This looks really weird to me somehow.

*Smacks lips*

Wait wait! So u be say'n...

its called diversity, hwiteboii

Get used to it Brad

TURN UP

>Almost everyone is the same race

Wait where's the diversity?

Andy Serkis, is white. Because God forbid the villain in a marvel/disney movie be black.

Gotta love that Illuminati pyramid front and center.

In Hollywood you brain dead fuck

>there is always a token white guy
can just holywood stop to be so racist?

reminds me of all black 90s sitcoms desu

Predict the Rotten Tomatoes score

stupid cunt

It's gonna be boring. Not cause they're black but cause Black Panthar's lore has always been boring and ironically stolen from DC's Gorilla Grodd

>we want the american audience

Wau. They are all almost orange. There is almost no difference in skin color between blacks and whites.

>its called diversity,
irony

far be it from a nigger to comprehend

WE

That poster is hella diverse.

Also I like how they made the whiteboi take up as much space as possible and shoved him to the side.

Cant wait to take my wife's son to this.

FUCK YOUR MOM WITH HARD BBC!

10 Star of Davids/10

Bilbo and Gollum are in it
you know, the tolkien white guys

>nignog with weak banter
lmao

LMAO!!

Life in the West is now like living in a nightmare. I'm only at peace when I'm asleep and well away from the waking world.

Pretty hot, to be honest.

why are black actors so shit these days? right when they're pushing diversity not a single one of these guys can compare to the black actors from the 70s-90s

The future of american movies, all niggers.

typical

>capeshit
meeeh
>mostly nogs capeshit
meeeh^2

If Blacktopia is so great, why the rest of the Africa is still an AIDS-ridden shithole?

Have you guys seen the Chinse poster ?

my heart rate decreases just looking at this picture.

HOL UP

eyy cracker, you know the bad guy is the homeboy's fallen black brother right?

of course u know. u are just another triggered whiteboi

>American and British blacks larping as real Africans
Isn't this also cultural appropriation?

shut up dumbass everyone knows you aren't negro american

imagine how much theyd chimp out if they casted a white south african for a native african role, while they applaud when the same thing happens in reverse

>of course it's cultural appropriation when it's about my agenda, cuck!

Why the do the chinese hate blacks again?

On the point of cannabis growers being slaves this is actually very common. People trafficked from China and SEA are locked in houses with grow-ops, shown how to care for the plants and left to it until harvesting. They aren't able to leave and their passports taken. The gangs have someone caring for the plants 24/7 and no risk. So yeah these people are often slaves. I've actually seen it with my eyes a few times. Lots of East Asians are trafficked into this country, the women either work in nail salons or brothels and the men in cannabis cultivation or intensive labour such as agriculture.

I'd be hyped if the villain wasn't just a palette swap of Black Panther.

I mean goddamn, you have all these characters to choose from and that's what you end up on?

Ay hol up, what's his power?

>nearly white-free except for like two actors

>IT'S CALLED DIVERSITY

Figures.

>meanwhile it was whites who created this shit because sons of Obama couldn't combine their collective IQ enough to come up with their own shit

being invisible at night

im actually native american but these threads of white tears whining about a shitty film that is going to bomb are just too good to let them slip

Kek, polish up dem okscaz boi

>another 1/16th cherokee claims we wuz chiefs n sheeeit

I feel like this movie is ahead of it's time.
You know, an all black cast.

that's cool and all but how is the police force acting like a bunch of little faggots and doing the absolute minimum (painting their fucking nails lmao) about that problem at all helpful to anyone? this cuck painting his nails instead of being out looking to save those people is a clear sign that they're not actual police, if anything, in name only

Its his default first villain. Get over yourself

>>another 1/16th cherokee claims we wuz chiefs n sheeeit

No I don't agree with that but in typical daily mail fashion they lumped in them asking cannabis growers if they were slaves with all that other bullshit with no context.

He can carry 10 bicycles in one arm while riding an 11th

Probably Africa kicking them all out

Less jews telling them what to think

Nice.

Well, I didn't know that. But I still think that it's very boring, mainly because so many other Marvel movies have done the same thing.

Ironman, Antman, Hulk, Thor etc. and now this. It's just too basic to be repeated every time, even if it is his first major villain.

They have free speech and the press isnt allowed to dictate what you should think
We dont have that kind of freedom around here

In fairness to the Bongs, the only police officer is the one that shows up and just tasers the guy. The other 2 jokers are like some volunteer support officers or some shit who have no powers of arrest.

>the press isnt allowed to dictate what you should think
>China
LOL

I dont see what's so funny about that
Unlike the west journalists dont get to decide what you think, that's the government's prerogative

They honestly handled it better than expected. Not saying much though.

Yeah they have fuck all power here and no one respects them. They go about our city centre trying to fine people for littering or smoking where they shouldn't be etc. Regularly tell them to fuck off and they say wait here while we radio the police to come. ehhh no and walk off. They should do away with them and even if they can only replace them with a quarter of their numbers in terms of police that would be something.

Everytime I see this poster, I immediately think of pic related...

BASED AS FUCK THE TURBNAN MEME GUY IS MY LIKE OMG THE BEST MORE MOST ABSTOLUTELY THE BETTER OF TH E BEST MEGA CONTEXTUALY MEME OF MY PROPERLY DEFINED FAVORITISM I LOVE HIM!

>get used to it

We'll let the box office do the talking

Why have you got this webm named as ''british police'' ? The two other people who are afraid to approach the guy are community support officers, anyone can be those, they're basically glorified neighbourhood watch people who report to the police at the start of the day so they can patrol an area. Akll they do is walk around and call the police if they see something bad, like this. The police probably told them to keep the guy busy until the real police arrive, hence the instant taser by the an actual officer. Communiy support guys aren't trained in anything police related except procedures and stuff.

Learn the difference between community support, and police officers

youtube.com/watch?v=FwYxkZ9jTvk

Is nobody going to bring up how hideous the poster is?

They should have rebooted Blade instead

Blaxploitation is back baby

>fresh prince
>black dynamite
>early wayans brothers films
>boyz n the hood
Since when were all black casts a bad thing?

>Long Live The KANGZ

We need an edit.

> (OP)

Nice and subtle. Fucking perfect. Saved for future shitposting purposes.

Oooh that's good user!

Ahaha, you sly fucker.

For the Chinese poster, it will probably be just T-Challa and he'll probably have his mask on and be posed so he looks as much like Batman as possible.

Very good.

>associating the name of a real M-L-M revolutionary movement that was at one point considered the biggest threat to the American establishment by the CIA to a mindless "muh diversity qween slay we need more black CEOs / we wuz kangs" capeshit flick for plebs
Can anyone remind me why people think Hollywood is ""left"" again? This is pure liberal subversion of history meant to further an establishment narrative of history.

HELLA DIVERSE BEATCH

oh so it's ok if it's all black. black-list (not racist) this guy from hollywood

Bump

yaaaas bish come thru with the facts and receipts kweena! slay dis racist ass chinese cartoon forum

not sure why we still be havin some whiteboys posting when it says black tv in the title clear and loud

take your stanky pasty white cracka ass somewhere else y'all alt right trash

>/blacktv/
Wow, it sure is Neofag in here.

WE

>we're STILL deflecting from the fact that this shit was created by white people because all the WE WUZ SPACESHIPS blacks combined lack the brainpower to cough up this shit themselves.