Why are Christfags so bad at making movies?

Why are Christfags so bad at making movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Bosch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Creativity is a left wing trait and not a lot of christians are left wing

>Creativity is a left wing trait
as evidenced by all of the incredibly creative and original films Hollywood is pumping out

*Jewish trait. Non Jewish lefties are equally inept

As evidenced by the entire history of art

Christianity is the most left wing faith there is, not my problem modern day liberals are so far left they are nearly totalitarian

the greatest artist and authors have been right wing. just going by pop-culture, Nathinal Hawthorne Tolkien, lovecraft, Orson Scott card, philip k dick (would be right wig by today's standards)

>the greatest artist and authors have been right wing

This is the most vulgar and ignorant statement on Sup Forums right now. Bravo.

And I dont mean that you are just wrong.

*blocks your path*

you do realize by todays standards and probably your own 99.99% of artist would be consdiered "far right" in history. couple that with poetry and literature historically being right-professions and idk what to tell you.

nice non-argument?

>By today's standards
Yikes.

good job ignoring the more potent part of the post. art and literate were traditionalist/conservative professions for most of history.

*protestants
heretics cannot into beauty and aesthetics, it is known

Biggest atheist in Hollywood right here

That song was awful. Doesn't even rhyme. Lion doesn't rhyme with alive for Christ's sake.

>As evidenced by the entire history of art
but the pinnacle of art was during times when everybody was religious

Except you keep defending your bullshit by saying 'by modern standards'. This is a cop out.

Right wing is things are fine or should be reversed. That isn't a creative outlook. It is wallowing in a rut.

Left wing outlook is thing needs to change. That is a creative outlook.

If you transported some writer from the past to the modern day, he wouldn't be creative because he is writing stuff that has already been exhausted creatively.

Same reason modern Hollywood films are bad: propagandists aren't good at art.

But to their standards they probably were more left leaning compared to their contemporaries ???
No shit they seem right leaning compared to today's standard retard, it was a different time.

>Protestants
OH NO NONONONO

Jews are the least creative people on the planet. All they understand is profit. They are bland, soulless corporatists.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

When you make a film to push an agenda, its not gonna turn out well. Just look at all the SJW films

>political leftism is the same thing as artistic creativity

>SJW

>the greatest artist and authors
>lovecraft

Reminder that the greatest musician of our era is a right wing extremist.

>Except you keep defending your bullshit by saying 'by modern standards'. This is a cop out.
I did twice. once to defend my putting philip k dick there (he was a conservative, anti-abortionist type even if he was anti fascist) and again to put things in perspective. in truth, the world isn't divided into "right" and "left" wing as you foolishly believe. This being said, the greatest artist and writers WERE and always have been spiritual, religious, traditionalist and fall into so called right wing if you are using so narrow a frame.

all left wing artist have been consumerist shit (le 60s rock and roll, hollywood rape machine, shitty authors like jk loling and stephen king, retarded modern art). All the greats have always been admitted conservatives/traditionalist/ideologically to the right.

You might think his work is quite bland by your current standards but if you tried to pretend it isn't monumentally influential I'd have to tell you you're really going retard mode.

Proddies make flicks, Catholics make kino that asks why didn't we kill the jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M
STOP

Varg is the hero of the world.

Protestants are Israel worshipping Zionist shills. Catholics are globalist pedophiles. Eastern Orthodox is the best form of Christianity and even it got its best parts from Vedic religions.

When you grow up you will realize Abrahamism in all its forms is a scam and should never have left the middle eastern desert.

I don't buy it, I just think the kind of people that believe in and love God in an era where knowledge of the universe is so accessible to everyone the only people left shouting about faith are the most simple, unimaginative and gullible dolts.

>the greatest artist and authors have been right wing
>(would be right wig by today's standards)

Why are Christfags so bad at making movi-

Eastern Orthodox is a meme religion that can't make films.

You just named the only right-wing creators you could think of and even then you had to reach for one more.

>Christianity got shit from the vedas
no. Christianity is a mediterranean religion and shares much of it's theology with other philosophies, religions and cults found in the mediterranean region.

Almost like the people with the most money and motivation to commission art during that period would the church or something.

The one's he posted were right wing by their day's standards too.

so 1400-1900 europe was left wing?
actually ""art"" went to shit when leftists hijacked it.

So what you're saying is we need to Church to become more powerful if we want good art?

Because conservatives are natural-born consumers, not creators.

that was exclusively directed towards philip k dick.
Why would they have bothered to spend money on art at all if your simpleton argument is correct?

Yes and artists were paid to create religious imagery in which they hid things mocking religion. Look up the Sistine Chapel sometime

If you want good Christian art, then yeah the church will have to become rich enough to start commissioning it from secret atheists again, because they sure as fuck can't make it themselves.

>this much projection
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. stay deluded pham

Art went to shit when Jews hijacked it.

le god was a brain all along you stupid robot nigger :^)

they didn't hide mocking things. they would sometimes interject their own ideology into the art, but that doesn't make them "left wing" as you stupidly believe

look up the Jesuits. The RCC isn't a monolithic entity.

