Hmmm

Hmmm..

He's right. Now fuck off back to r/The_Donald.

How is he bad at being president?

/our guy/

Still glad it isn't Hillary.

you won't get any answer that doesn't include

>fascist

with the poster unironically having a fundamentally backwards idea about fascism

this is a way more fun outcome

I wonder what goes through people's heads when they tweet stuff like this. They have to know this is not new or salient information, and that everyone already knows this. So whats the point? Are they really just jerking each other off with how much Trump sucks? Doesn't that get old at all?

My son is my property. He has no agency of his own and will behaive as I wish him too. If he doesn't I will kill him.

It triggers conservatives.

>actual cucks defend this kind of degeneracy

he's been charged with sexual assault?

>Who would have guessed the guy I voted against would have such a hard time making me happy?

Liberals need to fuck off forever

Mad drumpfies

accusations are now charges

liberals have almost no personality outside of their politics so if they didnt tweet about how much le drumpf sucks they wouldnt tweet at all

try harder

Kinda wish they had ID's on ths board so we know who posts once and then leaves.

Sup NeoGaf.

Welcome. Just a few things we need to get straight before you start contributing.

Niggers and Kikes are sub-human and should be gassed along with the homosexuals.

You need to be humble and sit down.

Also no NeoGaf spacing. That's all. Thanks.

reddit told me he was

you're not going to garner much personality if you never talk to them outside of reading twitter quotes on the internet

If NeoGaf spent less time obsessing over rape and more time not raping, they'd still have their echo chamber hugbox to post this garbage in.

IIt's how liberals communicate to each other. Instead of talking they autistically whine and cry.

if she had won we would all be in chains right now

can you imagine how bad the feminist movement would have "progressed"?

1998 wasn't like that you fucking delusion asshole.

Donald has it tough because he is powerful white male, if he was female or black , he would have lot of leeway.

This is what's going through their heads.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

It isn't funny any more.

The entire planet is a darker, grittier, more hopeless, selfish,evil place by every possible human measurement under President Fuckface.

You can't even deny it. America is literally the awkward butt of every joke by serious countries, more disunited than ever, a flaming sign taped to our country by the orange rapist saying, "I am too stupid and racist to live. Please skip hacking our next election and just fucking nuke us."

I woke up screaming after election night and I still haven't stopped.

He is insane.

He is reckless.

He is retarded.

He is hated.

He is immoral.

He is fucking Lucifer.

I'd really like to punch you, skinhead. Like really physically break the teeth of every far right fucknut who MURDERED the America I knew and ripped it away from HRC.

She would have made this fucked up country so goddamned great. For real. Not just a slogan.

Eat my Democratic white ass. I formally apologize as a white man to everybody hurt by my demographic's unforgivable temper tantrum.

Please don't worry. Millions of us will be with you on Nov. 4th to drive him the fuck out of power.

The entire planet is actually a little better. Less sand niggers and real niggers flooidng into Europe (I mean, that's like celebrating that you are no longer shitting your pants while your pants are still full of shit - but still), ISIS are defeated, The U.S. elected a real President and not a fucking stuttering blank faced baboon, Germany is getting rekt, Britain is getting rekt (I don't like this, but they deserve it for their voting history), France is getting rekt, my country is getting rich as fuck and I'm making a lot of money as a result and Trudeau got outed as a scummy hypocrite. We've seen wave after wave after leftist getting pwned by their own retarded femme ideologies.

The sad thing is this pasta actually dervices from a real post on NeoGaf.

Imagine being up to your eyeballs in the Democrat kool-aid. Wow

Seems like you're allotting quite a lot of energy to things that are out of your control.

This is bait, but let's play pretend.

You lost before and when people see that our country is not LITERALLY IN FLAMES as a result of Prez Trump, we will convert even more.

If you think he won't be re-elected you're in for a nasty surprise.

Especially if the Dems are actually retarded enough to put that harpy up for another shot.

I understand, that trying to cause nuclear war by shitposting irl is considered being a good president here, but not all people are that retarded.

>the absolute state of liberals
Also pretty much this. Its little bit less shit.

Is this pasta?