Just.... kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
twitter.com/Politikking/status/921834258091651074
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see anything funny, this is the new face of the British cast for the long running Doctor Who series, and it's beautiful.

UK is cucked af like ALL u eurocuck and desgustang North-americans

>new doctor is a girl
>gets balcked instantly
Bravo BBC you live up to your name once again.

UK is not a white country anymore. I see nothing wrong here.

>and it's beautiful.

If I was British I'd probably kill myself

Odds on the white guy being gay

and the only reason you hate this is because of skin color. You are no different than retards from Sup Forums.

Leaked transcript of producers:

Producer 1: “yh, uhh, well, can we remove the young white guy and replace him with an older one.”
producer 2: “uhh, okay, yh”
Producer 1: “also we NEED an indian, uhh, yh indian woman because they are so oppressed we’ll show them they should break their chains and be free.”
producer 2: “okay, yh good idea.”
Producer 1: “and get a young black guy for the doctor to fall in love with.”
producer 2: “nice1.”

All Grahams are gay

This is a good antidote for TRUMP's America

>That subtle placement of the BBC logo...

new doctor is a decent actress, no idea who the chick on the left is but she's cute, bradley walsh is based bradley walsh.

The thing is, this is forced. not natural, forced. which means that good white actors that came out in their thousands were rejected for the sake of diversity.

Bradley's a lad, even if I don't plan on watching it

I swear to fucking God if the doctor gets blacked I will join ISIS. Otherwise I have no problems with this.

The doctor never fucks their assistants they have 'moments' and chemistry but they never fuck, it's more like a teacher who you fancy but know you can never be together.

I know nothing about Dr. Who but what is so wrong about a brown person playing a doctor?

Fuck me.

>Doctress Who
>Token Monkey
>Token Senior Citizen
>Token Could-Be-Punjab-If-You-Squint-But-Covers-Muslim-Base

Are there no English people in fucking England? Are they all childless retirees?

>Aesthetics aren't important

>Culture isn't important

I watch Dr. Who because it's a BRITISH sci-fi show. If I wanted to watch fucking Africans I'd watch something from Nollywood.

But this time they will! Anything's possible with a new and improved female doctor who!

The brown person isn't playing the doctor.

The White Hole is.

>the doctors pet minorities

I'm okay with this.

>different colors in society
>all white cast
>not forced

>diverse cast
>FORCED, KEKED EUROPE, NOT NATURAL
Sup Forums is your board. Go back there.

Peter capaldi isn't English. Sylvester McCoy, Russel T Davies, David Tennant, Karen Gillan, Frazer Heins and most of the crew behind modern who aren't English, your problem being?

Nigga there have been multiple black people as main characters in doctor who already, I have a feeling you don't even watch the show. It's shit so that'd be a sign of good taste.

Britain is 90% white.

>Diverse cast

Is forced. To reflect society (as you seem to imply is necessary, for some reason) than one cast member should be half white and I guess 4/8ths a multitude of races.

the agenda is real

They're white so they can pass for English.

Also;

>Scotland
>Not England

lel, did you forget how you voted?

>I want them to get the best actors for the role, regardless of race, gender or age.
>gets mad when it's anything but a young middle class white dude
Jesus Christ, is hypocracy not a word they teach at Eton?

The funny part is that the autistic general on this board will still all watch it and buy all the merch while moaning about this.

>Many children have been raped by priests

>Why stop now?

Nice logic.

The English age not predominantly white anymore

>I want them to get the best actors for the role, regardless of race, gender or age

>Instead I get ugly, talentless cunts and niggers and sand niggers

I mean, what is it you don't understand, you worthless cunt?

>I watch Dr. Who because it's a BRITISH sci-fi show.

You watch Doctor Who because you're either mentally stunted or a teenage girl.

They love diversity who though why complain? The general is human waste

>diverse country
>England

Plebbit is your board. Go back there.

Nothing wrong with pederasty fag

Britain is still 90% white. It's just London that's not.

They corralled all the parasitic non-white trash into a few major cities.

statistically it should be an all white cast.

>Britain is 90% white
Let's not get ahead of ourselves there

I voted No, but that doesn't make is the same country.

Also, what about Freema Agyeman, or Noel Clarke, or Pearl Mackie? All very clearly English, what with the accents and dialects and having lived there all their lives there. Doors that make them not English?

I can't believe Bongs pay money to watch this.

At least NeoGafugees aren't all bad.

>Britain is 90% white.
Mate...

you know, we Burgers joke about how our two nukes messed with the Japs heads
but really looking at ourselves and our Euro brethren, which of us were really more fucked up by the world wars?

>Also, what about Freema Agyeman, or Noel Clarke, or Pearl Mackie? All very clearly English

Are you fucking retarded?

>what with the accents

Oh, you are retarded.

Video related - A Black Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

All, I said ALL female teachers fuck their Chad students.

FACT.

Oh really? Looks like the DW tradition of casting relative no-names has slipped through the net, pray tell, where have you seen these actors before, in such a significant capacity as to whether to judge their overall talent?

>nurse who gets BLACKED in the series finale
screencap this

IT'S A NIGGER

IT DOESN'T HAVE TALENT.

IT IS TALENTLESS BY DEFAULT.

My god.

This NeoGaf invasion is going to be rough to ride out.

Honestly? I just pissed that we STILL don't have any alien companions.