Literally every great movie was made by Christians. Atheists and Jews make cheap, flimsy pop junk that manchildren like you eat up.
>Scorsese
>Hitchcock
>Ford
>Bergman
>Fellini
>Gibson

Name one (1) good film that an atheist has made?

same thing
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

Actually I just want good art, it just seems that that's usually Religious.

easy on the crack, dan brown. look at dantes inferno. look at tarabotti. even people who opposed the mainstream church weren't fedora wearing pickle rickles. if this your take away, i'm sorry but you don't really understand the art you consume.

>Literally
Holy fuck I can smell your neck beard from here

>Hitchcock
>Gibson

>why would an organization deriving its power from illiterate followers commission art that visualizes it's gospel and increases its cultural presence?

Were you fucking dropped? Culture and religion have been interconnected in every civilization that's existed.

more non arguments. don't forget Kubrick, another right wing director. instead of ad hom, start naming names buddos.

>lines up outside of McDonald’s for a week to get ebin Ricky & Morty sauce
>gets tattoo of new Star Wars character
>has a special room just for his toys, sorry, I mean “collectibles”

>Hitchcock did not make good movies
Hello neogaf

Well that sure as fuck isn't the case now.Hacks like Sean Oliver,Stephen Colbert,Micheal Moore Seth Macfarlane and Jimmy Kimmel have been creatively bankrupt for years and most of these guys were always unoriginal

You're insane if you actually believe that.

Because they don't make movies - they make films.

*blocks your path*

And there is no connection between a person's politics and their art. The only correlation is perhaps a tendency in the 20th century to be enamored by extreme and aesthetic politics.

>Bosch hiding images of the pope being tortured in hell was just injecting his ideology! It wasn't hateful revenge for being enslaved and forced to complete a mural by the church

because it's not jews making them

*American Christians/Evangelicals
Watch Ordet, Andrei Rublev, the Gospel according to St. Matthew, A man for all seasons or any other movie from the Vatican's list of movies ( en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican's_list_of_films ).
I guarantee the ones I listed qualify as pure kino.

Literally not an argument. Let me think of some more great right-wing or Christian filmmakers
>DA Griffith
Oh that’s right, the guy who single-handedly invented modern cinema.

>*DW Griffith

Being an artist often means not pursuing a "real" career which means not making a ton of money, possibly never even make a living wage, which means obviously very few right wing people are going to do it. Also making a preachy movie to somehow prove that a man flying on clouds really exists and that white people who believe in this cunt are somehow the real victims of everything ever really could never be good entertainment.

It seems that way because good art takes money to make and historically money has been in the hands of either nobility or the church.

Well, all righty then!

And now money is in the hands of degenerate Athiests of Hebrew origin. Really makes ya think.

Dante put popes in hell as well. Didn't make him any less of a devote Catholic.

>Gibson
Ahhhh was Braveheart too violwent for the pwoor wittle pussy?

>even people who opposed the mainstream church weren't fedora wearing pickle rickles

they were for their time.

Griffith made both left wing and right wing movies

I have a feeling that being personally turned into an art-slave by the infallible voice of God on earth would erode one's faith a little bit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Bosch
> it was sometimes argued that Bosch's art was inspired by heretical points of view (e.g., the ideas of the Cathars and putative Adamites) as well as by obscure hermetic practices.
Please friend. Convince me that catharism (dominated by nobility) and Adamites somehow qualify as "left-wing" despite sharing nothing with a progressive and liberal world view.

That’s fine, but
>Griffith was raised a Methodist.[8]

And left-wing in early 20th century would be considered “extreme alt-right Nazi fascism” by today’s left.

>implying that being a Kierkegaard-tier private Christian is the same as being a Christfag

Whew

And the people they commission the art from are more or less the same as they always were.

>Tolkien
>right-wing

>they were for their time.
is this what fedorafags actually believe? The fucking pure level of stupidity is unbelievable. The "picklericks" of their time would have died from starvation from being such useless dead weights of society. They certainly didn't produce any good art.

>be traditionalist Roman Catholic monarchist
>not right-wing

>Write 3 massive tomes demonizing industrialization
>be a pioneer in environmentalism
>some dweeb on a message board tries to prop you up as a proponent of right-wing thought
>tfw

Don't forget he was extremelly anti-racism and pro minorities

>conserving nature and not wanting to live in a modern industralized hell hole
>not right wing

Hahaha yeah deregulation and private consolidation are DEFINITELY the path to that, right?

what the fuck does right and left wing mean to you? how can you possibly tell me a traditionalist is not right wing?

yes actually.

Well empirically yes, look at an index of market freedom and compare it do the environments of the countries you see. China and the USSR weren't exactly very green.

industrialization is modern and progressive. not right wing. environmentalism is inherently reactionary.

>disagreeing with a leftist is the new vulgarity

yes

Switch bergman for tarkovsky. Bergman was an atheist. Also I think he was in a concentration camp.

You have no idea of what you are talking about