So is Mr. Garrison really going to be the president for the next 4/8 years? The joke got old last season

So is Mr. Garrison really going to be the president for the next 4/8 years? The joke got old last season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=tQgq_R13V3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matt and Trey made a series about the president before, with the intent of it lasting several seasons. This can as well.

Funny, they thought Al Gore would win back then

If Matt and Trey are going to prove they're good Father figures for their wives sons they will.

So did trumps but if we gotta deal in real life we gotta deal with it on sp

Probably, but if they're ending serialization it might not matter.

They kinda left that whole member berries plot hanging anyway and honestly I hope they don't bring it back

Kinda like how the joke of Trump running for president got old. But now we have to deal with it for four years.

Wasn't the title of the last episode supposed to hint the end continuity?

Funny isn't it.

I could see them gloss over it and have Mr Garrison back in school with no explanation.
In anyway I hope next season focuses more on the kids than the adults. We already had a good dose of Randy, Garrison and Gerald.

Only if you like dark humor.

Honestly? Having a stand in for Trump in the form of a previously established character is much better than simply having an actual depiction of the real president.

So are they going to bring mr Hat and Twig back and make them parody Baron and Ivanka Trump? I mean Caityln Jenner is already a piss take on both Pence and Melania, so I can imagine them using xer to parody all his close cabinet members and family.

Or maybe they're just going to use the Memeber berries, as his family'Memebers

Yeah, atleast a woman for president would've kept being funny.

Just make the first episode of the next season a universal reset and go back to the episodic formula. Canonically, Earth is supposed to be reality TV show 'member?

How many times did the president play a major role in the plot in the first 4/8 years?

All they've really got to do is find a new teacher for the boys. They could probably just bring back Principal Victoria for that.

>>All they've really got to do is find a new teacher for the boys. They could probably just bring back Principal Victoria for that.

Miss Chokondick was their teacher for a season or two and Garrison taught pre-school for a few seasons.

Actually shit now that I read this, who was the teacher for season 20? Did it ever even show the fucking classroom?

Yeah, it was some Chinese woman.

They already have one, we saw her briefly during City Part of Town. Last time we saw the classroom was in season 19 and instead of Garrison (Who was already becoming Trump) they had a unnamed woman as their teacher. She briefly appeared when Mayor Victoria was showing off the school to the Whole Foods guy and took him to the 5th grade room during class with that teacher and the disabled kids at the front plus Craig.

Fuck I sounds like a wiki.

She was in a season 20 ep as well. The one where Garrison escapes from the mob and hides in class and tells her she can go now

>tfw only 12 level 11 monsters in the whole game.

Huh. Thanks. At least they didn't forget about it. I feel like I only remember the Gerald/Trolling parts of last season while I can recall most of season 19 or even season 18 watching them just once. Oh, and that Heidi is smart and funny.

well garrison did rape to death the south park world's trump and these season they did it was about continuity

I'd assume they're just going to try and make fewer Trump jokes that involve directly bringing in Mr. Garrison, saving them for one or two big payoffs.

I think the general sentiment is that serialization ruined last season. By taking away the show's ability to quickly interpret and satirize the latest news stories and trends, it really limited the humor and worse chained the humor to a mediocre plotline that became increasingly irrelevant as the cultural tone shifted from "people choosing immediate comfort and satisfaction over genuine change" to "people desiring change at any cost".

Worst case scenario we go back to "episodic stories set on a specific timeline" like the season before last, where plot points like Whole Foods and PC Principle didn't go away after one episode. Best case scenario we go straight to negative continuity, where things just sort of happen without much repercussion.

THE WORST PART ABOUT THIS JOKE IS THAT TRUMP SHOWED UP WHEN GARRISON INVENTED THAT DILDO MOTORCYCLE

WOW WERES MUH CONSISTENCY SERIES RUINED 4 EVAA rip ;; dis 4 u big pimpin"""

>Whole Foods

The Whole Foods did disappear, it was an ad and it flew away after PC Principal defeated Leslie.

He got inaugurated yesterday and I still can't believe he pulled it off. Hillary set over a billion dollars on fire of investor's money when she lost. No way are they ever going to back her again. They spent a third of what Trump gained over his decades long career on Clinton's campaign and she still lost.

>woman
>funny

I wanted Bill to be the First Lady.