Like this is meant to be a creative sci fi show right? Why is it always limited to fucking present day Britain. God, was lazy writers.

What about a white person, born and raised in Spain, who had never been to britain and doesnt speak a word on english, could they pass as british?

>SHIT WE ONLY CAST 2 WHITEYS
>THROW IN AN INDIAN ONE!
>OH AND A BLACK ONE FOR GOOD MEASURE
>THEIR NAMES? FUCK ER WELL YASMIN SOUNDS PRETTY INDIAN
>THE BLACK ONE? ERRRRR
>GRAHAM

How many black people do you know called Graham? What the fuck?

>the rosbifs national export reflects their changing society and they writhe in anguish

laughable

>white person
>Spain

We'll see how long that lasts with a Woman in the role. They'll probably go for the female market, which means a lot of romance.

Little do they know the "female dw fanbase" only likes gay ships.

>What about a white person, born and raised in Spain, who had never been to britain and doesn't speak a word of english, could they pass as british?

As long as the role requires no speaking, sure.

>White person born and raised in Spain

So...A white person?

Where do you think all that Iberian admixture comes from, you mong?

>black actor cast in a television show
>This is how civilisation dies

Black guy is Ryan.

Oh, sorry, i don't know why I still come to this board looking for discussion. You'd get more than this on Sup Forums, and that's the cesspool of the human race

Are Sup Forums and Sup Forums your only means of interacting with the world ?

I hate this chad privilege, why doesn't SJWs try to end it?

These are the people crying about diversity

Unironically yes.

Well, British culture at any rate. Which is a cornerstone of White Culture, which is default civilization.

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised to see him there. I cant imagine what kinda role they'll have him play.

Clearly not the parent of one of the companions like they normally do.

twitter.com/Politikking/status/921834258091651074
JUST

>They're white so they can pass for English
>English
>White
lmao

Boy, I was on this site before you were even a spermatozoa in your fathers testes.

>England 90% White
>American 60% white
Really makes you think.

You've clearly never been to Birmingham

Something tells me this bid for diversity points isn't going to fare all that well for them.

Dr. Who has ALWAYS been a leaky faucet for cultural marxist propaganda, so this is no surprise.

I havent met any woman that watches doctor who tho

anything bradley is in is great, the chaser is kino

Don't come here then. Fuck off back to NeoGaf. We don't want you.

>You'd get more than this on Sup Forums

You won't get anything on Sup Forums anymore, and you haven't been able to for years, you tremendous newfaggot.

Are twitter and NeoGaf yours?

>diversity

You mean niggers. You can say the word you know. You don't have to use euphamisms here, Gafugee.

which one is the new doctor? dumb post if they didn't even specify.

You know. Kudos for defending it but if your position is so stupid you have to embrace my strawman maybe it's time to think your position through

There's been a big push to raise female interest in sci-fi. I'm not sure how well it's working.

Bradley Walsh has been in a ton of shit

are you saying white people can’t have black and Indian children. tut tut. this is 2017.

So what about a black person, raised in British culture, speaks fluent English, and has family here stretching back generations, are they british? Or are they only pretending, and nobody will believe they're british?

>poison pill
>antidote
wew

No you haven't. Just look at the image you posted. You've been here for about 9 months.

You're not even part of the post 2012 reddit wave.

I've been to both Birmingham and London, and enjoyed the full face punch of """diversity"""

I've had more actual discussion in Sup Forums than I've ever seen on here

No they're niggers. Should go back to Africa.

They're culturally british but not racially british. Essentially we have to decide if we want the british people to continue existing as a race. It should have been openly put to the public "Do you want to be eugenically replaced?", instead of slowly pushed on us against our will over generations of seedy politics and white guilt propaganda.

My position is correct though. We all know it. Even though it's comical hyperbole...deep down you know it's the truth. Which is why these facts trigger you so badly.

Another fact: There are more pedophiles on NeoGaf than old Sup Forums.

That's A LOT of pedophilia.

Don't go on Tumblr

way to out yourself as a newfag, that picture has been around for years.

What is this neogaf and why are Sup Forumsfags so much triggered by it?

And if they've never been to Africa? How can you go back to a place you've never been?

Fuck off back to neogaf faggot. We don't want you here.

It's the most broken game show I've ever seen.

I sometimes let it play in the background and I have never seen anyone ever win. Whenever the chubsters look like they're going to lose they always start getting asked piss easy questions

> 90%
London hasn't been majority white British since the mid 2000's.

Demographically the UK is completely finished, its not Sup Forums bullshit. It simply comes down to immigration rates and birthrates and at current rates the UK will never even begin to recover, let alone return to the demographic levels of just 20 years ago, let alone 100 years ago.

What makes it even worse is that the (((media))) spends every waking second shitting on unabashedly great British institutions like Oxbridge because they haven't allowed themselves to become completely pozzed yet, although its probably just a matter of time before they fall too.

I would unironically be fine if the new doctor kept a 10 style womanizer attitude. Lesbian doctor > lesbian companion

Just go back to the motherland nigger. Go build it up instead of shitting down the West.

Try going more than 5 miles away from London, Manchester and Birmingham, you'll see that were not being 'Eugenically Replaced' at all

Fuck both of you. You're both terrible people.

The BBC is an upstanding organization with nothing but the utmost respect for the British people.

Can I pay my TV license twice because this is AMAZING.