Didn't catch the premiere last night, how did /ourdyke/ hold up?

didn't catch the premiere last night, how did /ourdyke/ hold up?

She ate twizzlers, quipped, and wore cartoon glasses the whole time

is she the one with the huge tits?

anyone got webms or pics?

God, how much thinner in this picture do you think she is compared to now? Twenty pounds? Thirty?

Literally the first scene she's in, she's eating fucking candy.

Literally spent the entire episode sucking a single twizzler. Never chewed it or ate it. Would kill for a gif of this one profile shot where her neck is jiggling as she sucks it.

Where the fuck do you even find twizzlers that aren't rotten and decayed in a goddamn zombie apocalypse

there is no way that she just happened upon the one bag of twizzlers that had a shelf life long enough to not taste fucking revolting, if not make her physically ill after eating it

>OK for this scene we want you to eat some candy
>why?
>The fans have been making comments and we need to explain some things
>with candy?

Having a kid will do that to a lady...

>/ourdryke/
Tara is literally the worst character.
SO QUIRKY XD

I still cannot get over that all woman camp episode
>when was the last time you ate??

she had another?

>Do you have your shitting pants on?
>You better have your pants-shitting pants on.
>Better get that pair of shitpants so you can shit in them.
>You're about to shit your pants, so I humbly suggest you get a pair of pants-shitting shitpants to shit in.

>has a bat
>the other guy has a giant automatic rifle
>doesn’t get immediately lit the fuck up
They call him ole Plot Armor Neegan.

Im getting sick of this meme man and his retarded bat.

I was under the impression he ran out of ammo. If that's not the case then fuck.

I think the idea is that the gun shots would make the zombies more aggressive. And the preacher isn't the shoot people in the face type.

Remember when she was hot?
I do...

Except for in season 6 when he shot a man point blank.
I was also thinking maybe he doesn't want to kill Negan because when his when finally go into the room to find him they'll just kill Gabriel if Negan is dead.

Every time she spoke I wanted to curb stomp her, so she was never hot. Maggie on the other hand...

holy smokes. the things i would have done to s4-s5 tara
whyd she have to get so fat and ugly bros?

She ate another

she was super hot

I need more of her big titties

How do you go from this...

...To this?

jee I dunno maybe she got pregnant dumbo

Would still smash

She's a Scientologist.

again? how many fucking kids does she have?

Earlier this year, I found several bags if Skittles with Revenge of the Sith packaging in a box on my room. Ate them, didn't die. They were rock hard though.

She's fine but the show is dead and buried.

Scientology.

>that panning shot through the groups
>"HEY NEED ANY HELP THERE"
>"B-BUT I JUST MET YOU"
>"WE ALL JUST MET EACH OTHER BUT WE'RE STILL HELPING EACH OTHER SEE BECAUSE WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY IN THE FORM OF NEGAN AND HE'S REALLY THAT BAD AND OUR GROUPS ARE REALLY WORKING CLOSELY WITH ONE ANOTHER EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE JUST MET BECAUSE WE ALL HATE NEGAN"
>"OH OKAY"

This is literally aimed at lower IQ audiences than GoT lately.

I only half watch this show because of Rick. So does Rick do something worth watching in the new episode? Do I bother watching it?

If you like Rick talk big talk ending Negan, then watching him let Negan give a villain monologue instead of filling him full of holes, yeah.

Replied to wrong post, but whatever. 12 year old Skittles may not have killed me, but my brain doesn't work now.

that haircut gets me hard 100% of the time

Surely there has to be a backlash against this? Surely even normies who love zombies can see just how fucking retarded this show is.

Is the talk any good?

"Hey Negan I told you I'm going to shoot you but maybe your mates up there standing in the open would like to surrender before I shoot you and- gosh darn it why didn't I shoot you"

Thank you for saving me like 30 minutes but also making me sad.

so why did she start eating enough for herself, her child and another person?

Word is Andrew Lincoln has been so upset by the possibility that his career will be defined by the "Carl" meme that he has resorted to calling his fictional son "Jamboree" during scenes, and has insisted that writers work into the show a flashback that reveals that to be the younger Grimes' true name.

Show-runner Scott M. Gimple pleaded for Lincoln to stop using the name "Jamboree" in place of "Carl", but was unsuccessful and instead told recording staff to hire a voice imitator to dub in the correct name for the final cut -- a solution that has reportedly proven difficult due to the names having different numbers of syllables.

aliens brought her fresh twizzlers

So did Christian Serratos (Rosita) and even though I hate her character I'd still eat that booty like an african child getting inside a buffet for the first time in his life.

>make the zombies more aggressive
They were swarming the trailer and beating the shit out of the wall immediately after watching him run inside. I don't think you can get much more aggressive than that.