2 years ago you were laughing... all I can say is you are not laughing now, cuck.

Nah that was Canadian President my guy

Yeah Bill Clinton is a good time.

I remember when I visited DC and saw at one of the Smithsonians that the First Lady decides the decor of the Whitehouse. Would Bill have done so? Guess we'll never know.

Does someone have that compilation with all those liberals showhost saying trump will never win ending with CNN calling all the states Trump won... shit was freaking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

That's My Bush was great.

Wasn't even super harsh on him. Just put the President into the average sitcom formula and had fun with it.

Thanks m8! I think the original got deleted or something I couldn't find it again to send it to a liberal friend yesterday.

This one is more complete

youtube.com/watch?v=tQgq_R13V3s

Yeah but that was at the very end of the season.

>synching off during the beginning of the states
>stop bothering halfway through
man
was a good shitpost up till then tho

>every time Hillary Clinton says "I wanna be president" I lose my fucking shit

I cant wait till sjws kil themselves or shut up like good women and it becomes the 90s again

Did you really just repost the same joke just for a couple of lousy (you)'s?

>when the sjws shut up
>like the 90's

Underage detected.

It's bait you dip

This.
I wasn't a big fan of Bush, but am looking forward to Trump and would like to see some light hearted jabs.
In hindsight, Bush really was a clown. Totally dad-esque dorkyness.

> 4 years of being unable to discuss south park without it turning into a politics shitfest

Put simply, Hillary is literally un fucking electable. If he'd run against anyone else he'd have likely lost.

That's always been the case once SP started making political episodes

She tried to fight on Trump's terms and ran a campaign based on personal image and how much her farts don't smell.

She might possibly have had a chance if low-income voters thought she gave even a tiny shit about their issues.

> people more made that Trump beat Hillary fairly than the fact that Hillary and the DNC stabbed Sanders in the back and fucked him over at every possible chance

I'm with Her is such bullshit

>republicans have traditionally been the high income party
>democrats have traditionally been the low income party
>record numbers of low income voters and minorities vote for democrats this year

The problem was obvious, her campaign LITERALLY ran on the platform that she DESERVED the presidency, it was her turn, and that the populace was obligated to give it to her. Surprise, people feeling disenfranchised said fuck no to that.

I'm sure a lot of Bernie supporters didn't vote for Hillary because of that.

she did give a shit the campaign didn't focus on that and put the chips all on "Donald Trump is too horrible for this office" and it didn't work

She barely lost and won the popular vote.

It was done before we knew a single thing about Bush.

The show was cancelled before anyone knew what to make fun of. If it were made in 04 the show would have been amazing.

>its another Sup Forums taking south park and politics seriously thread
christ, you'd think people wouldn't be so thick that they don't realize south park goes out of its fucking way to push literally everyone's buttons just because they can. hell that was literally what the entire last season was about, and yet we have this thread all the fucking time

>popular vote

Sorry that Commiefornia doesn't 100% rule the country, faggot.

And that's from a Masshole that voted for Trump and wasn't upset when the Bay State was called for Hillary.

1 person should equal 1 vote.

Sup Forums really has taken this meme into the annoying point.
I get that you like President Trump that doesn't mean he's cool like George Bush was
Bush was a fun president because he was so dumb
Trump is like an angry troll

United States, note the States part.

Bernie fag here. Can confirm this. Even after everything trump has done he is still more progressive then that koch brothers cock sucking whore

Wow, did you not pay attention AT ALL in elementary history/social studies? There's an entire section about 'tyranny of the majority' and Virginia vs Delaware arguments on congress seat representation. The Connecticut Compromise solved this problem with the split Senate/House of Reps we have today. That same principle lead to the organizing of the Electors which choose the president.

You should blame Hillary for running an awful campaign or the DNC for stealing the nomination for Bernie Samders, who would've easily trounced Trump.

>There's an entire section about 'tyranny of the majority' and Virginia vs Delaware arguments on congress seat representation.

yeah that was because the slave owners wanted an oversized seat in government so had to convince people that slaves weren't people with rights but should still be counted as people for purposes of representation. it's an outdated system of bullshit.

also Hillary did run a campaign full of fuck ups. still doesn't make the EC less bullshit

That was 11 years after they set up the US though.