Based mel is back, better run away reddit cucks

based mel is back, better run away reddit cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2634138/Mel-Gibsons-ex-Oksana-Grigorieva-delays-paying-half-750k-settlement-breaking-confidentiality-agreement.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is going to singlehandedly beat the shit out of every SJW, white knight, and third wave feminist with his giant australian cock

we're not worthy

What's his end game?

What did he mean by this?

w-what's going on?

you cant smell the Mel

Yeah. I’m thinking he’s back.

Didn't his wife cuck him with a black guy? Is that why Sup Forums loves him?

My kinda thread, lads.

Exactly the opposite. He got enraged at the very idea, and beat the shit out of her cause he suspected she fancied the BBC. Based

Sup Forums is just the political views of all segments of Sup Forums

can’t wait for Passion 2: Resurrection Bugaloo, it’s going to be athiest-killing kino.

I hope he will bring some spiders too.

stop trying to make him some sort of nazi when he clearly wasn't mentally healthy when he said those things

Not only that, but when she divorced him and tried to get $20 million in alimony, the judge ordered HER to pay Mel. I shit you not, that’s how fucking based Mel is.

Wonder Woman looks great.

Nazis are fucking losers. Sup Forums is all about being old fashioned white patriachs.

I want Apocalypto 2: With A Vengeance where based spaniards bring those barbarian mayans to the light of God

But I still remember the leaked phone call of him crying about his wife cucking him with a black guy

you obviously dont remember it at all. he taunted her suggested she'd be raped by a pack of niggers

Mayans have been defeated in 1800s as i know.

I'm pretty sure he got cucked

best way to commit a crime. get a nigger to do it. they're loyal as fuck so they wont grass, plus you get away with the crime and the nigger goes to jail. killing two birds with one stone

You obviously don’t clearly remember the comedy gold mine of Mel’s based tantrum
>you look like a whore and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, then it’s yiur fault
>you look like a bitch in heat
>your fake tits look ridiculous
>I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN BEFORE THE JACUZZI!
>YOU SHOULD JUST SMILE AND BLOW ME!!!
So many great quotables in that rant. I need to go back and listen to it for a good laugh.

So his wife did cuck him with a black guy

has reddit setup an anti-mel subreddit yet that constantly gets voted to /all/ with top comments that are snide and feminine?

Ye but he was crying because she actually cucked him with a black guy

Stop being obsessed with reddit

are you really this slow?

cant fell the Mel

No, that’s not what happened. He was angry because she was wasting his money and his other wife was already reaming him in alimony and the rapist pedophile kikes in Hollywood had already blackballed him.

It had nothing to do with her cucking him. Stay mad, oven-dodger. Based Mel is back and there’s nothing you can do about it.

can't Rip some of the Gibson

Does he still do Saddam cosplays?

Cant quell the Big Mel

front one's cute as fuck. damn

who let the jews in here

>implying he wasn't simply projecting his personal cuck fetish on to her

like all white supremacists, the specter of the BBC looms large and throbbing on his mind at all times

..source? How'd he fucking accomplish this?

Can't out fib the Gib

Essential Mel kino?

Pure Aussie wit, my friend

Because the tape. She broke the settlement agreement by releasing that hilarious tape

>She filed for bankruptcy in February, after a judge ruled she had to pay back half of her $750,000 settlement from Mel Gibson after breaking a confidential agreement.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2634138/Mel-Gibsons-ex-Oksana-Grigorieva-delays-paying-half-750k-settlement-breaking-confidentiality-agreement.html

Correct me if im wrong:

They had a confidential settlement, she breached the confidentiality, he got all the money back.

Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, Braveheart

Mel is a RUDE

Oven dodger

RUDE
U
D
E

She’s the sexiest oven-dodger this side of the Berlin Wall.

take note, men of Sup Forums, girls who give this eye-fuck look have a desire to get gangbanged.

mel was right. all he had to do was look at the way she dressed. like a whore.

while mel continues to make more movies and be creative, this "pianist" cunt puts out garbage. check out her singing/music on jewtube if you want to hurt your ears and soil your soul. but don't bother using this as a point to argue with shitlibs, they will just say that mel is helped by being a man inside the patriarchy and his ex-wife is the victim.

They were Aztecs, not mayans.

this goy gets it

what a qt!

>Children 9

Mel is such a fucking alpha.

I wish he would direct and star in just one more epic. Mel's movies are the best.

wtf i want a sun worshipping gf now

in your fantasies

He's planning The Passion of the Christ 2: Kikes Rektd. It will focus on Jesus' resurrection upon his killers. This movie will gross $2 billion worldwide and lead to Israel being fucking rektd irl.

We joke about Mel being based. But you have no idea what he's planning. It's a paradigm shift to make Samuel Hyde shit his pant shitting pants

Upon watching the film, the Pope himself will proclaim the nullification of Vatican 2 and every future Mass will be held exclusively in Latin.

>Mel wasn't mentally healthy
Lol, Mel's father is literally a Nazi who taught him the most secret redpills. They're Aussie stock,too, so they're natural born brawlers, real men, not like yourself faggot kike. Little kids here need to understand real men are what you call Nazis, it's a term to destroy real masculinity. A Jew cuck conspiracy of global amibition. Mel Gibson is the closest thing to Christ and Hollywood is getting destroyed in the next week after the Bryan Singer and Brett Ratner pedo charges come out. Those are the "mentally ill" hatemongers. Kikes are the Nazis, look into it

Good insight, brother. Michael E Jones will oversee education in the United States, and Jews will mop the public school floors with dour long faces. Mel is nearing full strength again.

I can't wait to see Mel reach peak performance. Many people won't like it.

I need more mel webms

Always makes me laugh, god damn it's great.
Based Mel

alright. why is he such a cuck then?

How is a cuck? Was Christ a /cuck/? He's killing the Jews with kindness to ge back on the silver screen. Use a silver tongue to slay those who have them. Basic math. Then he'll reveal his final form. How do you think the pedo situation in Hollywood got so big? These are smart psychopaths. Mel still has the rage in his eyes, but like a flame thrower in waiting, they're blue until the trigger is pulled. Mel will outlive Hollywood, because he'll destroy it before (((they))) destroy him. He still has to make his Viking kino with Leo and Tom Hardy, then kablow. Holocaust 2: Electric Jewaloo. Don't be naive.

What's the consensus on Sup Forums?

>Has Mel Gibson secretly murdered Jew(s) and gotten away with it?

Y? N?

Would anyone be surprised if news broke saying Gibson stabbed a Jew to death after traffic collision? But would he be framed or did he do it?

No but he's left people badly injured after they insulted him and provoked him into a fight in bars all over the world