tim Burton is just as bad as Weinstein if you think about it.
>Putting your wife in every movie (because you slept with her.)

>I want to be able to get upset without it being seen as feminine, I want to be scrawny and short without being punished for it

Why would you willingly want to be weak?
Women don't understand that as a guy not being a emotional wreck =/= soulles robot.

Oh dude they're not even trying to hide it anymore lmao.

>suck my dick and get a role
>ok
WAH RAPE

Is it hopeless?

Are we lost to the abyss?

This is fucking retarded

"Toxic masculinity" was created BY WOMEN

WOMEN want men to be strong. WOMEN want men to be violent. WOMEN want men to earn a lot of money, be a flirty charmer, be dangerous yet safe, and grabby old creep.
Everything women complain about is done by men BECAUSE WOMEN WANT THESE MEN
Every guy that follows feminist dogma is a loser that gets cheated on. You think the drug dealers who beat their wives to a bloody pulp ever ger cheated on?

Men's ideal men have always been athletes, wise kings and scientists
Women's ideal men are foreign soldiers who kill her father and rape a baby into her cunt

Ever since we gave women power this "toxic masculinity" has gotten worse. You think 50 years ago they'd let foreign pedophile rapists not only go, but paraded around town as a hero? They'd hang them in the middle of town square

No. They're in overdrive right now trying to accelerate their plans to their end goal. They're panicking. They're losing. Your despair is one of the things they want from this illusion they project. Don't buy into it.

>why is the commie square empty... oh

Any time I'm seeing the latest Hollywood worm wriggle out and do something all I can think of is

DONT YOU... FORGET ABOUT ME

if you want to be bitchmeat then go ahead, i wont stop you. im just trying to keep our society going. suffering is a part of life you fucking infant, if we dont voluntarily accept some measure of suffering to become stronger than someone much stronger and browner is going to make us suffer even more. have fun being a leech while i and the rest of the toxic men provide for your fat ass

I just don't see them losing. The more and more I see it just seems like everyone is a brainwashed moron who thinks if you slightly disagree with any of this shit you must be an evil slimy racist/sexist/bigot/transphobe/whatever.

Its easy to say 'they're losing' when you're coming from the perspective of Sup Forums where it seems nearly everyone is in agreement, but thats not the case. Most universities have been taken, the governments are in a brawl right now, and most normies are blue-pilled as fuck.

nice repeating-what-I-heard-on-joe-rogan there

I'd like to point out that enough people agree with you to elect our current president and that his approval rating hovers around +/-40%. The silent majority is real. It's easy to forget when you're forced to listen to leftist assholes metaphorically screaming in your face through a megaphone. I live in New York, I see it every day. Don't buy into their facade that "everyone" agrees with them. Right now they need to appear like they're larger than they are to distract from the fact that they were dealt a crippling blow late last year. They're bleeding out.

>Joe Rogan came up with this

The fact you even thought that says more about you than it ever could about me

I suppose. My perspective is a little different because my country actually did elect a turbo cuck as a leader.

Oh dear. I'm rooting for you leaf.

>donating to people who are already, at the very least, comfortably upper-middle class if not millionaires
But why?
Even if you want to donate money to help women surely there are women who need the money more?

Not him, but everything written here is objectively wrong. It's at best mistaken or at worst just outright lies.

that's a nice gesture. Why all the negativity?