Sup Forums has their squad Sup Forums, so where's ours?

Sup Forums has their squad Sup Forums, so where's ours?

Superman
Thor
Dr. Manhatten
Invincible? Wanted to include an Image character.

Superman
Hydra Cap
Swamp Thing
Geoff Johns
Uncle Grandpa

>no Bugs

Reporting in.

OP said Sup Forums, that is clearly a stand user which is Sup Forums

Is this supposed to be a Judge Dredd parody?

Superman
Spider-Man
Death of the Endless
Hellboy
...who else?

Superman
Spider-man
Doc Manhattan
Hellboy
Spawn
Popeye

>droopy
>pissed off donald duck
>popeye
>superman thought robot

To be honest Droopy can solo that team.

Can we add Scrooge?

Scrooge McDuck, Johnny Bravo, Hellboy and Stardust the Super Wizard

Who could defeat them, Sup Forums?

I tried to include multiple things. So I have Stardust as a neutral cape (neither of big 2), Scrooge as an older comic, Hellboy as a bigger non-cape comic, Johnny Bravo for cartoons

I like your list

Nope an actual comic that ran through the late 80s that we're basically racists against robots because fuck roboniggers

So we some kinda... "suicide squad"?

All my friends are heathens take it slow

Add Bugs Bunny or Dr. Tran to that team?

Bugs Bunny
Super Man
Spider Man
Scrooge Mcduck/Mickey Mouse

What in god's name is TR-8R doing there.

>mabel
everything else was fine, but delet that

Sounds like my kind of Sup Forums

I would also add Marge Simpson, Robbie rotten, and Bane to that mix

Bane?

hes a big guy

Yeah, Bane. The plane-crasher Bane. The big guy, ya know him?

Spider-Man
Superman
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Don't forget Little Johnny

These badasses right here is all we need.

>Lineup so op it was silently dismantled because writing challenges for them would require constant universal threats

honestly anime characters are all weaklings compared to comic characters so not sure we even need a squad probably just one person

I always forget about this until someone posts it.

Not the Sup Forums squad, but the 4 characters that could fight that team on an equal level would be:

>iron fist
Who knows more about martial arts and hand to hand?
>squirrel girl
They are both joke characters, the battle will be close since the stronger someone is, the higher chance they will job to her.
>larfleeze
"What? 2 stands!?" "No, 2,000!"
>samurai jack
There are no words that can express how epic this fight would be.

Fucking finally. I was getting disappointed in Sup Forums.

>Who knows more about martial arts and hand to hand?

Karate Kid

>Karate Kid
I would have said that, but the fact that Batman was able to win kind of makes me lean more to Danny on this one.

that was shitty writing

Throw out larfleeze, Sup Forums Squad is just the best street tiers of Sup Forums, not the actual strongest characters. If they had sent SSGSS Goku or something then maybe.

I think Guts could probably beat Jack.

I'm not so sure.
When it comes to pure power Guts has it in the bag, but Jack's skill is undeniably superior.

Switch Johnny with Courage and we're good to go

Bugs Bunny
Donald Duck
Marmaduke
Popeye
Deadpool maybe?

I havent read most of Berserk but Im just going by Gut's huge ass sword and he can use the armor to become that wolf thing

Please remove opm, its fucking garbage reddit tier.

I fucking hate that I laughed at this.

>guts white hair while wearing the black armor

Eaugh...

Superman
Dr. Mannhatten
Bugs Bunny
Popeye
2 comics, 2 cartoons.

Switch Larfleeze with someone else, maybe a cartoon character to equal things out.

I never agreed to this, I'm not joining your little group.

Not when you pissed Jotaro off, did something evil in front of Kenshiro, and broke Guts' boat.

Golden age sups
Dr. Manhattan
Bugs bunny
The fusion of all the main charcters in SU (like that'll happen)
And probably spongbob

Personally, I think our squad should be the antithesis of Sup Forums's. All of their guys have a laundry list of reasons as to why they're the strongest ever- they trained under so-and-so, or mastered Super Ultimate Death Fist Martial Arts this-and-that, or have Special Ancestral Who's-Who Blood or whatever.

For our squad, we should pick the guys that are the strongest in their setting for no reason given other than "they just are", and who always win "just because".

I submit we go with Batman '66, Richard Donner Superman, Popeye the Sailor and the Sentry.

>no one from Gumball

>Heathcliff
>Stardust the Super-Wizard
>Superman
>Grant Morrison
>Popeye
They're bad news

Superman, Uncle Grandpa, Bugs Bunny, Stardust the Super Wizard

Grant Morrison went down like a chump in Suicide Squad

why does he wear the mask?

He appears in the movie ??

