/trek/

Best girls edition

>Kas
>No Seven
>No Ro
Shit list

do you guys like Abrams movies? I watched it before any Star Trek show and it was boring for me

>no Ro
are you actually blind or did you manage to reach selective perceptyion to only see what makes you mad?
also
>7
>worthy of anything but hatefuck followed by murder or wors, being left in a room with Janeway and no coffee

Loli Ro

>no nechayev
SHIT LIST

>Major Kira

*blocks your first officer's chair*

>nobody ever actually posts best girl
Sad!

>dabo girl
enjoy your STDs

jake was dating dabo girls when he was 16

And he became an underachieving dickwad wishing he was Nog's bunkmate.
Are you starting to see the point yet?
Space STDs are not something to be messed with.

>everyone forgot about Kamala

to be fair most of his creativity was sucked up by a space witch

How come the Bajorans females are so hot?

otherwise no one would give a shit about them, like africans

i wanna order me up a couple of vorta babes

Let's go lads

evil kira lets go

jesus 27

general chang please i want to HEAR THE CHIMES AT MIDNIGHT

rolling for Wesley and a hatefap

I want 70 but I know instead of getting a qt loyal and friendly doggo, I'll probably get some space-slag who will die by the end of the episode.
Or Riker, which is fine too.

I want me that blue bitch.

>Ro

any other choice is wrong.

give me the jam

>give me the jam
>get girl that's been jammed in the floor
I am growing stronger

wat

Just finished the first movie, I'm really digging the new Enterprise design. Probably the perks of the movie not having barely any budget.
Those uniforms though, holy shit, what were they thinking.

as long as I don't get ENT i'll go watch an episode that has my waifu in it. roll

Her face was burned into my memory for years after I finished tng
>that scene when she reminisces and talks about her dead father
her voice makes me feel like my brain is melting like butter and running out of my ears

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK

If they had the other movie uniforms and best Trek uniforms and the weird face focus thingie that has a name I don't know, this film would have been perfect.

methinks you have a thing for short haired girls

16!

>88
kek

only ones with soothing voices

methinks the people behind the character design in star trek have a thing for short haired girls

This is objectively the best uniform, everyone can have their favourites but this is always the correct choice.

Let's do this thing

pls

Lucky bastard
How come TOS had the best babes?

it wasn't politically correct to be ugly then

Give me some variety of Majel.

the only good thing about first contact, insurrection and nemesis was seeing dizzy flores as a romulan trying to seduce young peecard

07 pls

86 pls

hnnng give me 16

Yo so how about that Star Trek

I have nothing interesting to say right now but I don't want the thread to die

So is there a reason why phasers turned into remotes/hand vacuums eventually?

Phasers never really looked like guns because Roddenberry didn't want them to look like guns. Part of the whole "humanity has progressed beyond violence" thing.

I think it's just quite jarring that while you have those silly remote phaser things, every once in a while someone would whip out those huge ass "assault" phasers.

Kira Nerys is the only correct answer

Wesley get

Romulon pussy is still best pussy.

I like to think that the phaser was enough since the battle rifle was too OP

Are people actually attracted to Wesley? That's a joke right?

Alien husband plz

Please god not 48

No, people just want to hatefuck him.

FUCK
BLOODY CARDIES

I could see people getting attracted to temporarily adult Wesley.

Ro Laren is so much better than Kira, Kira is just an annoying incessant whore whereas Ro Laren is graceful and perfect.
Kira isn't bad looking, its just Ro Laren is so much better in every way. When I started watching trek I couldn't wait to finish tos/tng to get to ds9 and watch Nana Visitor but now that I'm finally here a year later she just can't compare to Ensign Ro.

Ro Laren is a swan and Kira Nerys is a squawking parrot. She is a beautiful elegant swan and its so calming to watch her, it hurts that Michelle Forbes will never be that young ever again.

Make it so, Number 1.

>no grilka or the hot duras sister
shit list but roll

let's go

>no mirror Dax
pleb taste

I think I actually prefer that brap posters spam compared to Sup Forums tier shit like this
Suppose there isn't much else to do in these threads

Was it rape?

Roll

I can't believe she turned down ds9 and the spot she was offered on voyager. I'm glad we got Nana Visitor but it would've been nice to have had her as a guest star at least one episode.
Did/does she hate trek?

You can't rape the willing.

top kek

Rollin for 08

All I do everyday is drink beer and watch Trek over and over. There must be more to life than this

Can I get a re-roll, I don't wanna be crying havoc while he slips in his dog of war

This won't end well.

One more for shits and giggles

Alright you fucking nerd let's do this shit

I approve

Here we go....

The only Klingon option is a guy during the makeup transition. WTF?

Rollin

> no jadzia and the girl who replaced her
> no busty seven of nine
you're shit

Why? :'((((

Re rolling

I have the same emotions you have for her. She is/was a stunning fucking woman. Just the right amount of bossiness to accompany the femininity.

I would watch nothing but DS9 for the rest of my life if she had been in Nanas part. A living goddess.

gimme dat jadzia dax

1 Reroll please.

Was it rape?

nah two takes frakes insisted on two takes for this shit

write slashfic

wew that's quite a minefield
rolling

Ah yes, I remember when people in Trek threads actually talked about Star Trek. Now you've got Sup Forums tier rolling for waifu posts and tripfags that force their retarded memes. Trek threads were 100% better when there wasn't a forced general up at all times that acts as local hangout for the autists to meet up. I guess all good things must come to an end.

generals were a romulan plot to denature Sup Forums and help make Trek related threads weaker so they could easily spread anti-Federation propaganda to demoralize the people before Starfleet is even created that way it may be removed from history thus opening earth to a possible romulan invasion in the future

Rollin

I think the tripfags are funny but I agree with the stupid rolling games. At least waifufaggotry can generate some discussion or humor, but here there isn't even a conversation.