Well that's Saitama down. Throw in Scrooge and it's all over.

Without a cartoon character we;ll never beat Saitma, because he runs on cartoon Logic. Bugs or Droopy could wreck him

Cartoon logic>>>>>>Le mad Shonen guy 100/100 times.

I agree, with the 6th member being you, because the Squad allows us to believe in ourselves, and we in turn give the characters their power.

The Sense of Right Alliance

Stop this meme. Saitama runs on normal power levels logic.

>Cartoon logic
What do you think OPM runs on?

Jack goes up against some crazy stuff, but he didn't really go up against anything as powerful as guts does, at least where I'm at in Samurai Jack.

"Squad"? Literally fucking why. Pic related is all Sup Forums would need. Everyone else would just slow him down.

Bugs Bunny
Popeye
Superman
and the Iron Giant to make the ultimate sacrifice in the end.

>Saitama or Kenshiro street tier.

There's not a human alive Kenshiro could not kill and has superhuman strength

>Saitama
>street tier
The other 3 are all way above street level in terms of power level and sheer strength and are only street level because of their limited long term mobility and lack of transportation, put them on a team or organization and they could all easily fight above street level threats

>Cartoon logic
I hate this meme.

>Getting infinite power from doing sit-ups is normal power levels logic

IF WE'RE GOING BASED ON THE 4 STRONGEST THEN THIS IS THE ONLY LIST THAT WORKS:

Herbie Popnecker
Spawn
Batman (don't deny it, "popularity fueled plot armor" IS this strong of a force)
Stardust the Super Wizard (only debatable one, but "completely undefined make up powers as they go along Golden Age bullshit" is pretty hard to beat)

>stand user
Nigga, that's not a user, that's Daffy's stand, Just Me.

Wait, are we including cartoons?

>Sup Forums - comics & cartoons

Because you have autism?

>Anime
>4 actual great and interesting characters
>This thread
>99% boring hurr durr powerlevels capeshit

This is why you were never popular back in school.

All-Star Superman
Karnak
Elijah Snow
Doctor Manhattan
Optimus Prime
Scrooge McDuck
Bugs Bunny

I would switch Optimus out with someone else he can fight in a normal fight but against super heroes I don't think he would last long. So switch him out with Unicron.

What do you guys think about this list instead?

Herbie Popnecker
Spawn
Droopy
The Saint of Killers

why is thor a horse?

He's a furry.

>Saitama runs on normal power levels logic.

Pfffffft.

Squad needs to be cool dudes that compliment each other.

Just slapping on the heaviest hitters is boring and leads to an unpopular tryhard squad.

Kenshiro is the hardcore moral face of the team. A punisher.
Saitama is an idealist dreamer and the comedic powerhouse balance of the otherwise serious team. He brings contrast that heightens and brings out the other "flavors" of the team.
Jotaro is the charming and clever bad boy of the team that can be relied upon to get the job done, even if he is a pain in the ass.
Guts is the bad guy with edge on a mean streak(But with a heart deep inside). He is there for those situations when the rest of the team might not have what it takes to pull the trigger. He also contrasts and brings out the more moral "flavors" of Ken and Saitama.

Unifying theme of the squad is indeed solid justice asskicking but there is more to it than just choosing based on power levels.
They didn't pick Goku even if they could have, for example.

So this isn't just about picking out a team that can beat their team.
Our team also gotta look Sup Forumsol while doing it.

>Jotaro
>Character

>Stardust the Super Wizard vs Saitama
I would pay good money to see that.

Yes!

Stardust is Saitama's hard counter. Saitama is the strongest because its funny and a tad quixotic, but Stardust is insurmountable because fuck you, Stardust.

The unifying theme of the squad is that they are what Sup Forums considers manly anime or /man/ime as some say as opposed to the heaps of moeshit out there. That's what the image was made for originally. They didn't pick Goku because Sup Forums doesn't like DB or at least tries to distance itself from the fanbase.
So the Sup Forums equivalent would probably be what Sup Forums considers quality action comics as opposed to the heaps of shitty Capeshit out there.

Plasticman vs Saitama would be another good fight.

>Stardust is the hardcore moral face of the team. A punisher.
>Popeye is an idealist dreamer and the comedic powerhouse balance of the otherwise serious team. He brings contrast that heightens and brings out the other "flavors" of the team.
>Deadpool is the charming and clever bad boy of the team that can be relied upon to get the job done, even if he is a pain in the ass.
>Superboy Prime is the bad guy with edge on a mean streak(But with a heart deep inside). He is there for those situations when the rest of the team might not have what it takes to pull the trigger. He also contrasts and brings out the more moral "flavors" of Stardust and Popeye.